Trash Talk

DeletedUser54360

I was out of this collective madness for 5 years, so many of the young pups here who have never played without app alarms or without cheatpointel have no clue what it actually took to lead a world rankings the honest hard no buy way. Where you had to assess the risk of going all in blind.

I cant help it if I despise noob haters because they are despicable.

I have never heard of kt.

The days of any player taking me on one for one are long gone,
In 10 titanic duels I won 9 times and one disputed draw. .

9 bullies left Grepo humiliated never to return.

My IQ is 164 - 168 on good or bad days Mensa entry level is 158 currently.

My typing is poor due to the early stages of what may be Parkinsons.

There is no place for my faded glory in a bought world other than to show young players they need have no fear.

8 out of the last 20 worlds have been won by players who were once what your sort refer to as noobs and originally trained by me.

The increased frequency of advent Calendar Demiter on 26th and so on means than none of my lads will win another world going forward,

The players who need to know the truth do and none of the rest of you matter,

The modern crop imagine no-one has ever been there before them. I engage the comedy personna because if I did not laugh at the febrile ineptitude of those who now consider themselves hot stuff I might be tempted to cry,

Why waste deep and meaningful insights upon a doltishly uncomprehending audience?

So back to the comedy relief of the RimLord eh? better for everyone including me..

DeletedUser46108

Laugh all you want, but the man above brings more valuable points to this forum than most others do

DeletedUser38168

Laugh all you want, but the man above brings more valuable points to this forum than most others do

i totally agree

if they are

comical value
talking total and utter bs
the amazing art of bleiveing own lies
living in a fantasy world
ability to look at cold hard facts and dismiss them out of hand as they don't say what he want them to say

i could go on and on

DeletedUser46108

i totally agree

if they are

comical value
ability to look at cold hard facts and dismiss them out of hand as they don't say what he want them to say

i could go on and on
Actually we were talking about WG and not you this time Phil

DeletedUser51786

David you seem to be targeting players because you all doing something minimal, I suggest simmer down before a big alliance take a turn in you all, we rimmed the players you all took in so simmer down before CS/CJ comes around again

DeletedUser54360

i totally agree

i totally agree

if they are

comical value

i could go on and on
hmm that isn't what your wife says.. She says you are too busy foaming at the mouth over the latest RimLord cameo to get started.

DeletedUser46395

i totally agree

if they are

comical value

i could go on and on

£3.57 a kilo, but they will be on buy one, get one free next week.

DeletedUser54451

David you seem to be targeting players because you all doing something minimal, I suggest simmer down before a big alliance take a turn in you all, we rimmed the players you all took in so simmer down before CS/CJ comes around again
I guess you're just gonna cry that you gave them a bunch of slots for cities huh? What about you? Rank 700 fighter. Go back to playing sim city hypocrite.

DeletedUser51786

I dont have to justify my ranks too you lol, I have gained the respect from many good players in this world lol, you on the other hand are gloating you all doing something its only a matter of time before your time comes but dont worry I will message you ingame when you all are up against the wall again lol :)))

DeletedUser10962

I wouldn't ask for a vote on that if I were you, Shaz. ;)

First came across this kid in zakros, he was a bottom feeder then he still is now plays worlds in decent alliances and takes inactives and hand offs and runs festivals for slots. He's in what looks like one of the top alliances here but he'll always be the little kid who has to run to the big guns for help

DeletedUser46395

First came across this kid in zakros, he was a bottom feeder then he still is now plays worlds in decent alliances and takes inactives and hand offs and runs festivals for slots. He's in what looks like one of the top alliances here but he'll always be the little kid who has to run to the big guns for help
Well that's certainly the opinion of a more than good player. ;)

DeletedUser54451

I dont have to justify my ranks too you lol, I have gained the respect from many good players in this world lol, you on the other hand are gloating you all doing something its only a matter of time before your time comes but dont worry I will message you ingame when you all are up against the wall again lol :)))
But maybe if we're the ones against the wall... we'll be the ones pushing it.

DeletedUser51786

Oh wow its Dj Dom nice to hear from you lol, thanks for praising me with your kind words, you always have haters in this society, you did nothing in Dovahkiin Rising and then talking about me lol, you run to AAA when Cain merged his Alliance into AAA

Its players like you that creates drama in alliances, nobody was saying anything to you yet still you decided to say something, did you feel important after saying that Dom I hope so lol. Since your such a good player why dont you join in Nagidos and let your troops do the talking and not your mouth.

No one in Dovahkiin Rising had anything good to say about you, Dark Gabriel, Satanico, and rest of Leaders you were a piece of Sh*t in their and when you could not get your way you leave lol, then you want to talk smack about me, dude be real, you can never walk on the same ground that I walk on, your a low class individual that yields for attention.

You want to talk smack about me that I am a bottom feeder and take handoff, you sit down infront a computer and play this game whole day with your mediocre job, unlike you I have a business to run, money to count, employees to pay, before you go around critising someone check yourself, because I can buy you and everything you own over and over again.

I dont care if anyone thinks I am over full of myself, I earned this position where I am at today my career is booming, and I dont care what ppl thinks about me.

shaz

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser10962

Oh wow its Dj Dom nice to hear from you lol, thanks for praising me with your kind words, you always have haters in this society, you did nothing in Dovahkiin Rising and then talking about me lol, you run to AAA when Cain merged his Alliance into AAA

Its players like you that creates drama in alliances, nobody was saying anything to you yet still you decided to say something, did you feel important after saying that Dom I hope so lol. Since your such a good player why dont you join in Nagidos and let your troops do the talking and not your mouth.

No one in Dovahkiin Rising had anything good to say about you, Dark Gabriel, Satanico, and rest of Leaders you were a piece of Sh*t in their and when you could not get your way you leave lol, then you want to talk smack about me, dude be real, you can never walk on the same ground that I walk on, your a low class individual that yields for attention.

You want to talk smack about me that I am a bottom feeder and take handoff, you sit down infront a computer and play this game whole day with your mediocre job, unlike you I have a business to run, money to count, employees to pay, before you go around critising someone check yourself, because I can buy you and everything you own over and over again.

I dont care if anyone thinks I am over full of myself, I earned this position where I am at today my career is booming, and I dont care what ppl thinks about me.

shaz

If you're going to say you don't care you probably shouldn't write and essay on the externals stamping your feet saying how much you don't care.

FYI if you want to name drop satanico isn't the one to drop given she's despised by half the grepo community. Nice try though

Noz The Greek

Phrourach
If you're going to say you don't care you probably shouldn't write and essay on the externals stamping your feet saying how much you don't care.

FYI if you want to name drop satanico isn't the one to drop given she's despised by half the grepo community. Nice try though

who do the other half despise?

DeletedUser46391

Hmm...nice to see you are back to thinking you matter and can run the show, once again. I suppose that Bear and RT must have let the batteries in your shock collar run a bit low on charge the past few days...or so it would seem. Those 2 do an EXCEPTIONAL job of keeping you and Dog on your leashes, generally speaking.

Aren't you in vm yet?

Last I saw, you were talking to one of my players like dirt in a pm for sending you trips while you were alliance less for 36 hours. As if any of us in TINAD/H give a monkies about what you have to say.

Fish was nice, Kkkeer is a lege, I like poopstsnii so much he has my phone number. All we ever get from you is bad attempts at control punctuated by the word "INTERESTING" every 2 seconds, threats and you trying to be sneaky behind your councils back.

If you really want to do this we can always come north?

I'm sure poop and the rest of your council will be overjoyed, your paranoia and attempts at gaslighting to try to control people, mixed with your inability to let the last word go has helped Caustics out yet again I'm sure.