exits rumors and gossip

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser51081

funny all this talk about bzc and there wall policy, when i'm on a BZC island and one of there players is hiding behind a level 24 wall...... don't like to name drop but CnB4ever, shame on you for not following the rules.

DeletedUser29446

hahaha... shame on him :)))

well.. a rule is a rule, and they can be bend for some benefit. if you follow the rules blindfolded, then you'll fail.

DeletedUser31385

Please follow the forum rules. That means using language that is appropriate for users of all ages. Also, please do not talk about bans.

DeletedUser16429

Please follow the forum rules. That means using language that is appropriate for users of all ages. Also, please do not talk about bans.
Oh great, the fabulous "mods" have arrived to ruin our forums...
smiley_emoticons_viking.gif

DeletedUser48660

rumor has it.. after pete (ExitStrategy/AOTD/Zero Sum) got attackable ban and rimmed on paros he wont play grepo no more :)
smiley_emoticons_bravo2.gif

DeletedUser41523

rumor has it.. after pete (ExitStrategy/AOTD/Zero Sum) got attackable ban and rimmed on paros he wont play grepo no more :)
smiley_emoticons_bravo2.gif

But did his own alliance kick and eat him while he was active though? Also why are we talking about a US world here?

DeletedUser48660

lol TSF because i typed a message regarding a US server thats why.. and idk lol i can sim and still be better than you
smiley_emoticons_ins-auge-stechen.gif

DeletedUser41523

Considering the last premade I got to one man army took over a week to rim me and it took yours about the period of time to land and complete the conq timer? Yeah, have fun thinking that.

DeletedUser48660

lmao thats funny right there i know for a fact you know me.. dont get butt hurt in forums o_O

DeletedUser

Rumour is pnooby got kicked from War for being a serial noob and now his gutted he missed everything so thinks he can come here giving it jhonnie 10 spuds.

DeletedUser41523

lmao thats funny right there i know for a fact you know me.. dont get butt hurt in forums o_O
No really. I have no clue who you are. You know other than that guy who gets rimmed so often they revisit forums in worlds that they got rimmed by their own team on just to troll.

- rep.

DeletedUser40000

Pretty pathetic for someone who's not even playing the world to come talking trash about nothing and no one in particular.
You can play the game or get a life, but for your own good, don't waste your time trolling the forums with statements that make so little sense they're not even funny. No one knows you or cares about you. Now please leave so we can make Lato forum great again
smiley_emoticons_biggrin.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.