Caustic - real deal?

Van Helsing

Phrourach
Seems to me it doesn't matter whether Caustics are the real deal. In fact I am not sure how you define real deal. For me we have an alliance of good players who are playing to win. I am sure other alliances fit this model.

Ensuring the rim behind an alliance is clear of enemies is always a good tactic so that defensive troops may be built to support the front line. Nothing wrong there.

Its easy to moan when you are losing as its usually the only tool you have to get back at those beating you - hence the Dogs are barking as they are certainly not biting.

Keep smiling
smiley_emoticons_biggrin.gif

DeletedUser54360

Seems to me it doesn't matter whether Caustics are the real deal. In fact I am not sure how you define real deal. For me we have an alliance of good players who are playing to win. I am sure other alliances fit this model.

Ensuring the rim behind an alliance is clear of enemies is always a good tactic so that defensive troops may be built to support the front line. Nothing wrong there.

Its easy to moan when you are losing as its usually the only tool you have to get back at those beating you - hence the Dogs are barking as they are certainly not biting.

player.png
WitchunterGeneral LAST OF THE RIM LORDS 1226663

if we were not two Oceans apart 6 of them and 6 of us would tear any of the Minnow Bashing Alliances apart.

Pound for Pound Dogs are clearly better fighters and Players. In my humble opinion.

If DOGS and Lords were able to run in a pack we would see a different Nagidos where you could not administrate your way to the top.

you CAN of course do it that way- But why would any self respecting old time player WANT to do it that way?

I am not disputing your right to play your game as you see fit - I just fail to see how there could be much personal satisfaction or vindication going down that route.

And of course your complete lack of humility with regards to those outnumbered but clearly superior players is very telling..

Van Helsing

Phrourach

I doubt you could tear us apart - lol - easy to say isn't it?

Your humble opinion is flawed - if Dogs are pound for pound better - how come the results are different?

Yes we will do it our way - don't worry about our respect - lol

Don't understand the last bit - if you mean I dont care about 'REDS' - then yes I dont care - cant see where the 'clearly superior players' are - lol

still smiling
smiley_emoticons_biggrin.gif

DeletedUser51786

At one point in time I had think Caustic was the real deal, but they are deceiving and are good at fabricating lies, this wont get you far trust me I have certain pm's from certain leaders over their that will rock this world :) all will be released in due course to respective alliance and then we will see who the SPY is :)))))

DeletedUser15976

As a resident of the outer rims(o42) I must say I never really had any close contact with caustic until six hundreds merged into them but I do remember some of caustic players and know they are a capable bunch and I see no reason why they won't make it to the end,but hey some people are more informed than me.

DeletedUser15976

Stil here buddy!! Back from the closed fist of the wife!

DeletedUser46395

I've worked it out - we are not the Real Deal - That's David Dickinson! lol
smiley_emoticons_freu-dance.gif

I reckon he and Donald Trump are the same person. They certainly shared the same orange skin colour, but has anybody ever seen them together? No? I rest my case. ;)

But I would say that any alliance that will tolerate a member doing a David Dickinson joke has substantial problems. ;)

DeletedUser29748

Caustic lol , biggest wingers and arrogant players ive ever come across ,
Oh why you attacking our players boohoo , you so good you attacking smaller players haha - as they attacked my alliance of less than 10 ;) , yeah great comparison there .

Well now after having time to organise im 150 players and nearly 8.5million strong so next time we meet maybe more of a fair fight eh than when you pick on the small guy .

destroxxi

Phrourach
Oh why you attacking our players boohoo , you so good you attacking smaller players haha - as they attacked my alliance of less than 10 ;) , yeah great comparison there .

Well now after having time to organise im 150 players and nearly 8.5million strong so next time we meet maybe more of a fair fight eh than when you pick on the small guy .

As I recall you changed your city names taunted then got destroyed. Sides the fact you were just a side project says a lot mate. Your saltyness has been noted and documented, yet no one cares... still.

Van Helsing

Phrourach

Lets analyse this childish complaint shall we...

biggest wingers? - I dont think people kicking the minerals out of someone is going to winge - do you?
Arrogant players - well when you beat someone why not be arrogant - I can live with this one - lol
Why you attacking our players? - I interpret this as your alliance attacking CS - If so why would the winning alliance cry?
You so good you attacking smaller players - apart from the poor grammar - yes I attack smaller players - get over it! I dont have a problem with killing anyone in this game - lol
alliance of less than 10 - perhaps they all ran away?

again - I see and hear the beaten complain because they were beaten

DeletedUser21287

Shake the Soda and the Juice will start to flow in your oceans!