Pre-World Rhodes Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser54495

it usually opens at like 9-12 germany time as that's when grepo devs hours are

DeletedUser54495

My guess is in the next 10 minutes... wishful thinking but would be a great guess if it was right

DeletedUser54576

I'm gonna build up cities and pass them off in exchange for gold. But if anyone pisses me off...I'm gonna play and rim the guy :cool:

DeletedUser54723

Well hey if you're feeding BP in an otherwise safe zone on a unit 1 then I can make an exception. Otherwise why bother with walls?;)

hehe i've count a bit last month's BP ratio and if (combine offensive and defensive) ratio is around 2.5/1 in my advantage and you call that feeding BP lol i'll gladly continue feed u:)
lol in last 30 days 4k pts player (me) gain 42k BPs all against tripartite in your "safe zone" and instead you eat me you build walls:)

DeletedUser41523

hehe i've count a bit last month's BP ratio and if (combine offensive and defensive) ratio is around 2.5/1 in my advantage and you call that feeding BP lol i'll gladly continue feed u:)
lol in last 30 days 4k pts player (me) gain 42k BPs all against tripartite in your "safe zone" and instead you eat me you build walls:)
You got a few lucky hits in early. Mostly due to alarm failures. After that though, I've caught you pretty easily. Considering I haven't had attacks in a week or so from you, I think you'd be pretty accepting of that statement. We don't bother with you because you have 33% morale, walls, and we CBA. Build up to decent morale and see how often I come to play. Considering you can't conquer any of us, you're mostly a pest seeking to abuse the morale system to troll. And since we're fighting the top alliances and you're limited to two islands...Yeah we don't care.

I don't get why your chest beating tbh. You already came to blows with us when you had decent morale, wanna tell everyone how that went for you? :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.