Top 12 Kasmenai Top 12 Sink or Swim

DeletedUser25609

MAKE IT UP IF YOU HAVE TO MATE

You've never played with me you spoon xD last world I played on this account was en25 where I indeed WAS a noob as it was my first world :p and I lost only 1 city in that world before I left so... what are you talking about?

In that world I was in masters of rogue chaos, and I quit after they got the first 4 wonders... I say "they" as i really barely helped. One of their leaders made friends with me and let me in :)

Kurbads.

Phrourach
Did the same profile thing with mauro and Steve and they both ghosted (and limborica) so that's 2.6 million points in cities that I've killed... hoping to bring that up and past the 3mill mark with Kurbads :)

delirium? don't make yourself even dumber than you are little dreamer lol

DeletedUser25609

delirium? don't make yourself even dumber than you are little dreamer lol
What world was it then? Go on. Weirdly I've never lost 6 cities to an alliance that wasn't my own. That's period. On whatever server and whatever account.

Unlike our good friend Kurbads... but who's surprised... you even have bad in your name... ... ... and ur bad... secret message maybe?

DeletedUser53868

Well, why am I not surprised about this?

Merry Christmas anyway

DeletedUser28198

Anyways today Kurbads decided he had a problem with me being in the alliance (I hadn't done anything he just decided) he demanded i be kicked (#Hurt), he sent attacks at me and well yeah he got nothing out of them (except reports that he was attacking his own alliance!!!) anyways the leaders, who are good friends with him promptly said "no" to his request to have me kicked. And I appreciate that guys! Then in his tantrum he decided to leave.

What I'm getting to here is that this guy must be an absolute moron... all he has done is spend thousands of pounds/dollars on a game, sunk weeks of his life into playing it, and then gone ahead and killed himself.

You've really made me a happy guy kurbs, I didn't even have to do anything :)

I have people in this server who have 100x more right to hate me, but this guy seems to despise me more than anyone else... so just to annoy him more, I have a little proposition on my profile which ANYONE can take me up on

Have a great Christmas everyone,

Your favourite Adz

@Kurb

Attacking their own alliance? Where I have I seen this before? Wait a minute, wasn't Adz involved? Oh yes, the Hooligans to my North.

Whats the most annoying part of the internet no matter what site you're on?

The Adz!

[Alright, I've got my terrible joke in, I'll take my leave for now]

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser25609

Attacking their own alliance? Where I have I seen this before? Wait a minute, wasn't Adz involved? Oh yes, the Hooligans to my North.

Whats the most annoying part of the internet no matter what site you're on?

The Adz!

[Alright, I've got my terrible joke in, I'll take my leave for now]

that joke is the best one you've ever made GP ;)

Kurbads.

Phrourach
check stats brainless joke adz http://nf-oracle.com/detailed.php?server=en92, you start with wnb "legends" steve and mauro, took 9 internals, then backstab them jumping ship to Epi and took 16 Epidemic internals... then jump ship again moving to NSD

123.png

DeletedUser25609

check stats brainless joke adz http://nf-oracle.com/detailed.php?server=en92, you start with wnb "legends" steve and mauro, took 9 internals, then backstab them jumping ship to Epi and took 16 Epidemic internals... then jump ship again moving to NSD

123.png
You didn't answer my question gold abuser xD

and my leader rights were taken so HH leaders could kick off about what I did to mauro and Steve without me being there, and then I could not keep them in NSD as I wasn't a main leader anyways!

Answer my question or be quiet.

P.S- criticise me all you want as a diversion, but just know... I'm still in a better position than you in this world... and I still haven't bought any gold :x

DeletedUser51423

Ok it is time to get back this thread back on topic. Infractions will be issued if you continue to derail it.

DeletedUser53868

I will make a top 12. Not sink or swim, but I will talk about the wonders.

1. Non sunt dii CONTENDER

The marriage between EPI and the old NSD. Loads of cities, they think this is theirs already. I've seen teams losing because of their egos, but anyway, I think they are a really strong contender.

2. Hydra's Hooligans CONTENDER
No doubts about where they can go.

They are a interesting team, they will have a word in the result of this world. They can even win, so lets see what will be their strategy

3+4 True Fear/Lost Boys NO COMMENT
This is my home, so I will not tell anything.

(I didn't forget Ragnarok, but that alliance is not in the top 12)

5. Transient Drifters OUT OF THE RUN

I don't see them having a shot in the WW era, and not even in a good position to sabotage anything.
Can they surprise me? Only the time will tell.

6. Death Before Dishonor SPOILER

They will build wonders, and they have a good location to try out a sabotage.

So I think they will be one of those alliances that can help choosing the winner.

REST OF THE TOP 12: OUT OF THE RUN

HONORABLE MENTION: FOUR HORSEMEN (8+9+12)

Grab a map, and think why am I doing this mention.

You didn't find the answer? Here it goes then:

They have a good and safe core, they could have a real shot if they were active and organized, but they don't have those two things, which puts them in the trash can with the other teams ranked below 7th.

Lets see who can grab a spot in the hall of fame
smiley_emoticons_grepo_pacman.gif

DeletedUser

Hard to call wonders here. Very interested to see how it will work out with the new rules (if they exist, i have been kinda indifferent to the game for a while, it may be real,or something I dreamt whilst freebasing bleach) and TT of Res in a speed 1 only emphasising the need for a solid and populated core.

Of course the only way folk can still use alliances is to attack others wonder sites as a coalition, this could lead to an Epic and long era of wonders, so rather than being a rotate to finish it will hopefully be a lot more interesting - again the TT will be a massive issue for conquesting WW -if you aren't colonised all around your potential enemies core by now you wanna start to get going to get those CS ready in time.

Personally while not really playing here I have had the best time sitting in an enemy ocean as an independent while an 'alliance' tries its best to dislodge me in a morale server. so funny to see them try, and try and try..and fail. To this end I am renaming Hydras Hooligans 'The W.Coyote appreciation society'. Best part is the enraged response when I dare attack back. Who knows I may even post some attack reports, if anyone is depressed at this time of year and needs cheering up let me know.

everybody wants to be a Kat:cool:

jameslongst

Strategos
Anyways today Kurbads decided he had a problem with me being in the alliance (I hadn't done anything he just decided) he demanded i be kicked (#Hurt), he sent attacks at me and well yeah he got nothing out of them (except reports that he was attacking his own alliance!!!) anyways the leaders, who are good friends with him promptly said "no" to his request to have me kicked. And I appreciate that guys! Then in his tantrum he decided to leave.

What I'm getting to here is that this guy must be an absolute moron... all he has done is spend thousands of pounds/dollars on a game, sunk weeks of his life into playing it, and then gone ahead and killed himself.

You've really made me a happy guy kurbs, I didn't even have to do anything :)

I have people in this server who have 100x more right to hate me, but this guy seems to despise me more than anyone else... so just to annoy him more, I have a little proposition on my profile which ANYONE can take me up on

Have a great Christmas everyone,

Your favourite Adz

@Kurb

Kurbs is this true? They really do you like that after you go to bat for them?

They will treat anyone like that, you know that guys? No matter how much money or time you put in on it. WATCH YOUR BACK.

DeletedUser25609

Kurbs is this true? They really do you like that after you go to bat for them?

They will treat anyone like that, you know that guys? No matter how much money or time you put in on it. WATCH YOUR BACK.

Who are you?! whats your in game name?! i scrolled down the charts for ages but couldnt find you!!!! please only post if you're involved in this world

DeletedUser53868

Some shots are being fired..

Toxicity is rolling, only the first 4 WW finished will shut up some people, or feed even more some egos.

Last edited by a moderator: