Caustic - real deal?

DeletedUser10962

So I'm playing out on the rim and I wondered if someone could explain this to me. Are caustic the real deal or a bunch of gold whores with limited skill?

I ask this because I only have dealings with 2 players in their alliance Shaz (the punchline to most the jokes in grepo) and mauro who seems to be incapable of anything beyond spam and sinking his trans on a bireme wall. I've heard good things about Lisa and Steve (who I think I recognise from somewhere) but in all seriousness are these guys good or just used to running over noobs?

wreakedhavoc

Phrourach
Funny that a random player is asking about alliance rank 1 in the world .

I can tell you some about Caustic

they dominated 3 oceans so far, and going for the fourth .

they are number 1 in Battle points in this world ( combined with Caustic Juice)

they have some of the most decent players in the whole game

They have a very Decent leadership leading them

But who cares anyway, your turn will come and you'll know us based on your own experience , rather than talks . :)

DeletedUser48256

Shraw(Lisa) is probably the best, most aggressive attacker (who doesn't use an absolute poo-tonne of gold) I've ever seen and had the pleasure of playing with.

I know a good few of their players from Pandosia. Solid bunch.

However, they're super slow at sending CSs
smiley_emoticons_lol.gif
I've taken four reds from right under their noses whilst their CS attacks were incoming.

Only had a couple of minor skirmishes with them so far, so can't say too much about their attacking from what I've observed directly but it's alright. I've noticed a few players sending CSs with more than 39 LS (or the equivalent number of tirs) though, not the most nooby mistake but still could be improved upon.

Will be interesting to see how they defend.

P.S. I wish they would fight one of the core alliances instead of expanding out into the rim, the prudent thing to do for wonders but not the most fun haha.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser10962

Shraw(Lisa) is probably the best, most aggressive attacker (who doesn't use an absolute poo-tonne of gold) I've ever seen and had the pleasure of playing with.

I know a good few of their players from Pandosia. Solid bunch.

However, they're super slow at sending CSs
smiley_emoticons_lol.gif
I've taken four reds from right under their noses whilst they're CS attacks were incoming.

Only had a couple of minor skirmishes with them so far, so can't say too much about their attacking from what I've observed directly but it's alright. I've noticed a few players sending CSs with more than 39 LS (or the equivalent number of tirs) though, not the most nooby mistake but still could be improved upon.

Will be interesting to see how they defend.

P.S. I wish they would fight one of the core alliances instead of expanding out into the rim, the prudent thing to do for wonders but not the most fun haha.

I've heard good things about Lisa (ability wise) but been absolutely fed BP by one of their players which is why I'm so curious the guys shares an island with me. 200FTS support and a few hundred biremes just to protect himself from my rim ally. Couple that with him sending 10 hour attacks with trans and I have to question if they're all they're cracked up to be

DeletedUser54542

One really can't question the ability of the players of the No.1 alliance in the world just because a few of their players have committed some minor mistakes once in a while. Their stats are just too good. But I would like to see them taking on any of the other 3 core alliances and see how they fare.

DeletedUser31163

Well of course there the real deal. But which real deal you talking about? They are a force here when it comes to points. But fighting wise, they having troubles eliminating a 1.5 mil alliance mad dogs and there allys. So maybe better for someone from mad dogs to answer this. I will say, for the fighters in caustic, it sure has to be boring, reaching out to ocean 24. What is in ocean 24 anyways. Some secret getaways, pure privacy on the beach. I dont get it.

DeletedUser54360

Well of course there the real deal. But which real deal you talking about? They are a force here when it comes to points. But fighting wise, they having troubles eliminating a 1.5 mil alliance mad dogs and there allys. So maybe better for someone from mad dogs to answer this. I will say, for the fighters in caustic, it sure has to be boring, reaching out to ocean 24. What is in ocean 24 anyways. Some secret getaways, pure privacy on the beach. I dont get it.
OK KT I havechecked and as it happens yes I do know who you are now, Back to the subject. Caustic are just another MBA Minnow Beating Alliance Is is spectacularly easy to build up high attack BP if you do all the clears of inactives in your group.

We all know this..

I dont like being forced constantly to defend just to survive but there is no fiddling defence figures as easily as attack.

They Caustic are not here to fight they intend to administrate their way to the win,

I dont like MBA but they win worlds ( nowadays)

DeletedUser38168

wg why do you feel the need to comment no one cares what you think, your opinion is held just below guest 2344534545342

as for caustic been the real deal

do they have some great individuals? without question

or they a great team? not according to their own founders

do they have the leadership to win the world? highly doubt it

will they be here come world wonder ? personally doubt it

are the fighters in the alliances getting board fighting noobs on the rim? well the number of members asking to join us would indicate yes

DeletedUser54522

OK KT I havechecked and as it happens yes I do know who you are now, Back to the subject. Caustic are just another MBA Minnow Beating Alliance Is is spectacularly easy to build up high attack BP if you do all the clears of inactives in your group.

We all know this..

I dont like being forced constantly to defend just to survive but there is no fiddling defence figures as easily as attack.

They Caustic are not here to fight they intend to administrate their way to the win,

I dont like MBA but they win worlds ( nowadays)

I totally agree that you are so forced to defend all the time that you cant even take minnows and have to go for inacitves from a different alliance incase your own hides some birs in there. LOL

As for Caustics I will reserve comment, other than some good some bad and some others, like all alliances. No-one can be 100% perfect.

DeletedUser51786

Hmmmmm had to be Djdom trying to stir up something about Caustic, we are killing them and he comes and explode on Externals, this sounds familiar.

Again Djdom stop being a drama queen and try to take a caustic city and stop stiring up the world

Noz The Greek

Phrourach
Hmmmmm had to be Djdom trying to stir up something about Caustic, we are killing them and he comes and explode on Externals, this sounds familiar.

Again Djdom stop being a drama queen and try to take a caustic city and stop stiring up the world

yeah Dom, take a Caustic city
smiley_emoticons_ins-auge-stechen.gif

DeletedUser54239

hello friends, thanks for compliments ...
smiley_emoticons_winken4.gif

as in real wars , here in game war also a lot of things happens - which leads a team to go on top and respect ////
diplomacy, strategy and activeness are main points of war....
am not experienced player but as this thread is oped for us , so all coments are welcome and all actions are welcome in war world.
but pls dont just make trash debuts here and throw garbage over each other in forums, if you are better than someone then prove it in game friends....
if someone is millionere - he/she can use this game as whatever he/she wants...
if someone plays good strategically regulatinging alliance then all others get jelous and post a garbage here....
somebody wants only to fight and kill and just to prove something then also pls welcome, do it friend...
but , if you are making a thread for particular alliance, particular things and want to be better then that alliamce thn proove it in game ...

over all friends, most of players here knows me ... i dont love writing in forums, better to kill in game ,.... so dont waste time and do whatever you want in game...
i welcome all and always - 24 hrs a day, 7 days a week and 365 days a week - * note for the players who think that i am maybe buying abp for gold or attacking own units to get abp...
paros-pandosia-golgi and here statistics will clear them if they can observe it, else friends anytime, i am waiting, welcome whoever wants to prove something...
smiley_emoticons_cyclops.gif

DeletedUser54239

shaz, you are my leader friend here in this world.
some people had opened this thread and having some questions not to you, but to caustic team...right????
of course then to me also//// friends, i dont like these talks and posts in forums, better to play in game and do whatever you can ...
oh i am no 1 attacker, fighter ... what had i done !!! maybe its just fault of grepolis ... maybe.....maybe////
so, pls login game and try to get the answers friends...
smiley_emoticons_kaffee2.gif

DeletedUser54451

Surely that bold phrase I pointed out doesn't include you does it? I hardly see any bp growth from you... huge simmer.

DeletedUser51786

David it seems you want to make your self important again lol, this world dont revolve around your shitty alliance I have players from you begging to join us lol, when we are ready to make you important we will give you a heads up okay david

If it was not for SMYN you would not even take a bloods cities, SMYN is hitting them hard and you boasting about taking blood ties city be real if SMYN or Caustic knock at your doors in 65 you entire alliance will fold lol or run into another Rim Ocean like some of your other players, you want to talk smack while hiding in 65 come on man

You think just by fighting an alliance that is being slaughtered by SMYN you have done damage you did nothing if it was not for SMYN to add pressure you all would not even get one city lol

DeletedUser54360

wg why do you feel the need to comment no one cares what you think, your opinion is held just below guest 2344534545342

as for caustic been the real deal

do they have some great individuals? without question

or they a great team? not according to their own founders

do they have the leadership to win the world? highly doubt it

will they be here come world wonder ? personally doubt it

are the fighters in the alliances getting board fighting noobs on the rim? well the number of members asking to join us would indicate yes

Oh dear little Philly Billy . It is like waving a red flag at a bull, Amazing that an intellectual giant of your stature can waste the time to read let alone comment upon my innefectual twitterings which crurmble under the mighty onslought of your 100 plus word volabulary.

DeletedUser51786

shaz which enemy city have you taken. Come take one of ours, i dare you too

KT you know I will never hit any EN brethren you know I don't play like that, and I will never hit any friends, no no to SMYN I have taken some enemies cities not too much, you know I dont play the rank games I play for fun and to win :)

DeletedUser46395

KT you know I will never hit any EN brethren you know I don't play like that, and I will never hit any friends, no no to SMYN I have taken some enemies cities not too much, you know I dont play the rank games I play for fun and to win :)

Well at least not attacking friends leaves you a very wide choice of targets. ;)