Top 12 Top 12

DeletedUser54784

Seeing how Indies II recruit all over the place is giving me fuzzy feeling in my groin area dave, is that gay? :rolleyes:

DeletedUser54810

Seeing how Indies II recruit all over the place is giving me fuzzy feeling in my groin area dave, is that gay? :rolleyes:

A few of our guys landed in the wrong place.. Probably because they got directions off Sandsie. He does it every server we play. :rolleyes:

Seriously I don't know how he manages it, I give him a link from an anchor point next door and he still does it every server without fail.. I think he does on purpose.. :(

I don't know the answer to your question without knowing a few more details AK..

For example when u get this warm feeling in your groin are you thinking about men? If so yes, that is gay.. :)

Or is it that you've just wet yourself? I do that a lot, especially when those flashing swords go off..:eek:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser54784

I mean recruitment in ocean 55, those were not your guys... latest recruits in Indies II..

and warm fuzzy feeling comes when my Amazon Poodle pisses down on my shoe..

either way, more food for us and our gang, going good so far.

DeletedUser54810

I mean recruitment in ocean 55, those were not your guys... latest recruits in Indies II..

and warm fuzzy feeling comes when my Amazon Poodle pisses down on my shoe..

either way, more food for us and our gang, going good so far.

Correct. The latest recruits in 55 were not our guys before we recruited them.. :p

I'm struggling to put this in a way that can't be interpreted as being sarcastic but isn't that how it works? Namely players aren't your guys, my guys or anyone else's guys (and gals) until they have been recruited..

Nobody puts a gun to their heads and makes them join us and nobody is holding a gun at their heads to make them stay either. If a player doesn't like it here they are free to leave..

I'll have you know this: These new recruits had to pass the same stringent aptitude tests as every other recruit has and if they fail they don't get an invite. :(

They have to move onto the second stage of recruitment.. Bribery..:D

I done alright today.. Got a bag of liquorice allsorts, a Sherbet Dib Dab, half a bag of Werthers original and a packet of Walker cheese and onion crisps.. Ironic that you mentioned food because that is exactly what I received by way of bribery.. albeit junk food.. so more food for you.. and more food for me too.. *does his happy dance*

PS.. You need to get that dog trained.. I like animals but seriously if one peed on me it would be getting booted in the groin the way I'd kick a football when taking a free kick! :mad:

Last edited by a moderator: