EMERGING FROM THE SHADOWS

Noz The Greek

Phrourach
WitchunterGeneral, one day you will realise this is a game. it is meant to be full of deceipt and back stabbing, blackmail. its stipulated in the rules. after medicating, read your ramblings and you might well cringe. its not real life. out of curiosity i assumed a new name and joined your world. i checked your stats. you must be the biggest sim ive seen for a while. where are your city conquests that took epic battles? all i saw was internals and 2 bit cities from players who had quit. anyone can reap bp from sending attacks to aid another or send defence. but a true leader will attack the big guys and cs their cities to show it can be done. perhaps you would post here your MIGHTY conquests?

He takes a city from SMYN almost daily, afterall he is a great player, maybe the best ever to grace the game.
smiley_emoticons_grepo_pacman.gif

DeletedUser54518

WHG knows he's supposed to attack his enemies right? Or are we all doing it wrong, and were supposed to be attacking members? seems its working well for him his alliance dropped 4 ranks in World in the past 2 days and is losing a war against his "sister" alliance.

Must be cause he's to focused attacking his own members.

DeletedUser52005

Mith - It's not WHG or WH. The proper diminutive of his name is WUG - that is witch unter general. Just saying......

Also as I'm old and just getting used to this new interwebbythingy......when WUG types in capitals, that means he is raging at us right?

Can't be good for the blood pressure......

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser54360

He takes a city from SMYN almost daily, afterall he is a great player, maybe the best ever to grace the game.

Oh no not the greatest My mentor was that. Dead from cancer now so please be respectful of her if no-one or nothing else.

Simply the greatest player no-one has ever heard of - was the claim .

You all need an injection of a sense of humour you pack of caviling little snot rags,

If any of you think you could do better with the cards I was dealt you are welcome to try.

What is the pandemonium over the start of a planned (long planned) merge with TLO?

Mithy Baby shall I just roll over do a deal with SMYN and let them bypass LOTR and head straight for your jugular even as you try to relocate to north 63 to get away from them crying "Mercy Mercy who will save the Thunderbird Boy ?"

Would you like that so you have to stop hammering minnows and shooting fish in a barrell and god forbid stand up to a well financed and well orgamised ruthless opponent ?

Saladin the great manipulator - he has gone all quiet once I took 1 city from him just to prove a point.

Soon enough we will see what you can do against SMYN once I pass them all your smart chat about their best players _ I think that can be arranged.

I ? I just didnt like the way PHILvr spoke to me Grunt u 54 Grunt u food. so when he was 200 ranks in fighting above me - maybe such aan attitude is acceptable. But when weeks later I tower above him despite his admitted heavy spending and the backing of an Allaince really 1 or two rank against me and my actual handful of members.

Please explain jack-asses what i have to be embarrased about.

There are only 5 people whose opinion actually matters . Rank 1 to 5 fighters.

I might listen to their coments but yours ? get a grip ..

Soo

DeletedUser54360

WHG knows he's supposed to attack his enemies right? Or are we all doing it wrong, and were supposed to be attacking members? seems its working well for him his alliance dropped 4 ranks in World in the past 2 days and is losing a war against his "sister" alliance.

Must be cause he's to focused attacking his own members.

Hardly surprising because you would not recognise the truth if it slapped you in the face and said " hello old friend I have not seen you in a long time."

I notice SPARTAN DEGS OMAHA and your self going for your prime high value inactives (as everyone does)

Interesting reading your reservations list was - shall I post it up ?

Scandal scandal the three hypocrites doing what they accuse the bogeyman WG of .. ...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser54518

Zzzz... do whatever anyone can look up my name at any time and see well over 70% of my towns are enemy based conquers not internals. Such is life im not gonna respond anymore to you here it seems to have turned into a argument forum for yourself and I don't care to have a part of it anymore.

DeletedUser54360

Zzzz... do whatever anyone can look up my name at any time and see well over 70% of my towns are enemy based conquers not internals. Such is life im not gonna respond anymore to you here it seems to have turned into a argument forum for yourself and I don't care to have a part of it anymore.

Minnow based conquers.

Run away from the truth here there or anywhere sooner or later the truth catches us all up son..

Noz The Greek

Phrourach
Oh no not the greatest My mentor was that. Dead from cancer now so please be respectful of her if no-one or nothing else.

Simply the greatest player no-one has ever heard of - was the claim .

You all need an injection of a sense of humour you pack of caviling little snot rags,

If any of you think you could do better with the cards I was dealt you are welcome to try.

What is the pandemonium over the start of a planned (long planned) merge with TLO?

Mithy Baby shall I just roll over do a deal with SMYN and let them bypass LOTR and head straight for your jugular even as you try to relocate to north 63 to get away from them crying "Mercy Mercy who will save the Thunderbird Boy ?"

Would you like that so you have to stop hammering minnows and shooting fish in a barrell and god forbid stand up to a well financed and well orgamised ruthless opponent ?

Saladin the great manipulator - he has gone all quiet once I took 1 city from him just to prove a point.

Soon enough we will see what you can do against SMYN once I pass them all your smart chat about their best players _ I think that can be arranged.

I ? I just didnt like the way PHILvr spoke to me Grunt u 54 Grunt u food. so when he was 200 ranks in fighting above me - maybe such aan attitude is acceptable. But when weeks later I tower above him despite his admitted heavy spending and the backing of an Allaince really 1 or two rank against me and my actual handful of members.

Please explain jack-asses what i have to be embarrased about.

There are only 5 people whose opinion actually matters . Rank 1 to 5 fighters.

I might listen to their coments but yours ? get a grip ..

Soo

yeah, that all made sense
smiley_emoticons_thumbs-up_new.gif

DeletedUser54360

Thor II
Once you get past the Minnows- Minnow Bashing United MBH Alliances like yours always crumple when they meet the big boys.

What I do not understand is Thor Having sent in mithrandir96 Annikin Skywalker wannabe DARTH VADER to get crucified

Then Emperor Palatine iMrCornettoand Count Dooku Homervs decide to ask hippyrage against whom I have nothing - just a mid rank soldier doing his job.

To also get involved.

To take this city will be about half as hard as taking one from Show Me Your Noobies and I know I have been fighting THEM and Not MINNOWS since 15th December..

It is only your leadership I hold in contempt. I have no doubt by and large you are a decent bunch.

Note I have not insulted hippyrage in any way.

WitchunterGeneral

(This message was forwarded)
Mixalidis today at 11:55
Nobody cares what you write,you are past,your cities will be ours very soon!!!
smiley_emoticons_viking.gif

WitchunterGeneral today at 02:20
new.png
S.63 Lothringaard (mithrandir96) is attacking MITH TOMBSTONEtoday at 02:17:18

WitchunterGeneral today at 00:11
MAKE IT A DATE IN YOUR DIARIES

(This message was forwarded)
WitchunterGeneral today at 00:08
Hey Big Shot

I must apologise for calling Homervs Emperor Palatine

In fact it seems he is only Count Dooku

Anyway your newest recruit to the ranks of Minnnow Bashers United (like an MRA but just nastier and unclean .)

Anyway your latest MBU (LORD ) Lord mithrandir96 is taking a merciless beating tonight.

Please can all of THOR show up tomorrow afternoon an dgive him the exceptional amount of assistance he is going to need to take a city from the RIMLORD?

I will be waiting for you- dont be late now. And bring your mightiest THOR smiters you will be needing them..

"Ill show that WHG a lesson!!"

"I can beat him easily "

" WE all know he is a delusional old fool who cant play "

new.png
W.53 Kroningaard (mithrandir96) is attacking MITH TOMBSTONEon 2017-01-24 at 23:36:07

new.png
E.63 Mithralgaard (mithrandir96) is attacking MITH TOMBSTONEon 2017-01-24 at 22:50:42

new.png
S.63 Theelgard (mithrandir96) is attacking MITH TOMBSTONEon 2017-01-24 at 22:28:01

Add to the simulator:All unitsSurviving units

new.png
N.63 Wovingaard (mithrandir96) is attacking MITH TOMBSTONEon 2017-01-24 at 22:24:41

new.png
W.63 Rothringaard (mithrandir96) is attacking MITH TOMBSTONEon 2017-01-24 at 21:02:33

new.png
W.63 Flyngaard (mithrandir96) is attacking MITH TOMBSTONEon 2017-01-24 at 21:00:13

Booty: 1024/1024A revolt is being stirred up.
The defender's troops
Not visible.

Add to the simulator:All unitsSurviving units

new.png
You have enacted Wisdom on mithrandir96on 2017-01-24 at 19:50:18

Espied troops:

Simulator

LONG STORY SHORT AL]L SUNK

As always you are right and I the no1 defender and 5th ranked fighter on NAGIDOS am wrong..

Please come and prove me wrong at MITH TOMBSTONE tomorrow

Dont forget.

WitchunterGeneral

You know the one don't you ??

DeletedUser54360

Hold you horses mate, where do I come into this? I haven't said anything to anybody haha. Get your facts straight please.
Yes I have issued a retraction Cornetto. Mithrandil96 has scurried off. I will pursue him in every subsequent World till he apologises.. - but I have no issues with you .. Sorry I lashed you in error in frustration at Mr Personality escaping my justice.

DeletedUser54360

THis will be interesting now.. I cant wait to discover why this is all wrong and I am a moron because........??????

Think hard for something good this time lads,,,

DeletedUser54360

THis will be interesting now.. I cant wait to discover why this is all wrong and I am a moron because........??????

Think hard for something good this time lads,,,

paddywak
Preview

Send Edit

usmiech.gif
paste_report.png
Nick Nack Paddywack I am throwing the dog a bone, INVITE ISSUED You have to leave Sicilians to see it . what convinced you ? Anyway before you go remind Saladin one last time .. All he ever had to do was apologise for destroying LOTR 54 core islands through his greed and incompetence. If he had even once said sorry instead of glorying in the damage he caused to a lot of great guys. I would not be filleting Sicilians as we speak.. Will you do something about your BP ? its shocking .. .. Still I suppose you were not being motivated / I truly believe this world is still winnable from 63.. Regards WG Send Preview
paddywak today at 13:58

OH and it would help if you unblocked me... PADS

Hi,

My name is paddywak and I would like to join your alliance.

Ive this game for many many years, i was founder of the alliance that won epsilon ,any moons ago. 1st of any world to build all 7 wonders.

I am active and have alot of experience and a very decent player when i apply myself.

Look forward to hearing from you whatever the answer may be. PADS
rotfl.gif

DeletedUser54360

Tell me mastermind what you would know about leading? A joke about being " Possibly the greatest player no-one has ever heard of " has really got your knickers in a twist.

Have you ever led anyone to anything ? Making myself a target helped my weaker players to survive a deeply uneven contest - made worse by Saladin's sabotage.

(No Bear these were not great lads they were exactly as I described them).

Some great leaders may indeed make ego massaging attacks on others strongholds.

It was an offer Phil declined none castigated him for that not even I .

Perhaps great leaders do whatever might be in the best interests of their wider membership at any given point in time in any given situation. But what depth of perception can be expected from an Avowed NOOB Hater like you . ?

Put some sugar on your dummy - it may fill your cavernous gob for a bit longer before your next exocetal explosion of wisdom on this stage.