MR PERSONALITY

DeletedUser54360

MR PERSONALITY of the week SALAD dinner nefarious leader of the awesome Sicilians ..

KING MAKER extrodinaire...

This is an actual convo.. I am making none of this up...

Saladin.
Saladin. today at 05:18
lol no one respects you ..I have spies all over the place in your alliance -- that should tell you how much respect you have

I look at 63 ..I look at AoR ..I look at the alliance between Thor and SMYN that I helped create ..and now the alliance between AoR and Thor ..I think I've achieved a bit :)

...And I'm still here :p

WitchunterGeneral today at 05:08
no 6 ranked alliance by fighting

overtook philvgr81 in fighting rankings just now.

Respect of people that matter

What have you achieved ? Actually it is you who has achieved nothing ..

And you have nothing but your craven cowardice to thank for that.

Saladin. today at 05:04
Well it is isn't it ?

What have you achieved ? ..nothing

What has happened to your sister alliances ? ..gone

Where is the stability in your alliance and core base ? ..there isn't any

I am no coward -- here I am ..and I regret nothing -- for I am right

WitchunterGeneral today at 04:58
you told me two weeks ago that destruction was around the corner .

looking back do you not regret your cowardice now ?

Saladin. today at 04:52
Well good luck with it

WitchunterGeneral today at 04:50
the 63 run away ocean was always your thing

I kept to my 54 64 plan and we are rock solid with TLO..

Saladin. today at 04:49
haha that will soon change

WitchunterGeneral today at 04:48
In a few weeks time I will have at my disposal 50 motivated THor hating members .. and we will see how well Thor can defend..

In case it has escaped your notice the only cities we lose these days are for inactives

Saladin. today at 04:47
Can't remember him taking any cities ..unless they were inactives ..haha and I enjoy bugging you ..especially when I keep hearing of your mistakes

WitchunterGeneral today at 04:43
if you want me to tell ALkandross to stop taking Sicilian cities dont bug me ..

THOR strong ?

Minnow terorisers hardly strong .

Ryann16

Strategos
He must have really struck a nerve with you in the past considering he is always a topic of discussion with you. Kinda funny you cant keep his name out of your mouth.

DeletedUser29748

I love all this "inactive" "semi inactive" excuses for losing cities !! , Maybe try monitoring your players and removing - Handing over internally prior to it being taken as it is still a loss on your alliance regardless and inability to secure or be aware. Any cities we have lost this way is our fault even though DBC have failed at every turn to even take a inactive from us and the only ones lost were by a ex rogue player who we under minded.

DeletedUser54360

Here is another charmer.

I repeat none of this is made up.

WitchunterGeneral today at 18:15

Fighters used to mean something when was it ? Oh yes it meant something when you were 200 places above me .

But now you are two places below it means nothing --understood,

WitchunterGeneral today at 18:13
You still dont understand that I am the big boy and you are the wannabe,

WitchunterGeneral today at 18:11
A simple apology from you to me is all it takes to end this and let you concentrate on the three rivals you actually have.

We are just food that bites back it seems.

philvgr81 today at 18:09
fighters means nothing just means u getting hammers but keep on dreaming mate one day u will be able to play with the big boys

WitchunterGeneral today at 18:08
now that SMYN has been dragged down from top points rank and even delusional little old me outranks you in fighting?

Are you ready to realise that a pure lack of manners has cost you dear in this World?

WG

DeletedUser54360

Mithrandir, I checked him up - he was a Thunder Bird, my first alliance here - so he betrayed us before he came to you, so he just has it in him - anything for personal gain, a dangerous ability
several in his team were the same, original Thunder Birds, using a combination of techniques he intimidates or tricks you into joining him, but I really don`t know him - I believe he is American though...

Noz The Greek

Phrourach
Here is another charmer.

WitchunterGeneral today at 18:15

Fighters used to mean something when was it ? Oh yes it meant something when you were 200 places above me .

But now you are two places below it means nothing --understood,

WitchunterGeneral today at 18:13
You still dont understand that I am the big boy and you are the wannabe,

WitchunterGeneral today at 18:11
A simple apology from you to me is all it takes to end this and let you concentrate on the three rivals you actually have.

We are just food that bites back it seems.

philvgr81 today at 18:09
fighters means nothing just means u getting hammers but keep on dreaming mate one day u will be able to play with the big boys

WitchunterGeneral today at 18:08
now that SMYN has been dragged down from top points rank and even delusional little old me outranks you in fighting?

Are you ready to realise that a pure lack of manners has cost you dear in this World?

WG

O gawd, another one reveling in DBP
smiley_emoticons_irre4.gif

DeletedUser51423

So, I deleted some comments. I'm quite positive y'all know what you did wrong...

DeletedUser54360

Another contender for charmer of the week.

Is it because these people have no power in RL they all have to come the " I am the Lord Almighty ?"

I play the game for fun - deeply motivated by thwarting those who want me to fail for not joining "The Club"

"I say that WG chap not quite Pukka is he ? " "NO certainly not! . Quite Right .. Excuse me whilst I finish writing my "Disgusted from Basingstoke "letter to the Guardian!!

WitchunterGeneral today at 17:03
As you wish princess.

May Bee Cra Zee today at 17:01

You know what WG, you have some of the poorest communication skills I have seen in the game- and certainly at a diplomatic level- ever.

Perhaps it's for your and my benefit if you simply stop emailing me. I am generally not one to "block" a player from being able to email me...but for you and your absurd threats- I can choose to make an exception, or simply choose to ignore you.

Best of luck in this world and in whichever future worlds you intend to "play seriously".

As for Noobs of the Rim...If you want to travel 2 oceans to protect those players in Ocean 43- where you don't have a notable presence from your main alliance or your core- by all means, be my guest. My players will enjoy the BP while SMYN continues to take cities closer to your core location, from what I see on stats at the moment. I am sure that your core players will appreciate your "protection of their best interests" by this rather mundane move on your part.

Cheers,

MBCZ

WitchunterGeneral today at 16:48
Dont be such a prig simple.

There will be other worlds after this one

I might just take them seriously instead of starting late and dabbling like here.

Now can you bring yourself to stop being rude? And show some class?

If you are determined to make me an enemy in this ( but more importantly any future worlds ) fine so be it.

I dont see why you want to guarantee your self a public humiliation like that which has been delivered to PHIL.. over such a trivial matter.

But your call

WG

May Bee Cra Zee today at 16:28

Obviously you don't realize that they are not all inexperienced players.

I have played 4 worlds with at least one of their leaders.

If they want to move- then you need to get them moved. Simple.

I have a timeline...and an agenda. I don't like to miss target dates. Simple.

WitchunterGeneral today at 16:24
BTW you don't need to punish them because you don't like me. do you never give the minnows a break ?

WitchunterGeneral today at 16:23
Dont be nasty .

I am just trying to help them out .

I dont care what mistakes inexperienced players make.

We all made them even you once upon a time perhaps .

Is there any good reason you are terrorising them as they try to migrate ? Out of your area.

Other than malice?

May Bee Cra Zee today at 15:58
Your "daughter alliance" approached us before they approached you.

They professed to have a NAP with us, when they hadn't managed to negotiate terms appropriately.

Or did they forget to mention that?

WitchunterGeneral today at 14:39

Afternoon MAY

No need to thank me for stalling SMYN progress.
Really I was glad to do it

It is so precious how quiet Phil has gone since I passed him in his glorious rankings. I caouldn't give a **** about a ranking that is a mere byproduct of continued survival..

Tell me why are you targeting my daughter Alliance Noobs of the Rim?

What possible purpose can you have in preventing them from migrating to join me and continue sabotaging your rivals hopes?

Is it simply petty minded short sighted vindictive malice ?

I am posing these two questions in all seriousness as a counter offer to stop thwarting SMYN would be very tempting if it emerged.

Your last "I am Lord and Master of all I survey" missive was obviously penned as a parody of the RIMLORD guff well done you are developing a sense of humour all that stuff about traversing two oceans to reprimand me ... Priceless it was like listening to an unhinged version of teh RIMlord personna.

BAck to the business at HAND ..

Why are yuo making it difficult for them to come and join me?

WG Noobs of the Rim
ReplyForwardDelet

DeletedUser48256

What's wrong with what May Bee Cra Zee said? It all looks perfectly fine to me.

Why would you 'adopt' an alliance that has been getting attacked by Caustic for weeks and then complain when they continue attacking?

Just because the all-mighty, oh so great and powerful Lord of the Rim WuG adopts a weak alliance doesn't mean people are going to stop attacking them and you're a fool for expecting them to stop.

And it's nice to see you've acted on your declaration of war against Thor. I thought you were going to 'teach us how to defend' or words to that effect. We're still waiting
smiley_emoticons_daumendreh2.gif
Or are you going to come for us when your mighty rimmers have rimmed SMYN? I guess we may be waiting quite some time then.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser38168

it's disappointing to learn that this foul isn't just mindless delusional idiot with me. i really wonder what its like to live in his world

DeletedUser54360

it's disappointing to learn that this foul isn't just mindless delusional idiot with me. i really wonder what its like to live in his world
better than yours 3 spots better than yours knuckle boy

DeletedUser46395

400g 20% fat mince, garlic, salt and pepper to taste, 1/2 teaspoon English Mustard powder, 1 teaspoon mixed herbs. Mix well, form into 4 burger shapes, and dry fry in a cast iron pan until nicely caramelised on each side.

DeletedUser48256

400g 20% fat mince, garlic, salt and pepper to taste, 1/2 teaspoon English Mustard powder, 1 teaspoon mixed herbs. Mix well, form into 4 burger shapes, and dry fry in a cast iron pan until nicely caramelised on each side.

20% fat mince? Please, WuG will be using 10% fat. With an IQ of 168 or whatever he claims, the saying "a healthy body leads to a healthy mind" is definitely applicable here.

I would recommend adding a single egg and a handful of oats so the burgers keep their shape. Also beef stock if you have any.

Apart from that, solid recipe, Jamie Oliver 2.0.
smiley_emoticons_hust.gif

DeletedUser46395

20% fat mince? Please, WuG will be using 10% fat. With an IQ of 168 or whatever he claims, the saying "a healthy body leads to a healthy mind" is definitely applicable here.

I would recommend adding a single egg and a handful of oats so the burgers keep their shape. Also beef stock if you have any.

Apart from that, solid recipe, Jamie Oliver 2.0.
smiley_emoticons_hust.gif

Nah, has to be 20%. Most of it cooks out in the process, but leaves the burger basted internally and ensures that it doesn't lose shape - so you don't need to add any binding agents, and you end up with a lean but juicy burger.

DeletedUser54451

Hey WG... ever teach your players defending with 7 CS's is really bad? LOL :p

QkoLt45.png

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser54360

O gawd, another one reveling in DBP
smiley_emoticons_irre4.gif

skippy I am confused what rank are you in anything? DBP is not something to be ashamed of any more than roasting inactives for your alliance so you can climb the attack league tables is something to be proud of.