Newspaper The Nagidos Nag, Issue 9

DeletedUser46130

Drill - I've already mentioned RT. He will listen to anybody, but only once they've conceded that he's the best-looking. He uses that as a tactic to beat people down until they will accept anything just for him to shut up.
No concessions needed, i mean come on! Look at him, LOOK AT HIM!

DeletedUser29748

Oh but of course , when a fight is taken place and a player is wondering why one takes it upon themselves to ignore due to there own interests then of course that player is after a good massage of ego . Maybe they just wondering why the writer is a narcissist instead of talking about all goings on i the world. And i don't think losing around 100 cities can be blamed on a stupid email that went out or that would really take the biscuit as a excuse :D , Almost as good as the inactive , Semi inactive cities excuse blah blah , Also you keep talking about all these cities you have taken from me ?? , maybe you would like to refresh my memory as i must have missed that important news update . Gythium - mm no cant remember you and Muskies won , Marathon ? no i don't think so , Sinope ? , mmm no as original Lango players still in world 2k cities so not much damage there , so exactly when was this massacre you gave me in all these worlds ? , as i seriously A have no idea who you are and B have no idea when all this losing cities took place so if you could enlighten me i would accept , i mean with age the memory goes so sometimes you need some facts to spark it to light . ;)

DeletedUser46395

It's hilarious that you call me a narcissist whilst simultaneously complaining that I've not validated you with my comments. ;)

If you don't like what I write, don't read it. If you want certain things to be reported on, write your own paper. If you try to dictate to me what I should cover and my editorial policy, you will be held up to ridicule and public humiliation, because you will deserve it.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser29748

So what your telling me is you don't want to inform me of what i asked you and trying to cover up with tails of questions from another player that have now somehow been pinned onto me lol , aha yeah ok . I wont make you look bad and keep pestering you for facts its ok . And also anything coming from the likes of you is only believed by similar non factual believers so really what ridicule can you possibly do to me that means anything except in your imagination :D , seems asking you for some facts really touches a nerve with you . Funny that .

DeletedUser46395

So what your telling me is you don't want to inform me of what i asked you and trying to cover up with tails of questions from another player that have now somehow been pinned onto me lol , aha yeah ok . I wont make you look bad and keep pestering you for facts its ok . And also anything coming from the likes of you is only believed by similar non factual believers so really what ridicule can you possibly do to me that means anything except in your imagination :D , seems asking you for some facts really touches a nerve with you . Funny that .

Ah, I've got your type. Are you sure you're not Beth double accounting? ;)

DeletedUser48538

Yea, those MMs were terrible. Grepolis has a big prob. Nothing gives you a right to get involved in people's personal lives.
Try to remember your playing a free to play. I don't even skype, and i don't want anyone involved with my decisions on how to play the game. From my experience, i see either elderly people who have nothing better to do, or young people, who cannot afford better games.

You know how fun it is being nice to people who play video games parttime?

Nice issue though, the banter is well needed

DeletedUser46130

Yea, those MMs were terrible. Grepolis has a big prob. Nothing gives you a right to get involved in people's personal lives.
Try to remember your playing a free to play. I don't even skype, and i don't want anyone involved with my decisions on how to play the game. From my experience, i see either elderly people who have nothing better to do, or young people, who cannot afford better games.

You know how fun it is being nice to people who play video games parttime?

Nice issue though, the banter is well needed
Don't agree with you there mate, I've seen people from all walks of life play this game, rich or poor, young or old. The reason people keep coming back is because it offers something no other game can, of course it's not the first game of its genre, as it has predecessors and successors, but no one does it like grepolis does it. This game can give you extreme highs and very extreme lows, everything matters, and its like that because you're not alone, you're playing with 20, 30, 40, 50+ people, losing a critical city can screw over your entire team, and all the money and time they put in would end up useless. Its the purest TEAM PVP game out there, and above all a social experiment, as it also shows the real side of a person, you see it in their playstyle, the way they talk to people, and their over all decision making. And all that doesn't even close to the social aspect to the game, it connects people, you share stories and experiences, that can help you grow as a person. You can meet lifelong friends, and in some cases even spouses or partners.
But as far as involving real life in the game I cant agree more, what happened on this world is disgusting and vile, and everyone involved should feel ashamed.

In the end i will always happily look back on my memories here, and i truly do believe that this is one of the best games ever made, a true gem, that's why it always saddens me when i see Inno making bad decision after bad decision and completely ruining this once amazing game, milking it out for its last dime, like a cow that's gonna be put to pasture.
Oh well..

wreakedhavoc

Phrourach
Don't agree with you there mate, I've seen people from all walks of life play this game, rich or poor, young or old. The reason people keep coming back is because it offers something no other game can, of course it's not the first game of its genre, as it has predecessors and successors, but no one does it like grepolis does it. This game can give you extreme highs and very extreme lows, everything matters, and its like that because you're not alone, you're playing with 20, 30, 40, 50+ people, losing a critical city can screw over your entire team, and all the money and time they put in would end up useless. Its the purest TEAM PVP game out there, and above all a social experiment, as it also shows the real side of a person, you see it in their playstyle, the way they talk to people, and their over all decision making. And all that doesn't even close to the social aspect to the game, it connects people, you share stories and experiences, that can help you grow as a person. You can meet lifelong friends, and in some cases even spouses or partners.
But as far as involving real life in the game I cant agree more, what happened on this world is disgusting and vile, and everyone involved should feel ashamed.

In the end i will always happily look back on my memories here, and i truly do believe that this is one of the best games ever made, a true gem, that's why it always saddens me when i see Inno making bad decision after bad decision and completely ruining this once amazing game, milking it out for its last dime, like a cow that's gonna be put to pasture.
Oh well..

No, Seriously now , how much you have been paid to say this? :p

Magik, you need to promote him right away, no one can defend this game any better ha ha

DeletedUser48538

Yea, i think i was a little harsh in generalizations there. Well said.

DeletedUser46130

No, Seriously now , how much you have been paid to say this? :p

Magik, you need to promote him right away, no one can defend this game any better ha ha
Haha, would be nice if i got payed for playing grep, though that's not the case :p. If i didn't feel this way I wouldnt have been playing it for 7 years now, since world beta :p

DeletedUser54360

I see there is a love fest for cuddle version Foo Fighter. But I I have not forgottten all your crap about me.

I get to deal with the not so user friendly Foo.

Every prediction you made was wrong and has been confounded

It sems the joke is on you because I am the no 1 ranked Fighter. Like I have been in EVERY WORLD I ever played..

But Foo did not know who I was .

But Foo did not rate me .

But Foo said I had to be a joke..

Foo maintained no-one respected me

If Foo says it it must be true,

Bullshit!

An apology is in order Big Man and if it does not emerge - your credibility will be busted for ever - Yes even with your fellow club members..

Even the most obtuse Jack *** under the sun can see you have been wrong about everything.

It is true Grepo Mirrors real life. People like me have an unusual character fix. ( less than 1 in 10000 )

When you barrack belittle and denigrate most people ( employing the typical Bullies arsenal ) most people crumple.

My atypical character set is to become more determined to do something the harder others try to stop me.

I am interested now to see if the REAL Foo will step forward with an apology or if the REAL FOO is really as twisted and recklessly ill- informed and malicious as your writings suggest.

DeletedUser26636

I see there is a love fest for cuddle version Foo Fighter. But I I have not forgottten all your crap about me.

It sems the joke is on you because I am the no 1 ranked Fighter. Like I have been in EVERY WORLD I ever played..

Bullshit!

An apology is in order Big Man and if it does not emerge - your credibility will be busted for ever - Yes even with your fellow club members..

Even the most obtuse Jack *** under the sun can see you have been wrong about everything.

It is true Grepo Mirrors real life. People like me have an unusual character fix. ( less than 1 in 10000 )

When you barrack belittle and denigrate most people ( employing the typical Bullies arsenal ) most people crumple.

My atypical character set is to become more determined to do something the harder others try to stop me.

I am interested now to see if the REAL Foo will step forward with an apology or if the REAL FOO is really as twisted and recklessly ill- informed and malicious as your writings suggest.

You talk too much old man. :3

DeletedUser46395

When you barrack belittle and denigrate most people ( employing the typical Bullies arsenal ) most people crumple

Hmmm, irony alert. ;)

DeletedUser46130

Bullshit!

I don't apologize to food, your cities in 54 were super tasty ;)
Again, no one that "knows" you (your WG persona) respects nor likes you, the ones that do don't know you.
Congrats on getting #1 defender or whatever it is you're clinging to now, you're still a joke, and you will continue to be a joke.
Btw only reason you got that #1 defender is because you're annoying, and irritating as a person so people often attack you, not a hard thing to do. Almost all the ABP you got, you got it from clearing the internals of your dying alliance, even your members say that's true! Oh and yeah you do get a k here and there when you once a week or once every 2 weeks decide to attack one of our players.
I generally am a nice person, at least i aspire to be, but i reply to dicks as a dick :p
So Mr. IQ 168 no apologies to you, you're still food and will continue to be food.