Trash Talk

DeletedUser21560

Bitterness towards EiE and EBG on these forums are ridiculous. By all means, this kind of gold-usage is new to me and I find it interesting.
But some of you act like babies making every political post about how EiE will and deserves to go down....

And for anyone saying the 65-manouver cost EiE their life, Get Real, if you dont see how their time would be limited in 55 between Noobies and VeryCausticFriendly WiB. Then I for your teams sake hope you are not in a leading position. Because you really shouldnt be.

The O65 manouver did cost them their life together with napping with everyone. Any serious alliance does not nap with another alliance in the same ocean. That limits your growth, which is what your experiancing here. They had no means to grow but venture into 65. And that helped us grow. And im fairy sure that we are behind 40% of the total revolts in their alliance today :)

No hard feelingd towards them here, this is just part of the game. Mind playing

DeletedUser46108

The O65 manouver did cost them their life together with napping with everyone. Any serious alliance does not nap with another alliance in the same ocean. That limits your growth, which is what your experiancing here. They had no means to grow but venture into 65. And that helped us grow. And im fairy sure that we are behind 40% of the total revolts in their alliance today :)

No hard feelingd towards them here, this is just part of the game. Mind playing

If they stayed in 55 they would always lose lategame no matter what once when Noobies, Caustic and WiB pulled the trigger. They didnt go to 65 because they thought hey that sounds fun, they did it because it was their win-condition to get out of the obvious trap they were in.

Also they have lost like 10 cities since peacetime, all to Noobies, none to you. They are obviously getting hit hard and all you do is brag about revolting cities when they have sent most of their defense elsewhere and which isnt even in their real base.

DeletedUser54314

EiE are finished,no teamwork (i mean literally none) def and off, they performed a mini-OP which they didn't follow up on me, (and yes i used my remaining gold to walls and wheel for fav...which wasfun never done that before lol)

and last night, just very easy revolts, only a few defended, but alone they don't stand a chance.

i know one player of ours has over 100 revolts on EiE atm lol...so go figure, most cant even defend the 10 ls cs i'm sending out to the.

DeletedUser54451

EiE are finished,no teamwork (i mean literally none) def and off, they performed a mini-OP which they didn't follow up on me, (and yes i used my remaining gold to walls and wheel for fav...which wasfun never done that before lol)

and last night, just very easy revolts, only a few defended, but alone they don't stand a chance.

i know one player of ours has over 100 revolts on EiE atm lol...so go figure, most cant even defend the 10 ls cs i'm sending out to the.
Yeah we are kicking their butts out here in O65. It's really too easy actually. I love how they built core islands for us. We're coming!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser54314

like vultures you are, they stated we was going to get Op'd... so we Op'd first, you lot just picking up our scraps lol

DeletedUser54451

like vultures you are, they stated we was going to get Op'd... so we Op'd first, you lot just picking up our scraps lol
It's sad really. City I took had no support. I just did simple hc when i woke up and took it.

Evil MeIinoe

Strategos
Well we're seeing the usual pattern in a DanL cult, sorry, alliance. Dan and his closest cronies get all the support, everyone else gets to lose their cities. Some things never change.
But he has a pretty battleflag - a yellow chicken on a yellow background. ;)

g1407258701379773855.jpg

DeletedUser13647

I'm gonna chime in with some RIM trash talk and say that ADRASTOS is too scared to fight Varangian Guard or Slap. so instead they're coming after a bunch of players an 8th of their size who just got off BP. I guess they can only expand by sending players with 23 cities on players with 3. Top quality Grepo play right there, great experience coming back to the game that new players in a server can just get destroyed instantly by people who've been on the server since launch.

Evil MeIinoe

Strategos
I'm gonna chime in with some RIM trash talk and say that ADRASTOS is too scared to fight Varangian Guard or Slap. so instead they're coming after a bunch of players an 8th of their size who just got off BP. I guess they can only expand by sending players with 23 cities on players with 3. Top quality Grepo play right there, great experience coming back to the game that new players in a server can just get destroyed instantly by people who've been on the server since launch.

They're basically the left overs of Deathwatch/Northlanders

DeletedUser13647

They're basically the left overs of Deathwatch/Northlanders

If it was just the leftovers of Deathwatch we could handle 'em (I'm in Children of the Corn) but some of their players like DanLWar are just too big for a bunch of 4 cities and less players to deal with, and he's the one doing the vast majority of the heavy lifting.

Evil MeIinoe

Strategos
If it was just the leftovers of Deathwatch we could handle 'em (I'm in Children of the Corn) but some of their players like DanLWar are just too big for a bunch of 4 cities and less players to deal with, and he's the one doing the vast majority of the heavy lifting.

I messaged you in game, take a gander.

DeletedUser21560

If they stayed in 55 they would always lose lategame no matter what once when Noobies, Caustic and WiB pulled the trigger. They didnt go to 65 because they thought hey that sounds fun, they did it because it was their win-condition to get out of the obvious trap they were in.

Also they have lost like 10 cities since peacetime, all to Noobies, none to you. They are obviously getting hit hard and all you do is brag about revolting cities when they have sent most of their defense elsewhere and which isnt even in their real base.

Thats why there shouldnt had been a WiB alliance at all - mistake was to be friendly with all alliances and allow them to get big and a threat to them... Had they removed WiB the situation would had been different...

DeletedUser46130

Since I didnt make it perfectly clear before, i'll repeat for those too lazy to listen. The only direct link for SMYN from golgi with cs and bloods is me... most, and I do mean most of our players are from previous worlds where we played as enemies or allies. In fact there is no similarities between the golgi alliance I played in (musks) and smyn. As in golgi I was a soldier at the start, then a bit later made a leader that dabbled in Defense coordination and OP planning. Just because an alliance I was playing in was pacted with another alliance thats playing here too dont mean I'll do the same with my alliance. The death of EiE has many factors, two of them was treating their players like garbage and pacting with Bloods, why? Because if they had a real war early in the game they would have had (presumably if they were winning the war) built cities and the bp to go with them, their avg players would have been twice the size and thus been able to defend themselves against us and not lose 25+ cities within the first 24 hrs with more to come. Instead they opted to colonize O65 making their players that fell behind or started a little late fall extremely behind meanwhile forbidding their players to take internals and ghosts and threatening to internalize anyone that disagreed with the leadership, you need at least two weeks to build a city semi properly not to mention that you need bp for farming vilages now.
For a #3 alliance that has an almost full branch and a full def pact with another alliance in the top 12 that also has a full branch is just plain disgraceful.
And to people that might think I hate EiE know that im only stating the facts, and speaking the truth and if you chose to be angry or offended at that means you're in denial and will probably never learn if you don't own up to your mistakes. As the old saying goes the truth will set you free!
EiE still have a fighting chance to fight back and hopefully provide us with some fun, cause just taking a defenceless city is boring.

DeletedUser54451

So I'm taking bets on how long it takes the Dissolve Alliance button to be hit.
LQRuRC7.png

VmStgcz.png

WhK4Zga.png

sGZ4Ed7.png

qmtcTLV.png
So... some guy keeps sending trips. I'm like shivering and shaking thinking okay they're gearing up. They're getting ready for some kind of support and snipe. And nope... Was a huge let down really. EiE is already dead for those non-believers.

Evil MeIinoe

Strategos
I don't really understand why people are slating EiE so much, this post will probably get hate from many but aw well.
Every alliance has it's ups and down. We had trouble in Slap, people were calling us a Mra or whatever and we're doing just find.
EiE might be going through a rough time, but they're definitely not out the picture. Evil is a strong player (some will slate this as well); but the truth is if he was a bad player he wouldn't be ranked first in both points and fighters category.

There's too much negativity going on nowadays gold user callings and other things. You can be a good player and people will still assume you're a gold user nowadays. The gold button is there to be used and to take advantage of but not everyone does and I'm sure some of EiE players don't. There is always a way around gold, our operation against a big gold user is going just fine. I really hope EiE bounce back and prove the haters wrong.

DeletedUser48582

I don't really understand why people are slating EiE so much, this post will probably get hate from many but aw well.
Every alliance has it's ups and down. We had trouble in Slap, people were calling us a Mra or whatever and we're doing just find.
EiE might be going through a rough time, but they're definitely not out the picture. Evil is a strong player (some will slate this as well); but the truth is if he was a bad player he wouldn't be ranked first in both points and fighters category.

There's too much negativity going on nowadays gold user callings and other things. You can be a good player and people will still assume you're a gold user nowadays. The gold button is there to be used and to take advantage of but not everyone does and I'm sure some of EiE players don't. There is always a way around gold, our operation against a big gold user is going just fine. I really hope EiE bounce back and prove the haters wrong.
As Foo mentioned... one of their big mistakes is how they treat their members - perhaps the biggest one. Besides... pacting/NAP'in with the entire top 10 is just suicide in the long run...

Evil MeIinoe

Strategos
As Foo mentioned... one of their big mistakes is how they treat their members - perhaps the biggest one. Besides... pacting/NAP'in with the entire top 10 is just suicide in the long run...

Every group has different roles, some may be harsher than others.