Pnp Alex's Last Words for Interlude

• Thread starter DeletedUser53868
  • Start date

DeletedUser54163

I'm sorry but everyone who is crying about people playing a different way and not going for all out war is a joke. take a good hard look at yourself and that amount of salt coming out of you. Everyone has different ways of attacking, defending, winning wonders. the fact the some of you have played the game for a long time and continue to act like children that a better team won and claim that they didnt deserve to win proves you dont have a clue. There are always winners and losers, you cant win everytime but dont cry about losing, get better and learn. Just say GG and get on with your life. Stop acting like a spoilt child. enough is enough.

Why you hav to be mad its only a game?

DeletedUser53868

Why would I whine?
I always told and admitted that we would not win :)
I just did this to publish my opinion, and I live in a democracy, so unless I insult someone because of their RL behavior, I am free to do whatever I want.

Hopefully Inno opens a 3X revolt to allow me 24/7 fun.

DeletedUser54576

This is only a game...learn to congratulate people even if they don't deserve it(I think they do)...after all they won this world

DeletedUser54574

Wow, you complainers are funny. You got out-smarted. We had a better strategy end of story. You thought the Epi/NSD merge would give you an easy win. You were wrong and are now looking to place blame anywhere but at yourself.

Its sad because all of the Epi/NSD players I have contact with are very polite & respectful. You guys are very good players and helped make this world a little more interesting. Congratulations everyone.

DeletedUser28198

Nobody's complaining that you won. We're just complaining because nobody likes your alliance ;)

You think I am complaining that we didn't win? Take a look at our wonders and count them. There are 2. We weren't trying to win, we were trying to turn this world into a blood bath and fight. That's all I wanted from this world is an extended period of massive fighting where it was chaos. The only periods kinda like that in the past DBD were on everybody's receiving end.

n5h28j.jpg

I think that everyone should agree when I say, this is a war game, and victory should really have something to do with war.

DeletedUser53164

Love how the only ones actively claiming the winners deserved the win is themselves and their feeders. I'll bet a lot of winners who use underhanded and dishonorable tactics to win think it's fair, because hey, anyone else could have sacrificed their self respect to compete!

Congrats TD, you lost!
Congrats 4H and the rest of your MRA, you lost! (For the record, "MRA" does not necessarily imply that you went around soliciting recruitments. When people ask to join your alliance, you have the final choice in whether to recruit them or not, and when you recruit mass amounts of people, regardless of whether it was your idea or theirs, you are by definition an MRA. TLB had plenty of people asking to join as well, but we didn't just accept every player that asked for an invite.)
Congrats everyone else who fed Interlude, you lost!

Only one alliance wins this game. In Bhrytos, TLB secured the win for The Resistance. We were happy that we accomplished our goal of preventing those who betrayed us from winning. We did not parade around pretending like we had won the server though. When you are a feeder alliance, and the parasite alliance you are feeding wins, it means that you lose. So, congrats to IO for making more of the world their slaves than anyone one else managed to.

DeletedUser54055

Wow, you complainers are funny. You got out-smarted. We had a better strategy end of story. You thought the Epi/NSD merge would give you an easy win. You were wrong and are now looking to place blame anywhere but at yourself.

Its sad because all of the Epi/NSD players I have contact with are very polite & respectful. You guys are very good players and helped make this world a little more interesting. Congratulations everyone.
Not complaining about the fact you won. It's just if IO and whatever feeds them can win then there is a problem with grepolis

DeletedUser54573

I guess not everyone liked your play style either ei; Ian/GDX i wonder who is next in line.

Not an opinion its an actual fact.

It's your opinion get it right.
I guess not everyone liked your play style either ei; Ian/GDX i wonder who is next in line.

Not an opinion its an actual fact.

You think so do you. Lol. No, it's your opinion, nothing more, get it right.

This is a game. Grow up.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser54574

Rybec, you make it seem like your alliance ever had a chance. You didnt. Let the grown-ups talk and go play with your toys

DeletedUser53868

Love how the only ones actively claiming the winners deserved the win is themselves and their feeders. I'll bet a lot of winners who use underhanded and dishonorable tactics to win think it's fair, because hey, anyone else could have sacrificed their self respect to compete!

Congrats TD, you lost!
Congrats 4H and the rest of your MRA, you lost! (For the record, "MRA" does not necessarily imply that you went around soliciting recruitments. When people ask to join your alliance, you have the final choice in whether to recruit them or not, and when you recruit mass amounts of people, regardless of whether it was your idea or theirs, you are by definition an MRA. TLB had plenty of people asking to join as well, but we didn't just accept every player that asked for an invite.)
Congrats everyone else who fed Interlude, you lost!

Only one alliance wins this game. In Bhrytos, TLB secured the win for The Resistance. We were happy that we accomplished our goal of preventing those who betrayed us from winning. We did not parade around pretending like we had won the server though. When you are a feeder alliance, and the parasite alliance you are feeding wins, it means that you lose. So, congrats to IO for making more of the world their slaves than anyone one else managed to.

Let'em enjoy their win, if its a win who cares? They were more than NSD and TF/LB together, but since they won, they deserve it, don't they?

Inno, just create a method to win worlds by fighting, that Artemisia event would be better for determining the winner (as you had to clear a superstacked city, which requires troops, and troops give you BP), but you just want the money.

Congrats to 4H, 4.1H, 4.2H, TD, IO etc etc

DeletedUser54574

agreed. the ending does not match how great the overall game is.

DeletedUser54012

interlude. congrats to you guys for winning.
dbd nsd epi and true fear am sure u guys made war in a war game and most of us definitely got what we wanted and the respect of players around the server even though some us have been just simming around.
from the worlds i have played before i have met more honourable players here minus few spies and traitors. great server. I hope those underhand tactics are not used anymore in the servers to come

DeletedUser52860

Makes me remember why I always quit before WW (even the multiple times when the alliance I was in went on to win).

Such a toilet way to end a war game!

Congrats to the winners.

Big congrats to all of the decent players I have met in DBD this time around, hope to play alongside a good few of you again.

DeletedUser54574

DBD is the best "enemy" I have come across in the last 3 servers I have played. Really look forward to working with or fighting you on a better server.

Guys the object is to win. HH, Drifters, Horse, none of us came up with how you win Grepolis. It is a crappy ending. We did nothing dishonorable or underhanded what-so-ever. All we did was win a great game with a crap of an end-game.

Be respectful to our guys. They are good people like yourself.

PS... Will someone get Dina to answer my messages?
smiley_emoticons_medusa.gif

DeletedUser52759

I don't get all the "crappy mra" stuff on HH. They played solid diplomacy, and in the end, their joining with TD was better then our join with NSD. It was more compact, and had safer borders. It helped that they only had one front with hard feelings (dbd), but that's a function of decent diplomacy.

We had a chance, a few months before WW to join up with DBD, unfortunately that would just have brought us more territory to defend for both sides and we turned it down. We also had a strong agreement with HH that could have easily become a merge, and just as things were closing out, we had a cease fire with TD (the one I wanted the most because it closed our northern flank), but it ended and found us looking at the last good partner, NSD.

I will say I don't mind TD winning. They (craig and company) got hot at the end. We were having to turtle quite a bit as those last months rolled in. Combine that with the fact that are neighbors had some grudges, and it ended like it did. People may want to reanalyze the whole 'take down number one' thing. In the end, it's about who makes the best merge.

At this point, I gotta give credit to shirley, smelly, eva, gant and lonestar for keeping us on the offensive till just before the holidays, and giving us a real shot at the crown diplomatically, which we were only a little short on.

DeletedUser54574

Precisely Bell, World Wonders is nothing more than a chess game the current way its designed. You make wrong moves, you make smart moves and hope that you make more of the later than the former. Technically, It was a close race won by mere hours.