Newspaper Grepolis Times

• Thread starter DeletedUser41937
  • Start date

DeletedUser41937

29fqvr4.png

By Ramshack, a.k.a. Daniel April 10th, 2017

RHODES, Grepolis - The new Grepolis Times will be posted soon in 24 hours.
Please tune in!

DeletedUser41937

29fqvr4.png

First Issue: Interview with the Leaders
By Ramshack, a.k.a. Daniel April 10th, 2017

wtbwnq.png
[/IMG]
wtbwnq.png

RHODES, Grepolis - April 10th, 2017, One Punch, one of the alliances that was a strong candidate for the WWs has officially been kicked out of the race. It is no rumor that One Punch has been single-handedly fighting the Red Flag/Red Pendant and Red Vulture. Lukjackm, one of the leaders of the alliance is now in the alliance "Red Flag and One Punch" which presumably would be another Red Flag sister alliance. If this is the case, Red Flag who has already won their respective ocean would look for other oceans to battle.

We interviewed several leaders of each alliance but unfortunately could not receive a reply from some alliances.

Alliance Kleos - Mercenary501
1. What is the aim of your alliance and what's the meaning behind the name?
Our current objective is to settle in nicely in OC44 and eat anything that looks juicy around us. Kleos means Glory in Greek. Rather self-explanatory.

2. What do you think about gold players?
As long as they keep feeding me BP and giving me nice cities I'm fine with them.

3. What is the current position of your alliance? Any troubles or plans?
Rather Stable for the moment. As for troubles? None so far. Plan? Get lot's of BP and slots.

4. What are your thoughts about the Vikings?
None, they disbanded.

5. Any further comments you would like to make? Any rumours?
Rather interested to see how OC54 develops.

Alliance Panda-monium - zibute
1. What is the aim of your alliance and what's the meaning behind the name?
The one and only aim - to have fun. We won't fall because of some lost cities or enemies "threats" to deal with us. It just gives us more joy to hit them back :)

Meaning behind the name? Would you believe there is no meaning? :) Let me tell you the story how it all began.

Our core groups was (and is) playing in Olous and was planning to come to this world to make some trades for gold. I jumped the first to generate invite link and create an alliance (because we like to roll like that). At that moment my radio was blaring Black Eyes Peas "Pump it" and I just finished reading article about secret life of pandas. So we became Black Eyed Pandas. First day of golding sucked, and boom, people already asking me maybe we should give this world a try. So we started accepting other players and made voting for the name. Panda in our name was a hit, so we just went with most liked - Panda-monium :)

2. What do you think about gold players?
As long as they can react to alarm and are able to defend themselves, they can stick with Panda family. We love gold too.

3. What is the current position of your alliance? Any troubles or plans?
Panda against everyone in O54, no one loves us :) The main plan - to fight Amazon/Synergy/Shadow coalition. You didn't know they have coalition? I couldn't believe it too. But seems they came into agreement to build WW's together. Yes, you read it correctly. The first week of the game they already making plans for WW's
lol.gif

4. What are your thoughts about the Vikings?
Who? I think I saw them in the rankings for some time, but was more interested in O54 situation so didin't give them any thoughts.

5. Any further comments you would like to make? Any rumours?
No futher comments. Already spent too much time writing this :)

Alliance One Punch - former leader lukjackm
What is the aim of your alliance and what's the meaning behind the name?
Our alliance aim is to outplay and outlast everyone else

What do you think about gold players?
Gold is part of the game, even though I don't like it, gold trading I'm fine with cos guess it allows others to build gold up and stand a chance on other servers where players grepo skills are measured by there credit card limits

What is the current position of your alliance? Any troubles or plans?
no secret that we are fighting red flag/red vulture/read pendant and there many allies, we was initially in a NAP, but then they recruited all the viking that was jumping ship from getting a whopping by us

What are your thoughts about the Vikings?
MRA with no leadership and full of alliance hoppers

Any further comments you would like to make? Any rumours?
Just that personally I have never been attacked this much this early, and its really been the most fun start to a server for me

Though the alliance is now "gone", lukjackm sent a report (that can no longer be displayed anymore) of messijoshi, a leader of Red Flag, attempting to conquer lukjackm's city. It was a distratous report as the CS was sunk due to the lack of Lightships and slinger's presence.
can you add this under my last comment and say red flag leader is proving a challenge also

The analysis of the Top 10 will be posted later as the author needs to finish his research paper. I hope you all enjoy

DeletedUser54495

Nice work! That was great. Always like it when people go out of their way for stuuff like this :)
smiley_emoticons_kleeblatt2.gif

DeletedUser52835

If you ever need help writing things like these hit me up, Obvs got A's in English and have written paper reports before ;)

DeletedUser52405

Nice, i like it! Great work :). Looking forward for more. By the way i like Pandas peacfully fluffy creatures :)

DeletedUser36530

this outdated, could we get more? I really like this idea, we should interview leaders, have them talk about their wars/pacts, how its going and any big plot twists or surprising things happening in their territory. pm me in game if you want me to help, I'd be down :)