Top 12 sink or swim

DeletedUser11886

Who doesn't love hugs!?

They're the best!

Especially when they let you close enough to slide a knife into their heart.

Or coat your hands with poison.

Easy execution method.

DeletedUser42769

Who doesn't love hugs!?

They're the best!

Especially when they let you close enough to slide a knife into their heart.

Or coat your hands with poison.

Easy execution method.
Thats why they tend to fail...

DeletedUser11886

We should promote huggers more, so we can stab them easier ;)

Why help your enemy? Best enemy = one that doesn't fight back. But then again, there's the whole ethical dilemma of crushing babies...

DeletedUser41937

35hehj8.jpg

Go over to Ibra's Auto-updating maps for a thumbs up to him

1. New Dawn - Rank 5 Fighter Alliance - Float
Just looking at their top players, seems like they're taking a lot of cities from the dying Red Flag coalition cleaning up their areas.
They quit the Red Flag because they were hugging everyone. From what I know, they already have a pact with the Avengers and The Way of Shadows. Do you see the irony here?

2. ThePlague - Rank 1 Fighter Alliance
No Opinion

3. The Way of Shadows - Rank 2 Fighter Alliance - Swim
You know when we were taunting the Red Flag coalition for their huge coalition and predicted their fall? The Way of Shadows (70) + Epic Shadow (66) + Epic Reborn (64)+ Epic Fire (64). They have 264 members. Anyways, they are pounding the Panda-monium and it seems like one of Panda's big members joined the Way of Shadows. They gained more Panda cities than they lost to the Pandas

4. LaeLaps - Rank 4 Fighter Alliance - Float
It seems like they are fighting everyone, saw some cities getting lost to The Forsaken, but still going strong. Most of their conquers are from Kleos though.

5. Epic Shadow - Rank 9 Fighter Alliance - Float
Seems like most of their cities are founded and target players with either bad alliances or no alliances. No impressive record but I personally was stunned when I saw their name is the top 10 list. Honestly I do not know much about this alliance but I guess they will stay around with their huge coalition for a while like the Red Flag.

6. Panda-monium - Rank 3 Fighter Alliance - Sink
They are still a strong bunch of players but the sheer numbers of the Way of Shadows Coalition is just too much. It's just like the Chinese using Human Wave attack during the Korean War

7. The Forsaken - Rank 8 Fighter Alliance - Float
A very strong alliance. They are good with their timed attacks, support and all. I experienced this first-hand. However, seems like they lost several cities to The Avengers. If the Last Order do not have a pact with The Forsaken, they will die for sure

8. Death Dealers - Rank 12 Fighter Alliance - Sink
Fighting the Asgardian Union who stands no chance to them. I wonder if they are fighting the New Dawn or not.

9. Avengers - Rank 6 Fighter Alliance - Float
Turks who left the Knights Hospitallers. They are a really strong, active crew. They never sleep. I swear they never sleep. However, with their low numbers of members, their support and fliers will soon be empty. I'm guessing a pact between The New Dawn

10. The Last Order - Rank 20 Fighter Alliance - Float
Seems like they will fight the Forsaken and may win the war against them. Stef, the God of War lol, used to be part of the Forsaken, later joined the Useless which was an alliance where the top players of the Forsaken expressed their dissatisfaction toward the leaderships.

DeletedUser11886

Boo - you cut it short, not even 12. Good review though.

Death Dealers is really weird, they've got this one guy that sent a bunch of LS over to our member's cities for no reason even though we're over 6 hours away by LS alone... we're in o47...

Aethilla

Phrourach
3. The Way of Shadows - Rank 2 Fighter Alliance - Swim
You know when we were taunting the Red Flag coalition for their huge coalition and predicted their fall? The Way of Shadows (70) + Epic Shadow (66) + Epic Reborn (64)+ Epic Fire (64). They have 264 members. Anyways, they are pounding the Panda-monium and it seems like one of Panda's big members joined the Way of Shadows. They gained more Panda cities than they lost to the Pandas

6. Panda-monium - Rank 3 Fighter Alliance - Sink
They are still a strong bunch of players but the sheer numbers of the Way of Shadows Coalition is just too much. It's just like the Chinese using Human Wave attack during the Korean War

Does this look like the Pandas are being pounded!! Pandas 24 Shadows 5
smiley_emoticons_freu-dance.gif

Screenshot_49.png

DeletedUser11886

Depends on what perspective you're looking at it from. If panda is a female, then yes - looks like shes getting pounded and thats a good thing ;)

Edit: Just a question, where are you getting the Conquered by Attacker/Defender stats? I can't find it on grepointel and I remember using it a long time ago.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser41937

Depends on what perspective you're looking at it from. If panda is a female, then yes - looks like shes getting pounded and thats a good thing ;)
Man you are so funny.
How old are you? Ten?

Aethilla

Phrourach

Edit: Just a question, where are you getting the Conquered by Attacker/Defender stats? I can't find it on grepointel and I remember using it a long time ago.

you have to be logged onto grepointel and you then get the option in the grepolis tools (left hand side of page) to compare conquers,

Attachments

• Screenshot_50.png
    Screenshot_50.png
    192.5 KB · Views: 3

DeletedUser17513

you have to be logged onto grepointel and you then get the option in the grepolis tools (left hand side of page) to compare conquers,

what i hate most of all, is bragging by someone about incorrect "winning" stats, pls do your research on intel site that collects data better before you try to say anything else.

And big whoops, you caught few inactive players or people who quit.. while shadows siege your active players, big ups to shadows keep it up.

Edit: i guess Oracle is best site for overall intel, but they are slacking currently.. someone needs to whip them.

7265543d3aa14eaebc65748c73285ef9.png

DeletedUser11886

Thanks for the tip! Completely forgot, I've been away for too long.

DeletedUser52405

It brings tears to my eyes to see so much blood running into the oceans, and now another one will be colored red. All those lifes that will be lost will not be forgotten or in vain since they are for a greater good.
“IT’S EASY TO FORGET WHAT A SIN IS IN THE MIDDLE OF A BATTLEFIELD.”
“BUILDING THE FUTURE AND KEEPING THE PAST ALIVE ARE ONE AND THE SAME THING.” Solid Snake

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser11886

KEEPING THE PAST ALIVE ARE ONE AND THE SAME THING.

Says the guy that shot like 2/3rds of his entire team. How's snake gonna keep his past alive heh ;)