Noobs. Communication to the outside world

DeletedUser21560

Soo, 2 noobs one day got very bored with all the cuddling on nagidos server and decided to start playing on Pagasae.

The Noobs. landed in O55 and got very scared of all the big bad alliances, so they called in reinforcements and a bunch of other Noobs. came to help. Little did they know, Pagasae would be just as warm and fuzzy as Nagidos server. All of sudden The Noobs. were starting to get bored again. What to do what to do. Noobs. decided to pick up a few new members and have some fun teaching them the Noobish way of playing grepolis. Hence the Noobies decided to take it a bit easy on enemies so that our new Noobs. could learn how to be truly Noobish.

Noobs. started picking on smaller alliances and steadily growing, but head Noob. was not satisfied, something was lacking. Could it be the dbp? yes, it was the dbp. No other alliances wished to attack the poor little Noobies. Noobies were really sad, but thought what the heck, we will use the time to teach our Noobies and rehearse how to attack.

Suddenly one day, The Outcasts decided to revolt one of Noobs. cities. Oh boy, were the Noobs. happy about dbp coming in. In fact they were so happy that they instantly revolted the 5 Outcast cities on that island.

Noobs. were so happy that they almost peed in their underpants, but then all of sudden, it was about to become so much more fun. The Outcast player they had revolted was in The new day Co Op alliance

Head Noob Thizzle got pizzled so he mizzled Sixers539 the evil overlord of the Co Op MRA

Thizzle today at 20:53
Hey. I see you took in Kanos Magus. We have 3 of his cities under attack atm.

Did he tell you that?

Sixers539 today at 20:57
He did not tell me anything was in revolt...Are they?

Thizzle today at 20:59
As we speak theres revolts going to 3 of his cities.

Sixers539 today at 21:07
Well then as of now just attacks

Thizzle today at 21:11
No. Their put one of ours under revolt, and now we are taking all the cities on that island. That is why he ran and joined you.

The refugee rule should apply to this

Sixers539 today at 21:22
I reached out to him...If he was already in revolt before then alright but hes not so it will be up to the other players if they do not want to support a new member but we want active members here so we have to protect our group.

Thizzle today at 21:30
I am sorry but that is not good enough. You took in a player being attacked by us. The 3 cities we are revolting should be lost. You can keep the active player with 3 cities less

If you want to protect your group, this is definately NOT the way to do so

And we do not appreciate you recruiting players in our back yard, if this is going to work with us in the same ocean, you should stick to your core and we stick to ours... Otherwise we will end up bumping heads

Sixers539 today at 21:40
Who ever said we could both work in this ocean? I offered you guys to join us and that would have ended any type of problems.

Head Noob Thizzle got so much excited that all he could say was

Thizzle today at 21:41
Thank you very much :)

Could it really be that the poor little Noobs. would finally get some dbp? Could it really be true?

Just as Head honcho Thizzle was about to announce the happy news to his members, Evil overlord Sixers539 sent another message. A message like so many others before where he threatens and ends up being called on his bluff then tries to get back into dialogue

Sixers539 today at 21:45
Why not just join instead? I sent it to another leader and will see if they have different thoughts...

Poor old Noob Thizzle wasnt having it anymore, he simply would not let sixers539 ruin his happiness once again

Thizzle today at 21:48
No need. We will be taking those and many other cities by force now

See you on the battlefield

That ladies and gentlemen, is the start of the end of an MRA. The start of the Noobish Noobs. Claiming 55 as theirs

Lets see how long Co Op stands

Place your bets

Last edited by a moderator:

Ahr-Ex

Phrourach
Thizzle today at 21:41
Thank you very much :)

That's my favorite part.
smiley_emoticons_grepolove.gif

DeletedUser21560

LoL you have some courage man...I'm going with you guys
Best of luck for RIMMING them

We wont be able to rim them, there is not enough slots for that. But we will break up their alliance :p

DeletedUser54495

I only gold trade on this world but thanks for the laugh lol

DeletedUser21418

TIZZ what tok you so long, i was reddy to backstap you for be to nice, now its all happynes, **** now i have to learn to play this game

DeletedUser39822

It sounds as if the refugee rule which is a gentlemen's rule and nothing more applies.......although it is up to each alliance as to whether they want to be gentlemen or not. What I am not a fan of is posting in game conversations on the externals unless of course all parties have given consent.

DeletedUser17513

It sounds as if the refugee rule which is a gentlemen's rule and nothing more applies.......although it is up to each alliance as to whether they want to be gentlemen or not. What I am not a fan of is posting in game conversations on the externals unless of course all parties have given consent.

like who the *insert nasty part* cares if someone posts in game convo here, its part of what makes externals fun.. besides i'm only playing nice because i don't want magick to start spanking around.. shes getting good at that with dealing with you all :rolleyes: