Phrourach
woof woof
smiley_emoticons_minotaur.gif
smiley_emoticons_hydra.gif

DeletedUser10962

Given the WAR/Sanctimonious pact it's very hard to bet against them

DeletedUser53923

i agree the pact pretty much seals it. but top to bottom WAR is the stronger alliance on their own. they deserve to win probably.

DeletedUser16429

I agree completely with what both of you are saying but what are the odds of Sancti throwing the middle finger up at WAR and doing their own WW. If you check the map Sancti has WWs of their own and I personally wouldn't play a whole world just to be second fiddle to my allies.

DeletedUser48660

i could start rn and play in a 1 man alliance and win wonders
smiley_emoticons_mttao_schuetze.gif

chexon

Chiliarch
all I see is B.S. written here, how come people talk about something they dont know about.
"the fact its not a guess!" ...so your opinion its not worth! ThePlague dont have pact with no1, and dont take any players they dont know, so we are small...fact! ;) usualy I dont like talks, its a game so lets play, but just now I read some b.s. here :D

DeletedUser50690

all I see is B.S. written here, how come people talk about something they dont know about.
"the fact its not a guess!" ...so your opinion its not worth! ThePlague dont have pact with no1, and dont take any players they dont know, so we are small...fact! ;) usualy I dont like talks, its a game so lets play, but just now I read some b.s. here :D

I don't think anyone cares about The Plague. I'm just saying.

DeletedUser

Your Alliance isnt worth talking about, no1 cares who u are pact with or not pact with which is why no one talks about the plague .

We already played with the plague and you got squashed inbetween W.A.R and CFZ, so lets not play again unless you want to get squashed again?/

DeletedUser41523

I think TP would be better this time around now that its mostly their best and not their best + guys walling and towering + random scrubs. But in terms of end game the only way they become a major factor is if they merge into someone that's not CFZ.

chexon

Chiliarch
Your Alliance isnt worth talking about, no1 cares who u are pact with or not pact with which is why no one talks about the plague .

We already played with the plague and you got squashed inbetween W.A.R and CFZ, so lets not play again unless you want to get squashed again?/
less talk, more work ;)

DeletedUser40000

1 Care Factor Zero
CFZ back in the nr 1 spot, who would have thought? Maybe they have secretly prepared for Wonders too. Has anyone actually checked if they have a WW core somewhere? I never bothered. Either way I'm certain they are having the time of their life at the moment.
smiley_emoticons_freu-dance.gif

2 Devil Dogs
The "spammers" now again without the "cheaters" (note the quotation marks, still not accusing anyone). Can we please change the name to "Cuddly Puppies" now?
3 Red Flag
These guys somehow managed to change from being invisible to being my current WW-favourite in less than a month and that right before the expected start of the WW-era. Maybe it's RF that are secretly friends with the mods and planned all of this! (Please don't delete, it's a joke).
4 Sanctimonious
Confused orphans or potential WW-winners? I don't know enough about them to say really.
5 W.A.R. - RIP Dries78
... Sancti's academy?
6 ThePlague
Name sounds somewhat familiar.
7 Dark Matter Lab
Cool name.
8 BLACK ZONE CRUSADE
*rolls eyes*
9 Charon
Who?
10 Sancti Warriors
Rebelling teenagers or a rising force? I know nothing.

May the least miserable alliance win...
smiley_emoticons_saufen.gif

DeletedUser50690

1 Care Factor Zero
CFZ back in the nr 1 spot, who would have thought? Maybe they have secretly prepared for Wonders too. Has anyone actually checked if they have a WW core somewhere? I never bothered. Either way I'm certain they are having the time of their life at the moment.
smiley_emoticons_freu-dance.gif

2 Devil Dogs
The "spammers" now again without the "cheaters" (note the quotation marks, still not accusing anyone). Can we please change the name to "Cuddly Puppies" now?
3 Red Flag
These guys somehow managed to change from being invisible to being my current WW-favourite in less than a month and that right before the expected start of the WW-era. Maybe it's RF that are secretly friends with the mods and planned all of this! (Please don't delete, it's a joke).
4 Sanctimonious
Confused orphans or potential WW-winners? I don't know enough about them to say really.
5 W.A.R. - RIP Dries78
... Sancti's academy?
6 ThePlague
Name sounds somewhat familiar.
7 Dark Matter Lab
Cool name.
8 BLACK ZONE CRUSADE
*rolls eyes*
9 Charon
Who?
10 Sancti Warriors
Rebelling teenagers or a rising force? I know nothing.

May the least miserable alliance win...
smiley_emoticons_saufen.gif

You forgot about BZC 2.0

DeletedUser41523

Why did BZC just up and leave DD?

1) CFZ- Currently abstaining from WW but if they tried even in their unprepared state, I wouldn't put it past them to squeeze out four. Probably safe to assume they're about to reclaim their mantel as the top dog of Lato again after a brief hiatus.

2) DD- Losing BZC is a hit and suddenly this end game right be really interesting. You see, they can still muscle through and win it. Crowning is likely out of the question for now, maybe entirely due to the state of the world. The thing that determines if they win? How much of their act they have together and have many alliances are committed to blocking them. If BZC, TP, Sancti, and RF all built a single wonder or two by focusing on them entirely and voiding the others, then DD would be in serious trouble. My Advice: Build super fast.

3) Red Flag- In a game of sheer resources maybe they have a chance if they well prepared. But favor will kill them in the end as DD will be faster at upgrading even in their weakened state. That said, I don't think they prepared well either. My Advice: Accept your current standing in the WW pecking order and convince others to go for the block with you. Alternatively maybe make a bid for BZC?

4) Sancti- I doubt a week ago they expected to step onto the world stage as the main leader and alliance of WAR. But here they are and now they're expected to live up to expectations which is attempting to overcome these issues and win WW. My Advice: Use your remaining cap space and fill in with the remaining Guerrillas players. Don't bother going for all four. Find out who is building what and go for the one or two others aren't building as hard.

5) Same as 4.

6) ThePlague-
They probably just became the 3rd best alliance on the world in terms of fighting prowess. Sancti and co have strength still but its greatly reduced and they don't know which way the cards are falling yet even as players jump off the ship to CFZ, DD, etc. I think TP would win in a head to head rematch vs Sancti/Guerrillas. Unfortunately, they won't get the chance. My Advice: This is another team who could go for the block...or they can surprise everyone and win the whole damn thing. Don't believe me? There's two major players in this world with enough slots to merge with them. Care Factor Zero and Dark Matter Lab. And out of anyone in this world, I think their group might be most prepared to run a world wonder. If they can either convince CFZ to let them in and do world wonders or convince DML to merge with them, then they have a realistic possibility of surprising DD for all 4. But if they can't my advice is to go for the block.

7) Dark Matter Lab-
Pretty much out of it barring a merge. Best hope is to go for the block. My Advice: Merge with TP or prepare to block.

8) BZC-
Pretty much a wild card here. There is absolutely no way they'll complete a wonder on their own. Even if they try to go for the block. Word is they really wanted to win WW too so I suspect this is a massive bluff or fake out on their part. But if its not and they still want to win WW then they got some calls to make. My Advice: CFZ and DD are likely off the table. Either void WW or take the best offer you get.

Everyone below #8 is an essential non-factor and at best might be cherry picked for useful warm bodies by teams needing people at the end.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser40000

Fall of Troy 2.0 said:
You forgot about BZC 2.0
You're not in the top 12. Or top 10. Why are you not in the original version anyway? :p

DeletedUser10962

If I had to guess I'd say it had something to do with this and the tension that has always existed between former BZC players and original DD players

ddd110d29e00404097d8acd426a17a25.png

DeletedUser53923

so things havent worked for vero in WAR, CFZ, WAR, and DD
and things havent worked for bobby in Burns, Cream, CFZ, WAR, and DD

helping or hurting guys. helping or hurting?