Pnp Alex's Last Words for Interlude

• Thread starter DeletedUser53868
  • Start date

DeletedUser48454

I'm always honest sean... I can't speak for anyone else but I got very little res from anyone ... I sent out 3 or 4 MMs to my former alliance asking for res and each time maybe 4 or 5 people over 12 hours sent a bit... others were more organized about it but it didn't do much for them... as the tenth largest player in IO I wound up donating the 10th most res... you do the math if you can... the feeders were not the story... but, you know, that wouldn't make you feel any better about your bunch so can't be "true" in the age of alternate facts...
feeders no feeders blah blah, your win will come with a certain amount of notoriety. the rules were changed and i think every but one team played in the spirit that inno would have liked. King Erik is dead. Long live the new King Erik's.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser18039

lol... ok... I don't think INNO "would have liked" people to not be able to figure out how to maximize favor while building WWs but hey... may be...

DeletedUser52759

lol, I'm sure inno likes whatever we like as long as it generates either a profit or increases their reputation.

Although I do wonder if their original stated reason for the WW, server capacity, is any different now then a couple years ago.

DeletedUser48454

lol... ok... I don't think INNO "would have liked" people to not be able to figure out how to maximize favor while building WWs but hey... may be...
Again blah blah, maximise, we are more clever, we won ner ner you didn't, stop bitching.
well see you in the next world where i won't win as my standards won't allow me too. cheerio until then

DeletedUser52289

Real Impressive!!! NOT!!!

Pacts with other alliances against #2 alliance so they have no competition for 2 or 3 wonders and barely gets the 4th. That's really impressive. They should have gotten 6 or all 7 of them with that advantage.

When they can take all 7 before anyone else and have NO pacts so it's them against the world then I'll be impressed. There is only 1 alliance that has ever done that in Grepo that I know of. You need to set higher goals to make a real impression!

I suggest get in a world with TS and get your pencils and paper out to take notes. That way you can learn how to attack, defend, and do WW so you build all 7 WW against the WHOLE world before any of them can even build 1. Now that's impressive, barely getting 4 while pacted with almost everyone!! Pathetic!!!

DeletedUser23413

Jeff, you mean The Syndicate in en88?
Be prepared people, haters are coming!
smiley_emoticons_skullhaufen.gif

DeletedUser52289

Jeff, you mean The Syndicate in en88?
Be prepared people, haters are coming!
smiley_emoticons_skullhaufen.gif

That's exactly what I'm talking about! That's impressive not barely getting 4 while pacted with the world. Gang mentality and a sign of weak players that can ONLY win with numbers and not with their head or thinking or an alliance playing as 1.

DeletedUser42031

Real Impressive!!! NOT!!!

Pacts with other alliances against #2 alliance so they have no competition for 2 or 3 wonders and barely gets the 4th. That's really impressive. They should have gotten 6 or all 7 of them with that advantage.

Fake facts, bad loser, shame

I suggest get in a world with TS and get your pencils and paper out to take notes. That way you can learn how to attack, defend, and do WW so you build all 7 WW against the WHOLE world before any of them can even build 1. Now that's impressive, barely getting 4 while pacted with almost everyone!! Pathetic!!!

Shame you didn't take notes when in TS and help your alliance win this world rather than bitching after losing

DeletedUser52289

Fake facts, bad loser, shame

Shame you didn't take notes when in TS and help your alliance win this world rather than bitching after losing

Fake facts!?!? FFS!!! Wake up and smell the coffee and the facts! Who was the competition for lighthouse and statue, Even pyramid? Do tell! The only one was tomb by us while we had competition for your pact buddies on the the 3 we completed. So let's hear the facts on who your competition was on those 3?

As far as taking notes, no need because I was part of the leadership in TS that came up with TS patented trade secrets. I don't share with anyone outside of TS.

This was by far the weakest win in Grepo that I have seen. Keep up the gang mentality because obviously the smarts are lacking to win any other way!!! You could never win against the whole world like TS has! That's what happens when your have intelligent leaders versus gang mentality leadership.

DeletedUser54146

Fake facts!?!? FFS!!! Wake up and smell the coffee and the facts! Who was the competition for lighthouse and statue, Even pyramid? Do tell! The only one was tomb by us while we had competition for your pact buddies on the the 3 we completed. So let's hear the facts on who your competition was on those 3?

As far as taking notes, no need because I was part of the leadership in TS that came up with TS patented trade secrets. I don't share with anyone outside of TS.

This was by far the weakest win in Grepo that I have seen. Keep up the gang mentality because obviously the smarts are lacking to win any other way!!! You could never win against the whole world like TS has! That's what happens when your have intelligent leaders versus gang mentality leadership.
Mental note...never get this guy mad :eek:

DeletedUser22517

Mental note...never get this guy mad :eek:
Mental note...Don`t step on TS player foot, we are all watching!You think you are good?Well...we love challenge!

P.S.Ranga call your master and lets rock this game again.Any game settings, any speed, any alliance Cap, we are in!!!Call whatever is his name the supreme leader of Eviction Notice, we gonna wipe the floor with all of you!

DeletedUser48457

I totally agree with Tonkafun...every word he said is TRUE this is sim world if there ever was one
smiley_emoticons_sleep.gif

DeletedUser52289

Tonkafun helps to drive towards WW success...

View attachment 12065

Obviously, you are a lot better at making cartoons than playing Grepo or being able to answer a couple simple questions to prove your "fake facts" statements. Not screaming at all, it's called "the truth". I can see you and I'm sure many others can handle the truth. Keep making cartoons to avoid answering a simple question which must be too complex for you to even answer. Hence, you have to be part of the gang mentality for you to win here because being the "smarts" part is not an option for you!

Ranga1

Strategos
Mental note...Don`t step on TS player foot, we are all watching!You think you are good?Well...we love challenge!

P.S.Ranga call your master and lets rock this game again.Any game settings, any speed, any alliance Cap, we are in!!!Call whatever is his name the supreme leader of Eviction Notice, we gonna wipe the floor with all of you!

Off topic! Go back to your little hole and go back to reading every forum page and NOT commenting!

DeletedUser48457

Interlude had 2 weeks to take my WW cities that were offered up in forum and just like this simming world, they would not take them, so i have given them to someone who is actually playing the game and deserves to win

DeletedUser54573

It seems DBD couldn't clearly or obviously get onto our WW islands on their own. You've already proved it yourselves. Nothing can be said otherwise. Yet, you had a nerve to talk about us. LOL. Enough said.

DeletedUser54576

Interlude had 2 weeks to take my WW cities that were offered up in forum and just like this simming world, they would not take them, so i have given them to someone who is actually playing the game and deserves to win
That doesn't make what you did heroic in any way...you are a traitor all the same

DeletedUser31295

Shawnt88, you have NO HONOR! Might as well ghost and start a new account! Your username will go down in grepolis history!

DeletedUser52860

Perhaps you IO guys should scan down the list and find the "pass the salt" thread which is where all of your posts on this matter belong.

Some people don't like what you did, some people don't like what we did, some people don't like what he did???

It's a strategy game people and any strategy that gains you an advantage can and should be used? Next you'll be saying you shouldn't take inactives either.