Trash Talk

DeletedUser46395

Well we're seeing the usual pattern in a DanL cult, sorry, alliance. Dan and his closest cronies get all the support, everyone else gets to lose their cities. Some things never change.
But he has a pretty battleflag - a yellow chicken on a yellow background. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

They've a lot more to worry about than trying to take your city right now. ;)
I would disagree, my city and the cities of those that I was with are in high demand. But you're right, they're pretty busy now. And I'm getting good BP from it now that I'm choosing to help. Nice new hobby.

smiley_emoticons_kaffee2.gif

Nice of you to patronize me though
smiley_emoticons_winken4.gif

DeletedUser46395

I would disagree, my city and the cities of those that I was with are in high demand. But you're right, they're pretty busy now. And I'm getting good BP from it now that I'm choosing to help. Nice new hobby.

smiley_emoticons_kaffee2.gif

Nice of you to patronize me though
smiley_emoticons_winken4.gif

Patronise you? My apologies, not at all my intention. Patronise Dan, yes, but not you. :D

And here's a line direct from The Oracle which proves us both right in our opinion of them:

"The hopeless Northlanders are being dominated by This is not a drill. They ve lost 25 cities and taken 0."

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

No worries.

I was just having a laugh, I think your opinion is more serious than I.
I'm surprised I survived tbh, I'm a bit of an idiot. LOL

DeletedUser46395

No worries.

I was just having a laugh, I think you're opinion is more serious than I.
I'm surprised I survived tbh, I'm a bit of an idiot. LOL

Oh, I'm sure you're a very good player really. ;)

(NOW I deserve it. ;))

DeletedUser46130

I absolutely hate it when arguing with a woman she cops out to the "you're patronizing me" argument, that is complete BS, no one cares if you're a man or a woman they will argue your point, and if you look at how bear talks to everyone else hes in an a disagreement with you'll see there is absolutely no patriarchal tones in his messages, its just how he argues. Just look at his exchange with martin..
The same goes when people try and pull the race card, argue the point or take the verbal beatdown, don't use cop outs.
Please grow up, and if you come to a trash talk thread come prepared, if you can't stand the heat go find a safe space :p

DeletedUser

I absolutely hate it when somebody thinks if they mention "Golgi" at least twice in every post they will look like an experienced and wise vet.

DeletedUser54314

golgi golgi.... i played it three times.... like a boss... hey stephybabes....you seem cool... wanna PM me tell me your dreams and desires, lets get this "thaaang" started

DeletedUser46395

I absolutely hate it when somebody thinks if they mention "Golgi" at least twice in every post they will look like an experienced and wise vet.

I've always found that the best way to look experienced and wise is to actually BE experienced and wise; many people make the first criterion, few the second - and about the same number are actually capable of spotting it. ;)

DeletedUser

There are just so few who are truly skilled :)

Many rely on getting a head start and then continuing to use high amounts of gold to keep the momentum

But yeah, I know nothing about "back in the day" in Golgi.. where apparently there was no drama... where apparently the clouds were made of candy floss...where everyone's poo smelt of roses and where flies could navigate exit routes out of open windows...so I must leave ;)

DeletedUser

golgi golgi.... i played it three times.... like a boss... hey stephybabes....you seem cool... wanna PM me tell me your dreams and desires, lets get this "thaaang" started

my only dream and desire is to experience Golgi

DeletedUser54314

I'll give you the Golgi experience, Big Frank style, come to 54, grab some noobies, give 'em a squeeze and we can start the G-Exp

dianices

Phrourach
skill in gaming,is just a matter of wanting to learn and excel. it isn't really much to say i'm really good at some game, but rather, how well i can apply what i learn to life in general. sure gaming passes time when you're bored, but it is not without its' usefulness.

DeletedUser

skill in gaming,is just a matter of wanting to learn and excel. it isn't really much to say i'm really good at some game, but rather, how well i can apply what i learn to life in general. sure gaming passes time when you're bored, but it is not without its' usefulness.

an example of this would be? :)

dianices

Phrourach
an example would be among other things, learning how to attract people to a cause, organizing people, becoming more aware of your available resources, learning to be more ....inquiring? about what's going on around you, and being more conscious of your own surroundings.

any form of play, be it sports, arts, even business, if viewed through some of the techniques adapted from gaming, can be enhanced to a degree, and improved on, improving your chance to succeed in whatever you're working on. i guess to sum it up, you learn how to pay more attention to things, than you did before any gaming experience.

even though its online? you also tend to get a better feel for how people respond, when you compare it to how people act in real life, so that's sort of another kind of insight you gain. Dealing with say, auction houses or open markets, while paying attention to real vs game currency rates, is another way of looking at the economy, and knowing the difference between what goods are being charged for, and what they're really worth.

Last edited: