Top 12 Sink or Swim?

DeletedUser46395

You weren't suppose to tell Magick that bit
smiley_emoticons_blush-pfeif.gif

What, was it Magick? Who knew? ;)

DeletedUser46395

ANYWAY, a quick top 12:

1-4 Swim - Noobies, Soda, Drill, WIB.
5 Sink - Enough really is Enough. Timescale? I give them a week, from what I'm hearing.
6 Swim for now, Hammer.
7 Ditto, Juice
8 Float - Noobs
9 Sink - Pressure. Will continue to feed WIB
10 Floaty swim - Slap.
11 Sink - Thor
12 Do a Titanic - LOTR. Don't be fooled by Witchfinder General's bizarre forum persona, the real thing is even worse.

Beer Wench

Phrourach
Why does anyone do a top 12? It is well known that 90% of all world winners are in the top 5 by now.

Top 5

1. SMYN - these guys look serious, but no WW so who cares - swim

2. Caustic liquids - have the server wrapped up unless world aligns vs them. running to rim for WW islands and not fighting any major alliances to distract themselves. Risk losing fighters to alliances that are fighting large wars, but even that wont matter. -swim

3. Drill - Wild card for me, don't know much about their play style or leadership. Could be the kingmakers of the group, or pull out some diplo to win it. Currently have same strategy as Caustic. lovefest all around here. Natural war between 2 and 3 seems inevitable. - float with no wars, swim with a major war.

4. Blood - Ruthie is well known to most, strong leadership here, map show obvious diplo moves they must make soon - floatishly swim

5. EiEiO - was ranked 3 before a 'war' with SMYN broke out. stats are pathetic in that war. - lead sink

DeletedUser48256

Why does anyone do a top 12? It is well known that 90% of all world winners are in the top 5 by now.

There's a lot more to Grepo than world wonders and who 'wins' the world. Some of my most enjoyable times on Grepolis have been after the world has officially been 'won'.

That being said, there's still at least 5/6 months until Wonders, a lot can happen in that time.

Personally I think, if their leadership can hold it together, Caustic's will win this one. Although I'm hoping all the apparent NAPs within the top 10 alliances break and it gets interesting.

Liked cause I agree for the most part with your top 5 haha.
smiley_emoticons_steckenpferd.gif

DeletedUser54339

Nope. A floaty swim is one down from a swim, and one up from a swimmy float. A swimmy floaty swim is between swim and floaty swim, a floaty swimmy float between a floaty swim and a swimmy float, and so on. Simple. ;)

Couple more glasses of wine and this will make perfect sense :)

DeletedUser54451

I guess all alliances outside of top 5 are irrelevant. Lazy analysis.

DeletedUser46108

On US servers they constantly offer so called "battle packages" where they offer unit tokens, both myth and standard, double bp, quad bp, greater arming (basically passionate pop and nereids on steroids), and both passionate pop and nereids for 80$ (btw you can stack greater arming, PP and Nereids, so you can rebuild a full nuke for 600 gold, and you get like 20 each on the biggest package). There is literally no skill here, why time when you can send the same nuke over and over and over again. Only way to counter it is for you to do it yourself.
You don't fight for cities anymore, you buy them. My only hope is that inno don't bring this cancer to the en servers, as it truly will be the death of grepolis.
Just came home from work and saw this garbage. Would probably have ghosted instantly if it came 1,5 months ago. Safe to say Im here for personal friends, enemies, goals etc not the game itself anymore.
Inno are getting so greedy to squeeze out the last money they can from this game they dont mind accelerating its death pushing it into an early grave at all.

DeletedUser17513

Anyone want to catch me up on what has been happening recently, took a rather long vacation to join US Speed 4 Conquest world :)

P.S. @Move. they offered those battle packages on steroids few days ago on US server, biggest package had 6 great arming buffs that cut recruitment cost and time by 50% for 2 days, 35 double bp spells, and between 60-70 4 week attack buffs cant remember how much.. was sick to see enemies waste money on it and still lose to ally i am in..

DeletedUser54360

if i get my way we will have whole world red very soon maybe then we may get attacked
What even your lickspittle lapdogs DBC and Thor ??? ARE THEY FOOD OR MERELY THE PLATTERS THE FOOD IS SERVED ON PHIL? Do they get to lick the plates after you ? :D

DeletedUser54360

ANYWAY, a quick top 12:

1-4 Swim - Noobies, Soda, Drill, WIB.
5 Sink - Enough really is Enough. Timescale? I give them a week, from what I'm hearing.
6 Swim for now, Hammer.
7 Ditto, Juice
8 Float - Noobs
9 Sink - Pressure. Will continue to feed WIB
10 Floaty swim - Slap.
11 Sink - Thor
12 Do a Titanic - LOTR. Don't be fooled by Witchfinder General's bizarre forum persona, the real thing is even worse.

YES HOW Bizarre 11/12 Rank by points Rank by Fighting 8 and no doubt Fighting Rank 6 by the weekend.

"THE CLUB" of self congratulating back-slapppers like all the posts to a theme eg LOTR sinking without trace - yet we dont.
What is perhaps more Bizarre is that Top 12 is a propaganda hub rather than a realistic expose of what is going on.

Bear put the beer down for a bit- look outside your cosy little club of yes men - extract all tongues from exterraneous orifices -- and do a proper analyis based upon BP/ POINTS ratio .. then repeat your irrational prediction.

it is supposed to be what you think is going to happen not what you WANT to happen.

Over a month all of you have been confounded by the staying power of LOTR..

I have been struck by the sheer petty minded refusal of any of you to realise your cosy little world view is under threat.

SMYN dont do WW so who will be left with the fighting skill and location to absorb 54 when they bog off as they always do ?

This sort of tedious nonsense you spout is part of the reason I adopt the Personna - judged against the backdrop of what passes for reasoned argument the Personna is a paragon of reasonable reticence - albeit in tongue in cheek.

Still better tongue in cheek than what "The Club" uses theirs for. :cool:

I dont expect any likes . :p