Pre-World Rhodes Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheLastKnight

Phrourach
I am looking for a very active small group of players to join up with also. Highly Active, Great Teamwork, and not going to quit a week into the world. If you have a group please send me a message on here or on skype aaron394860 also known in other worlds as biohazard15 don't know which account I'll go in with yet.

DeletedUser54146

might not want to join it straight away in the core.. wait a week or so then join on the rim and practice.. its not that hard to make your way back to the core if your team is decent :)
Naw...what better way to learn than to get rimmed? :p I would be starting in the same place if I did if I was rimmed anyway. I am bored right now anyway. In en92, all I have done in the last two days is get a city and collect 300 support reports lol

DeletedUser54001

Atleast new server come ;)...
I hope this is CQ server, cause im so confuse how to play revolt lol.
Hahahhaha

DeletedUser54495

I will be joining a premade probably, but will need to see settings before I lock myself in to anything

DeletedUser48212

World Speed 4 unit speed 3 no morale alliance cap 50 or we riot

DeletedUser17513

by the looks of it they will announce settings at same time they say its open :D:D:D

DeletedUser54146

Baudin, I didn't punch someone in the face this week. Can I know the settings early?
OHH OHH! I didn't...wait...nvd...I did last Friday...uhh...OHH OHH! I took a city from an active guy 6x as big as me...uh...yeah yeah...that is it! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.