TBT To When Everyone Said We'd Fail

DeletedUser17513

Someone gave you invite rights? That actually makes a lot of sense.

before making stupid comments as per usual when your in question, you should check dictionary for word "sarcasm" and check that im not in ZFG so yeah was jokking

DeletedUser43325

before making stupid comments as per usual when your in question, you should check dictionary for word "sarcasm" and check that im not in ZFG so yeah was jokking

Haha yeah I dont think I'm far off when I say that you are so overall insignificant that literally no one cares enough to keep up with what alliance you are / aren't in. The vast majority of your comments on this forum have been of the chest-beating ZFG (or whatever they call themselves now variety). Just because you jumped ship doesn't mean that you are now immune to ridicule. As for stupid comments you just told me to look up the word "sarcasm" in response to a post heavily laden in sarcasm. But I will make sure to look up the word jokking though.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser50690

Haha yeah I dont think I'm far off when I say that you are so overall insignificant that literally no one cares enough to keep up with what alliance you are / aren't in. The vast majority of your comments on this forum have been of the chest-beating ZFG (or whatever they call themselves now variety). Just because you jumped ship doesn't mean that you are now immune to ridicule. As for stupid comments you just told me to look up the word "sarcasm" in response to a post heavily laden in sarcasm. But I will make sure to look up the word jokking though.

I looked up 'jokking' in the Urban Dictionary. Jokking (verb) - when ZFG boasts about how great thou art, then silenced when getting #$%'ed by BZC.

DeletedUser52220

The all-knowing creator of the thread seems to have gone real quiet lately, any idea why that might be? I'm sure it will involve him suddenly remembering that 'real life matters'. Expect another glorious not at all familiar seeming retirement post any time now.

DeletedUser41715

Dont take all the credit now. We've taken a casual 21.
yep you do but we have our virginity intact so far
smiley_emoticons_lol.gif

DeletedUser

I just wonder how long it will take to understand some really good old core grepo players who happens to be in fzg that actually the alliance which should be like a cozy high lever VIG (very important in grepo) super start club turned to mra quite some time ago. :) maybe when they actually will start to preparing for ww? BC this is what they will do :) and if those old cores will lose their heart, basically the neck of zfg will get broken.

they can lose cities. but the alliance like this will get broken from the inside. and dont get me wrong, this is a great alliance. i admire many things about it.

DeletedUser52220

Just out of interest, which parts do you admire, Vazgel?

The part where they advertise themselves as no diplomacy and then have diplomacy? (an oldie but a goodie, see Echo/Cas/Calistrat/Whatevs for further details, every word will be true)

The part, where their externals mouth-piece talks up a storm and then hits radio silent as soon as they start losing cities? (currently kicked to make room for cheaty cheaters, fifth retirement thread pending)

The teamplayer part, where they pull support and leave each other to lose mass troops? (how ya doing Lowkey?)

The part, where they just do whatever they hell they want and openly admit they don't care about the game or any negative impact on their own alliance? (sound familiar jafy/Yfaj?)

The part where they just don't care about anything at all, forget what they signed up for and just walk away as soon as the going gets tough (Mojo and others)

Or maybe the part where leadership add members they previously refused to be associated with based on what I'll loosely term conflicts in 'style of play'.

Ya. Lots to admire there for sure.

Zero Credibility Rebrand Imminent.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser41715

we finally lost our virginity against zfg. it was going to happen some day. actually we could have killed cs but losing all our flyers just for pride, would have been a stupid decision

DeletedUser

yeah guess Zero Fox GONE was too close to the truth
smiley_emoticons_irre4.gif

btw, in the northern oceans they are also pacted/NAP'ed -- oh sorry, NOT pacted/NAP'ed
smiley_emoticons_biggrin.gif
-- with Nightmares of Elysium and Club 53/Downstairs Club 53. Just in case anyone did believe the "we have no pacts" claim...

if by pacted/nap you mean we took a few of their cities and they've been attacking our members at will, then yeah, I suppose we do lmao

DeletedUser13405

Sorry to burst your bubble, cause it's been fun reading the speculation, but we never had any pacts, NAPor other diplomacy. I was away for my birthday and my leaders worked out a situation where 10 good players from Creme joined us. They were just waiting for my ok in game although the I already worked it out with them on Skype from the beautiful Carribean island of St. Maarten. Consequently some premature assistance was offered.

We always have (and always will) play with no diplomacy and no pacts or NAPs. Also no WW.

As to that BZC cherry...you took it in both ends to pop it. How's that DP feel? I hope you were fulfilled.

DeletedUser43325

Meanwhile, GS's super simmers continue to lose cities to just about every alliance they are "fighting" (and I use the word "fighting" loosely, most they are just sending PMs with a bit of spam), while taking none. Honestly at this point I'm almost rooting for you. Has there ever been such a collection of bad players that has thought they were this good? It's a good thing Shield exists to make you feel better.

DeletedUser

CFZ's problems have problems lol
smiley_emoticons_lol.gif

BLACK ZONE CRUSADE has left Care Factor Zero's streets piled with bodies. They ve conquered 23 cities and lost 4.

W.A.R. has conquered 73 cities from Care Factor Zero and lost 70.

Care Factor Zero have problems fighting Masked Profanity. They ve lost 22 cities and taken 8.

DeletedUser46315

I NEED to see CFZ' response to that, come on guys don't be shy now.

DeletedUser53923

the response is simple. our enemies are exceptional at timing CS to VM, which is lame but a strong tactic.

we have been working through inactives as all alliances do, but as we have more fronts, we inevitably lose more of them than most.

1. WAR is a great alliance who is standing toe to toe with us. there is no shame in the top 2 alliances fighting to a draw at this point in the server.

2. have you guys looked at a map of 45? after the jeremy catastrophe 45 has no real territory battle lines. we have had many uncontested cities lost in BZC core

3. MP have abused 2 players who dissappointed us badly. they are a solid alliance who dropped late in a position to rush our weakest flank. early advantage to them was always expected.

the reports of our demise have been greatly exaggerated.

DeletedUser43325

Literally 0 of the cities we've taken have been off players going into VM. You guys just arent that good. It's pretty simple. The reports of your demise have been directly in response to your bleeding cities to every alliance you're fighting not named Shield, basically since this fantastically ironic thread was stared.

Fluvisol

Phrourach
Literally 0 of the cities we've taken have been off players going into VM. You guys just arent that good. It's pretty simple. The reports of your demise have been directly in response to your bleeding cities to every alliance you're fighting not named Shield, basically since this fantastically ironic thread was stared.

I'm pretty sure he didn't mean you guys about the VM, BZC even have a guy who founded in a far ocean and checks every player every few hours with a 47 hour cs support for VM, that's how badly they need those easy takes :p

As for bleeding cities, I can only speak for 45, but we had some rearranging to do with the whole messed up frontline, we're back on track now
If they find someone offline they take the city, I'll give them that, but again, with this frontline we had a lot of isolated cities close to them which should be easy takes so the stats are bit disfigured imo :p
Between 5/11 and 6/11 we killed a lot of their fliers in 2 sieges, one on gaby which they broke because of fast reactions, credit where credit's due, and one on some other player who I forgot his name lol, which we held, so we're not just rolling over and letting them take our cities :D

The fights are only just starting to get back on here, we've taken a hit but nothing is won yet and I'm excited to fight some more :)