Top 12 Sink or Swim?

I've never understood what compels some people to actively show off that they're not very bright. Even more so when they draw further attention to themselves with ill-fitting usernames...
The only way to win this game is to build WWs faster than any other team. BP is completely irrelevant. Normally, I play the game just for fun and to fight, but for the first time I decided to play to win this world. The absolute nonsense you're spouting, Mr or Ms "Magnificent" actually confirms me and my alliance seem to be doing just fine - childish hissy fits are always the sign of losers.
Have a nice day. :)
I never said your alliance was doing badly just that you're alliance is going for an easy crown.
In fps there is a tern for people like you lot...campers and no one likes campers.
How is this even fun you have like a bit over 200k bp in total and thats probably from cleaning up smaller players and inactives.
And i didnt lose anything becouse i wasn't competing in the first place.
And wonders are so boring becouse everybody is focusing on the wonders.

DeletedUser30111

I never said your alliance was doing badly just that you're alliance is going for an easy crown.
In fps there is a tern for people like you lot...campers and no one likes campers.
How is this even fun you have like a bit over 200k bp in total and thats probably from cleaning up smaller players and inactives.
And i didnt lose anything becouse i wasn't competing in the first place.
And wonders are so boring becouse everybody is focusing on the wonders.

So you're calling us out on winning a competition that you weren't playing because you don't like it anyways? You need more hobbies.
And that's 3 Noobies WW islands broken, that strong leadership I was talking about over there

DeletedUser46395

So you're calling us out on winning a competition that you weren't playing because you don't like it anyways? You need more hobbies.

Absolutely. It's beyond pathetic.
The game is there to play however you want to, but there's only one way of winning. If one is not bothered about that, it's beyond infantile to then criticise those that have played the right game to achieve that goal.

Unless, of course, s/he's fibbing and is suffering extreme butt hurt over the whole thing...

And that's 3 Noobies WW islands broken, that strong leadership I was talking about over there
Btw grepo is on of my hobbies and what do you mean 3 last time i checked the were 2.
The second island secured again by the noobies.

DeletedUser53903

that strong leadership I was talking about over there

Lets not talk about leadership here, Extortion accuses members of being spies without any real evidence and then when you prove you aren't a spy. They block you on everything so you can't take the mick out of them anymore
smiley_emoticons_flucht2.gif
*cough* Destro

DeletedUser48583

Lets not talk about leadership here, Extortion accuses members of being spies without any real evidence and then when you prove you aren't a spy. They block you on everything so you can't take the mick out of them anymore
smiley_emoticons_flucht2.gif
*cough* Destro

Amen Brother it sucks what happened to us.
At least I'm on 15 cs's sunk of Extortions can't even take my cities that easily lol.
Handed most off to the Loki crew, screw the rest.

DeletedUser53903

Amen Brother it sucks what happened to us.
At least I'm on 15 cs's sunk of Extortions can't even take my cities that easily lol.
Your on 15 CS's sunk..
Im having Extortion players sending their CS's to land after red revolt even ends...
not once... not twice...

but three times
smiley_emoticons_freddus_pacman.gif

destroxxi

Phrourach
Slick and Uvis all your doing now besides simming the past 4 months is just sealing your fate of having to change your name to play this again. I blocked you Uvis because you are literally a child and don't know how to talk to anyone like an adult. As for the rest I had my evidence add in the fact of both of you doing nothing, I would of gotten rid of both of you a long time ago if I had not been setting up for wonders. Slick for simming and making backdoor deals. Uvis for simming and being disrespectful to others. You both got what you had coming to you and all this is just confirming my reasoning.

DeletedUser53903

Slick and Uvis all your doing now besides simming the past 4 months is just sealing your fate of having to change your name to play this again. I blocked you Uvis because you are literally a child and don't know how to talk to anyone like an adult. As for the rest I had my evidence add in the fact of both of you doing nothing, I would of gotten rid of both of you a long time ago if I had not been setting up for wonders. Slick for simming and making backdoor deals. Uvis for simming and being disrespectful to others. You both got what you had coming to you and all this is just confirming my reasoning.
and what have you been doing lol? https://gyazo.com/f2f79479b89f9ab0bf4f862fffcf34b2?token=df31911ab6f211980e66d279d48d6107 Also, stealing my fate of having to change my name?

wat?

DeletedUser48583

I ain't going moan about simming point as its valid, I won't need to change my name it doesn't affect what I do much anyway. People can like or hate me. Backdoor deals only one I did was back in Loki with TLO vs WG which is old news but nothing recent. Uvis I can't say much about I wasn't in skype group to see some of things he said.

Also some people attacking me wasting favor and res shouldn't it be going on ww instead of harmless me with barely any troops. Some seem more active attacking a brown in 53 than reds before ww started aswell.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser53903

I ain't going moan about simming point as its valid, I won't need to change my name it doesn't affect what I do much anyway. People can like or hate me. Backdoor deals only one I did was back in Loki with TLO vs WG which is old news but nothing recent. Uvis I can't say much about I wasn't in skype group to see some of things he said.

Also some people attacking me wasting favor and res shouldn't it be going on ww instead of harmless me with barely any troops. Some seem more active attacking a brown in 53 than reds before ww started aswell.

Me being disrespectful was basically me calling Alex a bad word :(.. but as Alex was treating me, Who would you say was being more disrespectful?

Destro, are you gonna kick everyone for being disrespectful? Cus Alex should of been kicked a loooong time ago
smiley_emoticons_hust.gif

DeletedUser54360

i will not tell stories like witchunter that how almighty he is and his generals...
Pardon me?

To what do you refer my dear Lisa? I am not going to apologise for my past record any more than you are.

Rather I am going to play another world a bit later when the bad taste of Nagidos has gone away from me.

I made my points and they do not need to be repeated. An anodyne result.

Maybe some people are looking forward to a rematch on level terms - who can tell.? Calm down dear!

Enjoy the moment of rapture. Sleep easy on the throne ... for now..

W G

DeletedUser54239

good luck general...
better prepared next time and have fun!
regarding us dont worry friend, we friends play as a good team and have a good records in all worlds and winning is not a new thing for us.
smiley_emoticons_skullhaufen.gif