Top 12 Sink or Swim?

destroxxi

Phrourach
Umm i do not remember saying anything about Kron or Prateek.. im just saying that Tim and Karlo recruited me into EN roosters for first and then later worlds, and i owe it to them.. nothing more, some of their players continued to play while most of EN leadership retired or play worlds extremely rarely, feel free to correct me beth if you want to..

Karlo is not an Original founder Tim is. Tim never recruited you for anything, you were not on abdera, sinope, jaylsos, or nysa. So you were never in EN you have played with players from EN but you have not been in an EN roster recruited by Kron if Kron has never brought you in then shut up.

destroxxi

Phrourach
drama have a 4th alliances Caustic Soda drama list one of their players as their diplo this world is going to be a love fest and dirty underhand tactics with soooo many player playing with new names after screwing ppl other under old ones

Your diplo skills are very good bro LOL. Caustic soda is mostly from KB from Golgi. If you know that history you wouldn't be saying this.

DeletedUser30111

Glad to know things haven't changed too much, everyone's still talking about EN even on world's they're not in :rolleyes:

DeletedUser46130

God, externals haven't changed much, so much saltiness its not even funny. Here i hoped that went away with Nisa. Ah well...

DeletedUser17513

Karlo is not an Original founder Tim is. Tim never recruited you for anything, you were not on abdera, sinope, jaylsos, or nysa. So you were never in EN you have played with players from EN but you have not been in an EN roster recruited by Kron if Kron has never brought you in then shut up.
Hahaha you are so funny destro, please ghost on yet another world :)
and FYI i did not said karlo was original founder, only that he invited me and placed on original Abdera rooster, after we played together in Ialysos ***** where Tim recruited me :cool:
And don't you dare speak about Nysa, where i did not play directly with phil for the half of that world but later Clocks made a pact with Knights to win that world, which they did..
while on Sinope i was part of Fluffers so again, why speak about things you have no clue about
so please shut up and carry on with your gameplay and worry less about mine.

DeletedUser17513

best list would be 1 week after BP has ended dont you think? :rolleyes:

destroxxi

Phrourach
Hahaha you are so funny destro, please ghost on yet another world :)
and FYI i did not said karlo was original founder, only that he invited me and placed on original Abdera rooster, after we played together in Ialysos ***** where Tim recruited me :cool:
And don't you dare speak about Nysa, where i did not play directly with phil for the half of that world but later Clocks made a pact with Knights to win that world, which they did..
while on Sinope i was part of Fluffers so again, why speak about things you have no clue about
so please shut up and carry on with your gameplay and worry less about mine.

I was on all those worlds and you were not on the abdera roster buddy you forget kt was a founder there as well and If you were on the original roster you would be on the hall of fame I still see mine up there for sinope but yours is no where to be found. I wonder why that is? Maybe because you are mediocre player that causes more issues inside alliances with your mouth then with anything. I am actually surprised you managed to weasel your way into another group after what you have done on most worlds. Ah right guys in Undecided if he is a leader there do know he likes to share secrets to other alliance so I wouldn't inform him of much in the way of ops.

DeletedUser21287

LOL BP hasn't ended yet and people are already griping about past worlds. People are quick to blame grepo for spoiling the game with all the events and quick builds but how many people have left the game because of all this stupidity in the forums. Just play the damn game and enjoy!

DeletedUser17513

LOL BP hasn't ended yet and people are already griping about past worlds. People are quick to blame grepo for spoiling the game with all the events and quick builds but how many people have left the game because of all this stupidity in the forums. Just play the damn game and enjoy!

finally someone said and still people wont stop bitching :D

DeletedUser49059

Some of us grow and mature from world to world, others like to continue to "talk"...ever wonder how many are actually listening (reading)?

The last couple of worlds have taught me a lot:

1. Don't judge every page in the book (players) by the cover (the leaders they play for) - for me, this applies to EN players, whether in EN at the time or not (my apologies)

2. You can have TRUE friends in a computer game...and they will always be your friends, even if under a different flag

3. Players and leaders make mistakes (spies, bad judgement calls, etc) - it takes real folks to admit their mistakes and open minded, honest people to give them a second chance.

4. If someone truly wants to "change"...they deserve at least one chance to leave their baggage at the door and the trust of the members to not dig through it regularly

5. At the end of the day...it's still a game. It's "someone's" escape from the vices of the RL, or their opportunity to challenge their skills in a fun and respectfully manner with others

DeletedUser40721

Some of us grow and mature from world to world, others like to continue to "talk"...ever wonder how many are actually listening (reading)?

The last couple of worlds have taught me a lot:

1. Don't judge every page in the book (players) by the cover (the leaders they play for) - for me, this applies to EN players, whether in EN at the time or not (my apologies)

2. You can have TRUE friends in a computer game...and they will always be your friends, even if under a different flag

3. Players and leaders make mistakes (spies, bad judgement calls, etc) - it takes real folks to admit their mistakes and open minded, honest people to give them a second chance.

4. If someone truly wants to "change"...they deserve at least one chance to leave their baggage at the door and the trust of the members to not dig through it regularly

5. At the end of the day...it's still a game. It's "someone's" escape from the vices of the RL, or their opportunity to challenge their skills in a fun and respectfully manner with others

Couldn't have said it better myself. This is spot on.

DeletedUser46391

Your diplo skills are very good bro LOL. Caustic soda is mostly from KB from Golgi. If you know that history you wouldn't be saying this.
Explains why WIB are here then.

So you will be working with them and TB backdoor I take it?

Looks like you guys are te group to watch considering there are so many of you.

(I had to read up on he golgi forums for research for an age last night but glad I did now).

DeletedUser49059

Explains why WIB are here then.

So you will be working with them and TB backdoor I take it?

Looks like you guys are te group to watch considering there are so many of you.

(I had to read up on he golgi forums for research for an age last night but glad I did now).

Appearances are often deceiving RT.

Externals don't tell the full story of Golgi, and as far as I am concerned...they never will. I am sure that many others feel similarly- for their own and different reasons.

Since this is Nagi-something or another, it's best to start a new chapter and put the Golgi playbook in the archives where it belongs.