Slyther/n - Speed 2 Conquest World

DeletedUser51081

i'm looking for a premade, but hopefully a faster speed than 2 but for sure conquest.

DeletedUser54849

You could join The CHimeras.We will be participating in the 6/6 world coming up in fall.WE plan to play a couple worlds before then to become a better team and gain experience for it as well

DeletedUser5061

i'm looking for a premade, but hopefully a faster speed than 2 but for sure conquest.

Speed 3 or more is too fast for casual gamers and it is quite possible to generate city slots by running plays and festivals as fast as it is through doing the parades, which means the biggest players in the alliance won't necessarily be the best fighters, which is like the worst thing ever.

You could join The CHimeras.We will be participating in the 6/6 world coming up in fall.WE plan to play a couple worlds before then to become a better team and gain experience for it as well

I thought The Chimeras for alliance name made you sound noobish and then you go "We plan to play a couple worlds before then to become a better team" making it sound like you are a premade academy. Stop making clicking a few buttons sound like rocket science bruh!!

DeletedUser13405

Daizan!

How are you mate? Nice to see you back in the game!

And the forums died a long time ago for various reasons. The real discussions that used to happen on the forums are now in the World Chats.

DeletedUser41523

Daizan!

And the forums died a long time ago for various reasons. The real discussions that used to happen on the forums are now in the World Chats.
Its true.

DeletedUser5061

Daizan!

That means I can run my mouth and no one will reply back, sounds good to me. I will pop into skype once the server is announced and try to get a few more people on board. Game of thrones, skype and casual grepoing for lazy summer nights no one will be able to resist :)

Myrddin Emyrs

Phrourach
If the settings are right then add me either i will be playing under myrddin emyrs or ype711, u can ask around about me im sure someone has heard of me...

DeletedUser5061

If the settings are right then add me either i will be playing under myrddin emyrs or ype711, u can ask around about me im sure someone has heard of me...

PMed you, if you are good with it, do let me know.

DeletedUser10811

okie dokie

We will not be starting on Selymbria most obviously due to revolt sucking hard.

Daizan good to see you again pal. its been awhile :D

awh pity your not joining Selymbria was hoping to join up with you again :)
why dont you join and mess about until you get bored :D
the start of servers are always fun and interesting :D

DeletedUser5061

Daizan good to see you again pal. its been awhile :D

awh pity your not joining Selymbria was hoping to join up with you again :)
why dont you join and mess about until you get bored :D
the start of servers are always fun and interesting :D

Everytime I quit a revolt server, some lesser being claims they got better of my team so no more menial servers for me. Only reason we used to play revolt back in the days was because of the chaos friendly fires would cause in conquest it required so much organising but that issue is resolved due to the reservation system, so conquest only here on in.

Thank you though might pop into handover a city ;)

DeletedUser10811

Everytime I quit a revolt server, some lesser being claims they got better of my team so no more menial servers for me. Only reason we used to play revolt back in the days was because of the chaos friendly fires would cause in conquest it required so much organising but that issue is resolved due to the reservation system, so conquest only here on in.

Thank you though might pop into handover a city ;)

ahh ok fair enough :) im just messing about getting the feeling back for the game. im not a fan of revolt myself but gonna join anyways see how far i get until a decent world opens :)
do even stick around until after bp and mess with some noobs ;)

DeletedUser11886

Honestly, im just here waiting for en100, and hoping its not a disappointment.

DeletedUser5061

Honestly, im just here waiting for en100, and hoping its not a disappointment.

You should join us on the conquest server if it ever comes out, its always nice to have known noobs on the team, it keeps us from being overrated :)

DeletedUser54885

I would love to join a Pre-made run by Old School experienced Conquest players. I have played mainly on the Us Server for a few years on revolt worlds but I did play briefly on a conquest world.

I'm active and focus on the needs of the team first and I'm willing to learn. I can use skype or whatever form of internal communication you prefer :)

DeletedUser5061

I would love to join a Pre-made run by Old School experienced Conquest players. I have played mainly on the Us Server for a few years on revolt worlds but I did play briefly on a conquest world.

I'm active and focus on the needs of the team first and I'm willing to learn. I can use skype or whatever form of internal communication you prefer :)

Welcome mate :) Will add you in.

I see very few new(er) players signing up which disappointing as I see this type stuff is still common in the game.

No.png

Do make a forum account if you don't have one yet, post on this thread requesting for a spot. When the server starts the spots become limited and I am hardly going to be recruiting new players then when I have vets near us to pick from. Playing alongside the calibre of players I play with will do wonders for your game and teach you to play in a time efficient manner while feeling like you are part of something special.

DeletedUser54885

Thanks for the quick reply. There are a lot of newbies in the game with very few alliances willing to let them join, so you do get ridiculous attacks like those with no guidance. Thanks for letting newer but eager to learn players join. The game needs some new blood to keep it going.

I need to recruit Bill Belichick for my city next time.......

I do have an account now and I'm officially requesting for a spot on the team :)

Looking forward to taking my Grepo skills to the next level.;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser24179

Def interested havnt played alot on conquest worlds but was a top player on en30 till i had to leave due to real life. I am playing on en99 atm just to get used to things again but looking to find a premade