Top 12 Top 12

DeletedUser54810

Indie is a solid, stable alliance.. been around since EN59 which we won.. It's fair to say we haven't quite lived up to that since but we've always given a good account of ourselves in any world we played. Anyone who fought against us remember it..

Amazing really because I'm completely unstable.. Now.. Where's my meds?

I'm happy with how we are shaping up here and I think the only people who can beat us is ourselves, which we probably will at the annual Indie Christmas party. I just hope it's not as bad as the Xmas 2015 bash.

The Turpentine/Methylated spirits/Petrol and Anti freeze Goatgate Scandal was not our finest hour. We still haven't found fly so if anyone sees him please tell him we are here..

Thanks.. ;)

DeletedUser54316

Looks like indies started a 2nd alliance as well ;). Stop giving us cr*p for doing it :p

DeletedUser54784

Looks like indies started a 2nd alliance as well ;). Stop giving us cr*p for doing it :p

hahah V i think im the only one giving you cr*p for doing it, and we still dont have 2nd branch ;)

DeletedUser54316

Would be nice to have players stick around :). I wonder if any real pre-made is going to come in a week or 2 though. Btw this is everything but a top 12 thread. I should start a new one and mod should rename this to general chat hahaha

DeletedUser54784

Would be nice to have players stick around :). I wonder if any real pre-made is going to come in a week or 2 though. Btw this is everything but a top 12 thread. I should start a new one and mod should rename this to general chat hahaha

i doubt it.. speed 2 doesnt attract that many premades or players.. there are few regular teams that play speed 1 and there are a lot more serious teams that play only speed 3 or 4.. this is the golden middle to wreck stuff and enjoy doing it..

DeletedUser5061

i doubt it.. speed 2 doesnt attract that many premades or players.. there are few regular teams that play speed 1 and there are a lot more serious teams that play only speed 3 or 4.. this is the golden middle to wreck stuff and enjoy doing it..

This is too funny. Apparently, the big boys don't play speed 2, the real gamers are on the speed servers. When the cat's away the mice will play.

Morales the main issue here, not the speed.

DeletedUser54810

We didn't create a 2nd alliance, the alliance cap did.. Indie II is Indie.. Period..

hahah V i think im the only one giving you cr*p for doing it, and we still dont have 2nd branch ;)

I might not be giving Viri cr*p about it.. But I'm polite.. I do laugh quietly in private :)

..you don't have a 2nd branch AK because you smell.. ;)

(Just kidding guys.. I like a bit of banter).. :D

DeletedUser54784

We didn't create a 2nd alliance, the alliance cap did.. Indie II is Indie.. Period..

I might not be giving Viri cr*p about it.. But I'm polite.. I do laugh quietly in private :)

..you don't have a 2nd branch AK because you smell.. ;)

(Just kidding guys.. I like a bit of banter).. :D

i don't appreciate you poaching some of my members in sense of "past friendships" so will see how "friendly" we will be towards you guys when BP wears off..

DeletedUser54810

i don't appreciate you poaching some of my members in sense of "past friendships" so will see how "friendly" we will be towards you guys when BP wears off..

Aww, come on AK.. I didn't poach anyone.. They asked me.. One played with Indie before and knows what we are about and the others have played against us in the past and like how we roll. I class them as friends. I don't turn down a friend in need..

You can understand why though. I shower daily, (sometimes twice), and I always use very good deodorant so I always smell nice .. :)

Until I see flashing swords, then I mess in my pants but as I'm hiding under the kitchen table out of everyone's way they never notice. ;)

It's a war game buddy, who cares about 'friendly'? :D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser54784

Aww, come on AK.. I didn't poach anyone.. They asked me.. One played with Indie before and knows what we are about and the others have played against us in the past and like how we roll. I class them as friends. I don't turn down a friend in need..

You can understand why though. I shower daily, (sometimes twice), and I always use very good deodorant so I always smell nice .. :)

Until I see flashing swords, then I mess in my pants but as I'm hiding under the kitchen table out of everyone's way they never notice. ;)

It's a war game buddy, who cares about 'friendly'? :D

Considering what kind of team Dazzle is you might want to start caring , because V's may not be your problem :)

DeletedUser54810

I might.. :eek: I might not..o_O

You haven't played us before either, not a full strength Indie anyway unless you played in Nic.. And if you did play there you lost.. To Indie.. ;)

DeletedUser54810

If you had you'd know Indie.. and you'd know that this alliance can hold it's own.. Good bunch here..:)

DeletedUser54784

Still to be discovered, alliances that win in the past especially that long ago might not be the same now.