Take a city from the player above

DeletedUser51423

So, I saw this on the Rate the player above thread....

What kind of topic is this... Should be take a city from the player above... Not rate!

I will give credit where credit is due.. and I think this is a fantastic idea.
So let's do this.

53648576.jpg

DeletedUser21560

So .magick. How do we solve this thing with you not having any cities for me to take
smiley_emoticons_cyclops.gif
smiley_emoticons_cyclops.gif

DeletedUser

Have a pair of quadruples waiting :D
But beyond jokes this does not work.
Or put a price for it(for example 5k gold).And state it has to be from an enemy lol
Normally wolves will show up lol

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

You also need some sort of impartial check to prevent abuse (I may arrange to show up and divide the price with a taker ).
Perhaps nominate 5 players from the top 5 alliances for a week (not on vm) as eligible targets?
A list of their reds can be provided and the first from their enemies who grabs a city take a price?
And the one who shows up,gets attacked but does not lose any also takes a price?

Last edited by a moderator:

Ahr-Ex

Phrourach
Inno should have a server set up for one-on-one dueling. The players challenging each other could pay a fee to control the start conditions, settings, and how the winner is determined. Then any interested players could pay a small fee to watch. They would make a fortune.

DeletedUser48660

lol if they do that i know how to make you ghost easily

DeletedUser48660

lol you can do that, does me no diff ill survive with or without

jameslongst

Strategos
Inno should have a server set up for one-on-one dueling. The players challenging each other could pay a fee to control the start conditions, settings, and how the winner is determined. Then any interested players could pay a small fee to watch. They would make a fortune.

Good idea, however teams could do this anytime they want IG. All they would need is a little, whats the word I'm looking for, honor, integrity...as you would have to trust your enemy to abide by a set of rules. Couldn't really do that with pdiddy or his lot, could you?

Un-NAP yourselves from everyone around you. Fight enemies your own size or bigger with honor and dignity. This is Uncles James' testament to grepo lol.

Raydium88

Strategos
Good idea, however teams could do this anytime they want IG. All they would need is a little, whats the word I'm looking for, honor, integrity...as you would have to trust your enemy to abide by a set of rules. Couldn't really do that with pdiddy or his lot, could you?

Un-NAP yourselves from everyone around you. Fight enemies your own size or bigger with honor and dignity. This is Uncles James' testament to grepo lol.

Myself and Thizzle have a duel due. But of course it doesn't work like that... Much like you said, dignity and integrity is a bit too much to ask these days.