First Thoughts

DeletedUser51011

Solution. Play a Speed 1 Revolt with no Gold. Then play a speed 3 revolt with BPV. Feels like I'm growing at lightspeeds.

DeletedUser37948

No Drama have an academy on day 1 that says alot about the leadership
smiley_emoticons_no_sad.gif

just wondering if you invite every player in the ocean into your alliance who you going to eat ?

No Drama just cuddles
smiley_emoticons_grepolove.gif

id rather
smiley_emoticons_skullhaufen.gif

DeletedUser47218

This times ten. It's so disappointing US got the speed 4, their worlds always suck.
Like I could take a building speed of 4-7 and then a 3 troop speed is fine. Just need to build faster!

Yeah Drama must be accepting all nubs and nubs alike /:

DeletedUser17513

No Drama have an academy on day 1 that says alot about the leadership
smiley_emoticons_no_sad.gif

just wondering if you invite every player in the ocean into your alliance who you going to eat ?

No Drama just cuddles
smiley_emoticons_grepolove.gif

id rather
smiley_emoticons_skullhaufen.gif

They are hoping to eat us :(
However, world is still young and they have filled their second ally so fast lol

DeletedUser37948

They are hoping to eat us :(
However, world is still young and they have filled their second ally so fast lol

Its ok they are going to open drama club next, then drama school. Time will tell if they can fight or if its just an act performed in drama class

DeletedUser27128

HYDRA also has a second alliance, and I'm pretty sure Backdoor Bandits/Caustic Soda are also the same (Bandit's diplomat is in Soda now, I'm guessing moved to run the 2nd alliance).

DeletedUser48582

Im just exited to see if Drama will make a third alliance lol :) They are sweeping O55 for new members :rolleyes: Well i smell BP in the near future :)

DeletedUser54331

Was away for 2 years and 1 thing that still hasn't changed are the academies

DeletedUser46838

Am currently in in the No Drama Conglomerate. Is actually a nice place. Forums are really clean :D

DeletedUser51435

On Drama ... this is a drop in not a MRA. We started 3 months ago recruiting people. Of course you ask a lot of people to join up expecting some not joining for whatever reason but we were surprised and pleased by the turnout.

I do have to say that while we don't hide the names of our other alliance, others do. There is one grouping of alliances that dropped in here that is larger than Drama is but hide behind different names.

One last note ... Kurbads despite what you said I still love you Bro
smiley_emoticons_thumbs-up_new.gif

DeletedUser46130

Oh id be happy to know which ones are those tig, care to enlighten us?

destroxxi

Phrourach
44 shall be a blood bath. Other oceans not so much but this world has alot of good players on it and known names from conquest and revolt worlds.