Great Conquest Leaders

• Thread starter DeletedUser24285
  • Start date

DeletedUser24285

I am a little prejudiced here but my hero is Admiral Naji (does anyone know where he is these days?).

2017-10-25_2139.png

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser53923

well now this was misleading. i thought we were going to banter about great conquest leaders and your just looking for a friend. send him a PM.

let me try to salvage this...

there are a very very small number of leaders i actually respect. a few of them off the top of my head in no order...

starlegend, nano, myself, mojo, miknel (maybe), the hatocracy conglomerate of ker, noz, and dawson...

thats really about it. most of the rest of the "good" leaders even actually suck. im sure im forgetting one or two, but its definately not a long list.

DeletedUser24285

Hmm , solid but not inspiring - what do you think of Appraxia Daddy?

DeletedUser17513

Hmm , solid but not inspiring - what do you think of Appraxia Daddy?

big huge gold spender who makes everyone support his sieges and defending him when others target him?
naah :)

DeletedUser43325

Am I the only one who doesnt really understand the infatuation with Nickossa? I can't speak to what he did/didnt do on the revolt server he played prior to Corinth, but his time on Corinth lasted less than 3 months, where all he did is talk about how good he is and how much gold he has, he handed his alliance over to me, and peaced out from the game never to be heard of again. BFD

DeletedUser54052

Can't say I like playing conquest, and don't any more, but Miknel is the best I've played conquest with.

DeletedUser54052

then you probably only played with miknel and then stopped playing conquests(totally understandable)
Nope. Started in a conquest world (Pi) and played quite a few - and with some other good guys, too.
I just much prefer revolt. Miknel's good. There are perhaps better, but Miknel is good - made me look half-decent in conquest for a while.
In general, though, I reckon the standard of leadership I've seen in revolt worlds has been better than conquest, but that could be because I've played more revolt. Goes for my own leadership - I'm a terrible leader in conquest worlds.

DeletedUser43325

then you probably only played with miknel and then stopped playing conquests(totally understandable)

Your obsession with me is getting a little weird dude. The fact that I have quite literally no idea who you are kind of shows how irrelevant you and your opinion are though.

DeletedUser17513

Your obsession with me is getting a little weird dude. The fact that I have quite literally no idea who you are kind of shows how irrelevant you and your opinion are though.

Obsession? really? not to worry buddy anything you say around here in forums is irrelevant to anyone but your bud exit so cheers :cool:

DeletedUser16429

Personally I find Mik to be a good leader EK. If you ever played on ant of his teams you'd understand, or were just not good enough eh?

DeletedUser17513

ohh sorry, didnt play on worlds he didnt win? does that count ?
i dont say hes a bad leader, just saying players he lead before mostly want nothing to do with him except war with him due to the person he turned to be after certain things happened.

DeletedUser27128

Venom leadership is hands down the best I have ever played under.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser43325

Obsession? really? not to worry buddy anything you say around here in forums is irrelevant to anyone but your bud exit so cheers :cool:

Interesting, I'd say given the amount of times my name has been said on this short thread I'd say its pretty relevant. But thanks for your input, your opinion on the matter is obviously very esteemed based on your very credible and founded responses.