Pnp Boneheaded Betrayal

DeletedUser52512

I am in a rim alliance so can't really talk, but it's interesting to see how confident they were back then... I think some of that confidence has gone from being on the bottom of the Mayhem Mummies war
The loud-mouths Richard Thrust and Odysseus the Greater left, so Mummy is under new leadership - and actually very competent leadership too. I've got a lot of respect for how their new leadership picked up the pieces and got Mummy fighting strongly. It's not ideal from my perspective - but it's only fair to give credit where it is due.

DeletedUser54495

The loud-mouths Richard Thrust and Odysseus the Greater left, so Mummy is under new leadership - and actually very competent leadership too. I've got a lot of respect for how their new leadership picked up the pieces and got Mummy fighting strongly. It's not ideal from my perspective - but it's only fair to give credit where it is due.

I noticed that Mummies were holding onto some more cities lately according to the stats.... this would explain it. Will be interesting to see how this war continues to fold out