The World Wonders

DeletedUser53868

True Fear/Ragnarok = Were fighting EPIDEMIC, Shadow Elite and Nocturnos
EPIDEMIC = were fighting DBD, TF and TLB
The Lost Boys = were fighting Shadow Elite and EPIDEMIC
Non sunt dii = were fighting the small alliances in 56/66 and DBD

Who's simming since the beginning now, huh? ;)

All said, against facts there are no arguments

Have a nice day!

DeletedUser54055

Have a nice day!
Ur fighter rank.. I'm higher than the highest fighter in Tf-Lb and I have 15+ allies above me

DeletedUser28198

Have a nice day!

Don't forget about HH. About time they disbanded that sorry excuse for an alliance....
rofl.gif

DeletedUser28198

I know you guys have given me a lot of grief for playing a WW oriented strategy (Although we still took more red cities than we lost, FYI), but I took even more grief in the last two servers for focusing on the wars we were fighting and not being prepared for wonders.

What about an endgame scenario where once triggered, the world wonders appeared in the oceans of qualifying alliances and had to be taken and/or defended. More like capture-the-flag. We could suggest qualifying criteria that are more appropriate to the game goals (controlling one or more adjacent ocean, having a high enough win-loss ratio against other alliances, etc.).

Not a bad idea. Certainly better than what we have now. But I think we need a new time limit before the age is reached. 250mil points used to take a long time to reach for the top 50 alliances. Now its like 8 months (even in a slow world like Kasmenai), because of all the dumb changes. It should take at least 400mil now as an honest recommendation - if it were up to me I'd say 500mil at least (because I'd rather WW's never came tbh).

DeletedUser23146

Surprised there isn't an instant-buy for the WW's, tbh. Inno's got a very good back history of being money-grubbing.

DeletedUser54532

I was thinking, maybe Interlude Over and TF-LB would form a coalition to take the threat between them- ex Epidemic Core. How would they hold that World Wonder- delicious.
Oh almost forgot about this, Death Before Dishonour will attack your other world wonders.
___ Did someone said NSD will sink?- I give them 2 more months till they are gone off the map.

Thaaa

DeletedUser38939

I was thinking, maybe Interlude Over and TF-LB would form a coalition to take the threat between them- ex Epidemic Core. How would they hold that World Wonder- delicious.
Oh almost forgot about this, Death Before Dishonour will attack your other world wonders.
___ Did someone said NSD will sink?- I give them 2 more months till they are gone off the map.

Thaaa
Is this... someone who has high expectations from us??! I didn't read a 'sink' after DBD in there anywhere. But that's impossible! Oh man, I don't know how to react to this... confidence in us. I want out. Someone from NSD tell us we're going to sink again. This feels wrong.

I do hope the sarcasm is noticeable enough.

DeletedUser44125

The top 3 alliances are all tied up at lvl 3 per wonder, I wonder who's gonna take it?
TdL0oxl.png

DeletedUser23146

Is this... someone who has high expectations from us??! I didn't read a 'sink' after DBD in there anywhere. But that's impossible! Oh man, I don't know how to react to this... confidence in us. I want out. Someone from NSD tell us we're going to sink again. This feels wrong.

I do hope the sarcasm is noticeable enough.

From someone inside DBD, DBD's gonna sink! There, I've effectively disarmed NSD.

Ranga1

Strategos
Is it just me who finds it funny that an alliance like Timber Wolves think they can compete on any WW let alone 4?

DeletedUser38939

Is it just me who finds it funny that an alliance like Timber Wolves think they can compete on any WW let alone 4?
Props to them for trying? You laugh now, but anyone can surprise when it comes to pushing res into a Wonder

Ranga1

Strategos
Is it props though? Or is it delusional leaders not knowing where they are at and wasting their alliances time by bothering to build it at all? Not anyone can surprise, only a few alliances stand a chance at finishing a WW and they most definitely are not one of them :D

Rachel.L

Phrourach
Ranga it's their time to waste. Stop being so negative about everything. Good for the wolves for playing their own game.