End Alliance Caps

DeletedUser41523

Can we end alliance caps now? They don't really work as intended, everyone has second branches on small cap worlds. Crown sharing is still possible. I'd personally rather just all those academy branches lumped into one alliance.

DeletedUser48660

i come across stupid stuff in forums everyday... was thinking today was a first.. and guess i was wrong...
smiley_emoticons_stevieh_rolleyes.gif

DeletedUser5061

What they should be doing is limiting the number of alliances one person can found (one per account any en server), how oftan (once every 6 months) and you would require at least 20k grepolisscore to be able found an alliance. People will find ways round it but its something at least.

DeletedUser48660

What they should be doing is limiting the number of alliances one person can found (one per account any en server), how oftan (once every 6 months) and you would require at least 20k grepolisscore to be able found an alliance. People will find ways round it but its something at least.

this is also dumb... so i make a new acc on new world i cant found a ally? and once every 6 months? nah thats just dumb also

DeletedUser41523

this is also dumb... so i make a new acc on new world i cant found a ally? and once every 6 months? nah thats just dumb also
Maybe to you, since your alliances tend not to last 6 months. ;)

Fixing crown rotation could help. But I can see why Inno has it. Since if you did tear down someone's wonders and complete yours, you would deserve some form of reward even if you didn't win. Its just easy to abuse. Since that's a problem, i'd rather just see no cap worlds.

Plus seeing a 1k man alliance would be kind of hilarious.

DeletedUser41656

Thats why Daizan said, that you would need atleast 20k Grepolisscore. Seems like you are dumb.

DeletedUser51219

Tbh 20k isn't much you can get that easily what they really need to do is make crown sharing impossible somehow not sure how but just somehow

DeletedUser5061

Tbh 20k isn't much you can get that easily what they really need to do is make crown sharing impossible somehow not sure how but just somehow

Give alliances milestone awards on there profile (like how players have awards) like first to 100K ABP, second to 1K Cities and 3rd to top 4 oceans. Then people start spending gold (money for inno) to get the milestones and not thinking about 6 months down the line and end game. We will see who wants to be in the inferior sister alliance then. Any change of name would mean the alliance forfeits there awards this way merges only happen at the start of the game.

DeletedUser51219

Milestones don't really work it's just like the grepolisscore people tend to not care but yeah I'm sure it will make people not as happy about being in the sister alliance but it won't annoy them enough to not be in a sister alliance

Like the idea tho

DeletedUser5061

Milestones don't really work it's just like the grepolisscore people tend to not care but yeah I'm sure it will make people not as happy about being in the sister alliance but it won't annoy them enough to not be in a sister alliance

Like the idea tho

Positivity bro, you know things like shared BP did not exist in this game, it was people like us that pushed it through. Milestone don't work if no one is keeping records of it, if there is something to be won people will try to win it. It makes the game more fun, alliances racing each other to get to those milestones will make inno little more money. One thing for sure next server proper conquest server, we will be there with milestones thread rubbing it in peoples faces.

Sorry nod for hijacking your thread but its related to reducing use of sister alliances. And who is this thuglife pgezzy guy, seems to me like someone needs to be slapped across oceans.

DeletedUser48660

oh please, oh please, oh please
hasn't learned his lesson yet
if you can teach him, you'd make soooo many ppl happy

LMFAO good luck trying.. i dare you spawn near me.. hit me up ill send you a link

Rachel.L

Phrourach
you think too highly of yourself from what your stats show, even if you have played previously under a diff name
personally, i'm playing a diff server and have had enough dealings with you in the past to stay away from the stench
but i hope daizan can show you how it's really done

DeletedUser51219

stole this from US forums the world will last literally forever but not a bad idea imo
Personally it should be world domination. If your rimmed your gone. At some point stop allowing new players last team standing wins. This ends the coalitions sister alliances and forces the cap to be useful. Allow wonders to be built at anytime....

DeletedUser16429

Positivity bro, you know things like shared BP did not exist in this game, it was people like us that pushed it through. Milestone don't work if no one is keeping records of it, if there is something to be won people will try to win it. It makes the game more fun, alliances racing each other to get to those milestones will make inno little more money. One thing for sure next server proper conquest server, we will be there with milestones thread rubbing it in peoples faces.

Sorry nod for hijacking your thread but its related to reducing use of sister alliances. And who is this thuglife pgezzy guy, seems to me like someone needs to be slapped across oceans.
Venom 3.0?;)

DeletedUser48660

you think too highly of yourself from what your stats show, even if you have played previously under a diff name
personally, i'm playing a diff server and have had enough dealings with you in the past to stay away from the stench
but i hope daizan can show you how it's really done

Dude... i still dont know who you are lmao ur just a scrub to me