Legendary BZC

• Thread starter DeletedUser54198
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser43325

Your seem to have issues with your short term memory. There are some supplements you can take and brain exercises that can help with that. Let me know if you're interested and I can send you some materials.

720dd3a947cf434f9db0ed67175d16b5.png

Who insulted who, exactly? I'm sorry you are so offended by me pointing out the simple fact that once the ban hammer drops you all will undoubtedly throw a fit about collusion from the mods and change your alliance name relating to your wild mod-related conspiracy theories. Heaven forbid you take some responsibility for your own actions. Truth does hurt some times though. Here's a cookie.

smart-cookie-pic-copy.jpg

DeletedUser54209

i don't wan't to offence you miknel but you also need something else more than a big mouth

DeletedUser54198

Paging stone gnome where are youuuu

Also does nobody realise this thread is a joke they are not legendary they are booting loosers

DeletedUser54209

Also does nobody realise this thread is a joke they are not legendary they are booting loosers
well seems that nobody heard about you that's mean you don't exist?
smiley_emoticons_irre.gif

PS jacoblije: you maybe pull out your trips from my city:)

DeletedUser54201

oh beautifulmind my darling , it hurts right ? 2 players in a week, i believe 46 members to go :) you guys dont learn from other worlds do you ? if you can plz say farewell to my dear stone gnome , hes in his own stone now :)

jacoblilje

Phrourach
well seems that nobody heard about you that's mean you don't exist?
smiley_emoticons_irre.gif

PS jacoblije: you maybe pull out your trips from my city:)

im keeping them there to see when and if you perhaps get a taste of the ban hammer aswell. always want to be prepared you know. Btw technicly never heard of you either so your sort of thinking is pretty flawed

DeletedUser54209

im keeping them there to see when and if you perhaps get a taste of the ban hammer aswell. always want to be prepared you know. Btw technicly never heard of you either so your sort of thinking is pretty flawed
same thing about you
endeed when i started to play this game i thing you were to kindergarten

DeletedUser54209

oh beautifulmind my darling , it hurts right ? 2 players in a week, i believe 46 members to go :) you guys dont learn from other worlds do you ? if you can plz say farewell to my dear stone gnome , hes in his own stone now :)
what should hurt?
this is the game who wronged...that's it

jacoblilje

Phrourach
well i dont really know why u wanna brag about being retired. and since this is first world on en server for me. i dont take any offense when u dont know my name <3

Status
Not open for further replies.