TBT To When Everyone Said We'd Fail

DeletedUser52206

Also Zam, we have no pact with Cream.

how about now? are you pacted now or later this evening?

if not at least friends with benefits?
smiley_emoticons_blush-pfeif.gif

i see this as your logical step tbh

DeletedUser43325

Wait you mean GS leading the loudest "no pact" alliance has pacted with an alliance that they were fighting since day 1? Where have I heard this before..

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser46315

Congrats on everything you've achieved, don't count any alliance out yet though. Pride defeats more alliances than anything.

Good luck with rest of world.

DeletedUser17513

how about now? are you pacted now or later this evening?

if not at least friends with benefits?
smiley_emoticons_blush-pfeif.gif

i see this as your logical step tbh

how noob do you have to be to think that we have any pacts or personal deals, tho if you have a cream city we want in siege, you can consider that us breaking your siege is not to help them but for our guys to take it ;)

DeletedUser52206

so let me get this straight, you send for their siege to break it and send support for their conquests. i will let the others decide what this is or maybe you should
smiley_emoticons_daumendreh2.gif

DeletedUser

considering how many enemies we fight on how many fronts, and how many cities we take from those enemies, cities lost are not even close in the comparison, hell war was 5 conquests ahead of us when we started this so called "war" with them, tho now they are down about 15, our wars with MP and BZC are only starting to heat up, tho at least by my opinion BZC and MP are not wars yet, as we don't focus on them, yeah there may have been some major take overs but still nothing that would indicate alliances entire effort to fighting MP or BZC, currently we are focused on battling war.. humble opinion :rolleyes:

If you stop kicking players that W.A.R have in siege you probably most likely be down on that score.

Thought i would point that one out for you
smiley_emoticons_thumbs-up_new.gif

DeletedUser41715

how noob do you have to be to think that we have any pacts or personal deals, tho if you have a cream city we want in siege, you can consider that us breaking your siege is not to help them but for our guys to take it ;)
there are players of zfg who have sent supports to creams sieges against us. apart from attacking to our sieges against cream. what more you need?

DeletedUser

ok. but then the logic.

a) if you had no deal with creams, how would you find out about sieges in the first place?
b) is a friendly handover is also not considered as a deal? bc this is the way how you get cities in 045
c) is member rotation also considered not a deal?

i mean maybe it's just old silly me.
smiley_emoticons_medusa.gif

DeletedUser17513

ok. but then the logic.

a) if you had no deal with creams, how would you find out about sieges in the first place?
b) is a friendly handover is also not considered as a deal? bc this is the way how you get cities in 045
c) is member rotation also considered not a deal?

i mean maybe it's just old silly me.
smiley_emoticons_medusa.gif

1. we hit their cities and find out? if walls are low or non existant we try to bust them..
2.friendly handover? cant really say anything about it as many players have friends in other alliances but it never affects alliance diplomacy as we really have nothing with anyone.
3. really? dude come on.. our waitlist is about 20 people.. by the time they get a chance to join they can be in war all i know(actually happened) ;)

so dont flatter your self, we dont need help to fight our wars,we are here only to war until we die so to speak and by last view on oracle, war does have a problem fighting us.

DeletedUser52206

we hit their cities and find out? if walls are low or non existant we try to bust them..
let me rephrase what you just wrote there...."nostradamus" told you that you will play a game named grepolis and you must send to an "unknown enemy city" first ls and birs as support to leech bp and then send fliers to kill whatever is there cause you do not know but nostradamus just said to do that or vice versa you send olu and dlu and send ls. cause that's how everyone does when attacking an "unknown city"
smiley_emoticons_stevieh_rolleyes.gif
. you should play the lottery
smiley_emoticons_silvester_cuinlove.gif

edit: i forgot about the support you send for cream cs tries....what about that? is that from the maya calendar?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

1. we hit their cities and find out? if walls are low or non existant we try to bust them..
2.friendly handover? cant really say anything about it as many players have friends in other alliances but it never affects alliance diplomacy as we really have nothing with anyone.
3. really? dude come on.. our waitlist is about 20 people.. by the time they get a chance to join they can be in war all i know(actually happened) ;)

so dont flatter your self, we dont need help to fight our wars,we are here only to war until we die so to speak and by last view on oracle, war does have a problem fighting us.

i have nothing to do with war :) and here in europe we prefer not to be called dudes :) just for the record.
Don't get me wrong, there are many things for which i do respect zfg, you are a good team. but the case with creams are not one of those, i just think it stinks. my five cents.

yesterdays siege break was not after HC. you had a live siege report, provided by the city owner, and you coordinated siege break with creams - your choice was LS break, both alliances sent them. is this not enough?

DeletedUser41715

since you mention the oracle, it says somewhere a 7-0. i wonder what that might be.i dont think its the world cups final game score. that ended 7-1. at least brazil scored 1

DeletedUser41715

yep. sorry for confusing the games. by the way, zfg are very impressive in their predictions. as we speak they support a cream siege against us. i am 100% sure they had no clue about it. they just sent support randomly

DeletedUser

A fox told me they have a NAP with theres a cream for that lol

DeletedUser41715

A fox told me they have a NAP with theres a cream for that lol
when you support ones alliance sieges and try to break their enemies, is called a pact. not just a nap. reports about it are available. we dont give a damn what other alliances do, but zfg should not provoke us by claiming that they are fighting alone with no help and such. its no shame to admit that the super duper 120 memeber alliance cant handle a 49 member alliance. maybe they should ask the 20 members waiting to join, to participate too

DeletedUser

More like get the 20 to do the fighting for them :) or is the 20 man waiting list in the cream alliance, one wonders.