Endgame Predictions

DeletedUser52215

Too much negativity in the Kasmenai externals (yes, you can blame me for some of that)
But moving on; what do you think the world will look in 2-12 months time?
Which alliances do you think will merge?
Which new pacts/coalitions do you think will appear?

We can look back at this and see if we were anywhere near right, it's like the top 12 but looks further ahead rather than recent events and short term future.
I'll promise to keep the trash talk low, if we all do that we can have a lot of fun with this.

DeletedUser52215

My predictions:

NSD will rise to top 1 or 2 through a merge with a current top 1-5 alliance and become an even bigger powerhouse and start to hammer everyone near them as usual...meanwhile
EPI survive into WW with less players but much better players, possibly picking up some TD and/or NOC heavy hitters and in the mayhem that follows the start of WW manage to push back a bit.
At some point I think a bigger alliance will emerge in the north/north east, with players from Four Horsemen, House Mormont and perhaps Henosis.
Hydras Hooligans will just dominate everything around them and start the WW era in a great position.
TLB and TF disputed relationship will become worse as the thought of a golden crown comes into play, gold does make humans behave strangely but TLB will be around for a long time either way.
The south west/west will stay as it is, a war of attrition until one side cannot sustain further and the members will all head to different alliances, I will do my best for SE to win but you TF are tough cookies.

It's all speculation and although you might say: 'We will never merge/recruit from .....' The crown can change things, a lot.

DeletedUser

well idk about us merging but i could see (im sorry for this gp) DBD will hold valiantly for awhile but eventually cave in, OSGL people will follow mauro and steve probably, then DBD members that survived would eventually disband and move to other alliances(either HH EPI TLB or if your lucky NSD :D) or i guess quit xd. I also see HH as number 1 for awhile and if growth stays the same rate in a few months i wouldn't be surprised if NSD was at number 2/3(yes this is biased) i can see TLB cutting some of the tlt people they took and falling in rank to around 2 or 3.
so basically heres what my prediction is in say 5 months
1.HH
2.NSD/TLB
3.TLB/NSD
4.EPI
5.TF
this was a good topic btw xD

DeletedUser52215

^^^ I agree with your DBD prediction, they have some strong members but are surrounded by the strongest fighter alliances, NSD EPI and HH

DeletedUser

i think what will happen is they will hold for awhile, then itll start to get shaky, then the y will have internal problems(more defectors and such) and then they will get wiped :\ but i hope they can prove me wrong too :D

DeletedUser53868

EPIDEMIC - I agree with Stannis. But I don't know why, I don't see them winning.
NSD - A tough gang, with the right move they will get crowned, as they deserve.
TLB- For me the no1 contenders nowadays. Unless a HUGE merge happens, I see them getting names on the world winners board.
TF - Spread out, we'll see how they will take on the WW
DBD - Last time I saw they had Tigronka from EPI in a lot of core islands. Don't know how they are nowadays.

Just to say: Inno forbid the players' swap through alliances just to send resources.(Nocs, you can delete your sisters)
And they added a overview available to leaders and founders, that will allow you to see how many resources did your members sent to the WW.

DeletedUser52215

EPIDEMIC - I agree with Stannis. But I don't know why, I don't see them winning.
NSD - A tough gang, with the right move they will get crowned, as they deserve.
TLB- For me the no1 contenders nowadays. Unless a HUGE merge happens, I see them getting names on the world winners board.
TF - Spread out, we'll see how they will take on the WW
DBD - Last time I saw they had Tigronka from EPI in a lot of core islands. Don't know how they are nowadays.

Just to say: Inno forbid the players' swap through alliances just to send resources.(Nocs, you can delete your sisters)
And they added a overview available to leaders and founders, that will allow you to see how many resources did your members sent to the WW.
I don't think NOC can go for WW with TF beating them like they are now.
I think EPI can win but due to everyone picking on them now it will be hard for them.

DeletedUser28198

Estimated time until the age of the World Wonders is reached: ~8 months

8 months to tame the hooligans, cure the Epidemic, Sunt the diis (?), and find the right suspect.

DeletedUser38939

And kick that lightbulb guy out of the alliance.
He's bloody useless

DeletedUser53868

I don't think NOC can go for WW with TF beating them like they are now.
I think EPI can win but due to everyone picking on them now it will be hard for them.
Yes. Nocs won't have a shot. I agree with that

DeletedUser52860

I'm going to make a bold prediction and say that none of the current top 10 (as they are now) will be competing for the world wonders.

DeletedUser53868

I'm going to make a bold prediction and say that none of the current top 10 (as they are now) will be competing for the world wonders.
So your seeing lotta merges happening?

Also, I think that HH can surprise lotta people.

DeletedUser52860

I think it could well be a modified version of some of the current crop but generally 8 months is a huge amount of time for change in grepolis.

HH have proven to be excellent attackers but they don't appear to have had much pressure on them defensively so far. Good focus and diplomacy I suspect. I'm sure they will be more than capable of holding their own from what I've seen but it will be interesting none the less.

DeletedUser

Let me start by promising as long as no one smack talks TF I won't return the favor (Stannis, playing nice amigo.) Will that said I think TLB will be the front runner for the crown. I don't see our relationship going south anytime soon. A lot of respect between two alliances. DBD will be hard pressed but I never count them out. EPI will have a very hard time with being on everyone's radar. I don't think SE has a shot yet, but y'all have come up quick so who knows. I think it is honestly too early for steady predictions but judging from right now, that is what I believe. NOC doesn't have a chance. They are being eaten by nearly every side. I think we will all see some big moves by the top alliances and while some of those will fail, it will still greatly influence how we all have to play. Going to be interesting at the least.

DeletedUser52173

I think it could well be a modified version of some of the current crop but generally 8 months is a huge amount of time for change in grepolis.

HH have proven to be excellent attackers but they don't appear to have had much pressure on them defensively so far. Good focus and diplomacy I suspect. I'm sure they will be more than capable of holding their own from what I've seen but it will be interesting none the less.
I agree we haven`t had too much defending to do recently however when fighting for 054 we done quite a bit and very successfully.Since taking 54 and going from 3 or 4 cities in 064 to almost 200 (although we did take in a few of the top Heroes players)we grew in 064 very quickly within a month.We are now itching for some defensive battles so yes should be interesting.

With regards to the topic of predictions i think there are at least 3 in with a shout and perhaps 4.Each have their strengths and weaknesses.But surely this is a good thing as opposed to it already being 1 or even a 2 horse race.

DeletedUser

you should share your thoughts on the weaknesses of the these 3 or 4 alliances :D

DeletedUser52173

you should share your thoughts on the weaknesses of the these 3 or 4 alliances :D
I shall refrain from that for now however every alliance has weaknesses its just up to the enemy to find it and exploit it.