Caustic - real deal?

Evil MeIinoe

Strategos
55285075.jpg

DeletedUser51786

They already have, they are just working on few diplomacy now and ironing and tying loose ends, imagine Lady A left Caustic lol one of the best players that I know down to earth and she had enough of their cuddling I think a new name should be

Cuddly Caustic Noobies

destroxxi

Phrourach
They already have, they are just working on few diplomacy now and ironing and tying loose ends, imagine Lady A left Caustic lol one of the best players that I know down to earth and she had enough of their cuddling I think a new name should be

Cuddly Caustic Noobies

Special so special.

DeletedUser54239

Cuddly Caustic Noobies

shaz , friend stop your frustration please/
lady a ghosted accidently and she is back again and will play with us and hope soon u will see her in her position.
game is going on and whoever have time , is playing on their own convinience friend...
smiley_emoticons_grepo_pacman.gif

DeletedUser54239

So I'm playing out on the rim and I wondered if someone could explain this to me. Are caustic the real deal or a bunch of gold whores with limited skill?

I ask this because I only have dealings with 2 players in their alliance Shaz (the punchline to most the jokes in grepo) and mauro who seems to be incapable of anything beyond spam and sinking his trans on a bireme wall. I've heard good things about Lisa and Steve (who I think I recognise from somewhere) but in all seriousness are these guys good or just used to running over noobs?
this is the man who immediately ghosted when op-ed , his all cities taken by caustic team. so, what you say my friend now - real deal?????

DeletedUser51786

Lisa not going to say anything again I respect you too much friend I doubt I will be back in alliance but will be back in game I am busy with projects

DeletedUser46395

this is the man who immediately ghosted when op-ed , his all cities taken by caustic team. so, what you say my friend now - real deal?????

Whole alliance against one guy is proof of anything beyond petty-mindedness? I would say if anything, that points to you not being the real deal, but it's hardly conclusive either way.
One cast iron certainty, though, is that to come on here and boast about it is pretty feeble and a huge sign of weakness.

DeletedUser54239

Lisa not going to say anything again I respect you too much friend I doubt I will be back in alliance but will be back in game I am busy with projects
hope we will play again in any new world in future friend.
smiley_emoticons_thumbs-up_new.gif

DeletedUser10962

Absolutely I ghosted I had over 300 attacks at one point. Initially a group of your players had tried individually tried to take my cities and been repelled easily. Then you spammed me with enough attacks to overload my mobile making it impossible to defend. If that's what a bunch of players in the top 20 in the world need to take cities from a player just inside the top 300 then fair enough. Personally your tactics suggest to me you have little skill just a large wallet and that's fine you pay for other players to play but don't pretend it's skillful.

Extortion will almost certainly win the world but it's apparent they don't want to fight anyone who challenges them. So are you the real deal no.

Van Helsing

Phrourach
Absolutely I ghosted I had over 300 attacks at one point. Initially a group of your players had tried individually tried to take my cities and been repelled easily. Then you spammed me with enough attacks to overload my mobile making it impossible to defend. If that's what a bunch of players in the top 20 in the world need to take cities from a player just inside the top 300 then fair enough. Personally your tactics suggest to me you have little skill just a large wallet and that's fine you pay for other players to play but don't pretend it's skillful.

Extortion will almost certainly win the world but it's apparent they don't want to fight anyone who challenges them. So are you the real deal no.

Yep that's the game today - so like it or lump it - It shows solid team play . nothing to do with wallets

Bear - you may call it feeble but playing as an alliance to take out one player is acceptable in my book (seen it before against Erik - his alliance defended him) - This alliance didn't seem to be so good at defending him did they?

It seems to me throughout this forum people whinge (spelt it right Bear) because they lose - all sour grapes - we all start at the same place just some play the game to win

Van Helsing

Phrourach
Incidentally I spoke to JohnTauber and gave him my respect - he was op'd at the same time and didn't run away crying. Shows the calibre of player doesn't it

DeletedUser46395

Yep that's the game today - so like it or lump it - It shows solid team play . nothing to do with wallets

Bear - you may call it feeble but playing as an alliance to take out one player is acceptable in my book (seen it before against Erik - his alliance defended him) - This alliance didn't seem to be so good at defending him did they?

It seems to me throughout this forum people whinge (spelt it right Bear) because they lose - all sour grapes - we all start at the same place just some play the game to win

What I said was feeble was the boasting about it - idiotic macho posturing just makes the booster look like a stupid thug, which is seldom a good look. ;)

Van Helsing

Phrourach
Maybe we are having trouble defining Real Deal Bear? To me its winning by any means that the server allows - I have been beaten and op'd and lost many cities in other worlds but I dont cry about it - like too many people here.

DeletedUser46395

Maybe we are having trouble defining Real Deal Bear? To me its winning by any means that the server allows - I have been beaten and op'd and lost many cities in other worlds but I dont cry about it - like too many people here.

Yeah, definition is important. I just don't think that anyone who feels the need to boast about using a whole alliance to take out one player has much claim to being any sort of "real deal" regardless of how good their alliance might be - unless it's "real deal childish buffoon". ;)