Rim Alliances

DeletedUser54313

thats a long time to take only 32 cities :eek:
your missing the point
These guys have taken 32 cities from you guys and you guys haven't taken back one , I'm guessing you guys don't know how to answer back lol.
:rolleyes:

DeletedUser

your missing the point
These guys have taken 32 cities from you guys and you guys haven't taken back one , I'm guessing you guys don't know how to answer back lol.
:rolleyes:
"you guys"? u seem to be misinformed lol the point of that post is 32 isn't a lot to spend that much time on, im in NSD lil fella, our conquest per week is pretty high(usually number 1 every week actually xD) not to mention even though orcale says we lost 11 cities, all of those except one(this one was a little too far to support well enough in time) were hand offs to people not in the alliance cuz we didn't want the cities lol. BUT that doesn't mean death row isn't the overlords of this server, just because they are letting you take cities don't get in over your head :D

DeletedUser54313

"you guys"? u seem to be misinformed lol the point of that post is 32 isn't a lot to spend that much time on, im in NSD lil fella, our conquest per week is pretty high(usually number 1 every week actually xD) not to mention even though orcale says we lost 11 cities, all of those except one(this one was a little too far to support well enough in time) were hand offs to people not in the alliance cuz we didn't want the cities lol. BUT that doesn't mean death row isn't the overlords of this server, just because they are letting you take cities don't get in over your head :D
I'm not in their alliance
I'm just a spectator that's in the world
And I'll be watching your battle closely so that I can learn something from it :cool:

DeletedUser

I'm not in their alliance
I'm just a spectator that's in the world
And I'll be watching your battle closely so that I can learn something from it :cool:
oh since ur not in the world then i will explain to u, kurbads.(top 10 player) joined NSD and was the leader of an alliance 2good4u which he disbanded after him and a couple others joined NSD, death row claimed that it was their doing and was the reason they "fled" and sent a few messages to DBD about it so kinda a server joke at this point lol

DeletedUser54313

oh since ur not in the world then i will explain to u, kurbads.(top 10 player) joined NSD and was the leader of an alliance 2good4u which he disbanded after him and a couple others joined NSD, death row claimed that it was their doing and was the reason they "fled" and sent a few messages to DBD about it so kinda a server joke at this point lol
Bro I said I'm in the world
Playing with crazy knights
Rank 20 and 26 :cool:

Ranga1

Strategos
and Death Row are dead, couldn't handle the pressure and left to become an academy of Death Before Dishonour...

DeletedUser54146

Or maybe it is because you turned our ally against us and caught us by suprise.

DeletedUser54146

There is the traitor. One of the reasons why we were losing.

DeletedUser45100

There is the traitor. One of the reasons why we were losing.

why thank you, if you actually believe I play such a big part of it.

there is a reason there are Sink and Swim threads around, and sometimes its rather easy too see who will sink and who will swim ;) I dont mind a fight with bad odds, but I do like one where there is a chance. and when it comes to the CA DR/DBD fight, you stand no chance

DeletedUser48680

Now that this world is sort of long in the tooth and growing a bit of mold on it I came back to read some of the SINK/SWIM end game type predictions. I remember what one of them said about Nocturnos (Tuatha)

Will be the BP Farm it always is.

But, the world is not yet won and we are the last of the top ten original alliances still in existence.

Actually I had a FAT hit and wanted to post the battle report but can't remember the thread for that. 30 Manti killed 2,900+ enemy LU in a single hit. Lucky I had a double BP left from the last side game. An ally hit with a few LS nukes and got like 12,000 BP within an hour or so. Been an awesome night to be Nocturnos.