Top 12 Top 12

DeletedUser54784

One does not simply kick Amazon Poodle... nor train it.. its wild mythical beast.. you just leave it alone and hope it doesnt smell your fear and bites your ***..

DeletedUser54810

If the little mythical rat-dog bit me it would die.. :mad:

..of food poisoning.. :D

DeletedUser54784

I want to congratulate Pandora and their mighty Box on attacking bir stack and giving us No.1 Position in Alliance Defenders as well.

P.S. Please attack more with birs :)

DeletedUser54810

if my mythical poodle dies, i'm coming straight for you :D

It will die AK so don't let it near me. Nothing can attempt to eat this sinewy, bitter old git and live.. ;)

I'd taste rank even with BBQ sauce so I'd keep it on a lead.. If it does escape and dies while taking a chunk out of my bitter ol' backside at least you know where to find me AK..

I'll be hiding under the kitchen table while holding onto my mothers skirt, crying, whimpering and making a mess in my pants..:eek:

DeletedUser54784

@Big Gay Dave i guess that sounds about right..

Either way enjoying that huge early DBP income from Pandora, first CS down lets see if they send more ;)

DeletedUser54810

As they say.. getting the revolt is one thing, landing a CS is another..:)

DeletedUser54784

As they say.. getting the revolt is one thing, landing a CS is another..:)

They took the city.. mister Ethomas returned all of our supp 20 min prior to their 2nd cs that we did not know about.. ohh well.. still thanking them for 5k DBP not bad for 2-3 hours of days work. :cool:

DeletedUser54784

You know what's more valuable than 5k DBP? 5k ABP and a city :p

i seriously doubt you guys got 5k ABP considering that wall was lvl 20 and BP exchange was like 5 to 1 or 3 to 1.. on naval def you might have gotten about 1,5k abp.. but land defense was really sucky :)

DeletedUser54891

Well I'm looking at the spy reports, and doing the math manually. Maybe not 5k exactly, but close enough to make the difference irrelevant.

DeletedUser54784

So...When are we going to stop trash talking and get around to the actual top 12?

probably in a week or so.. when its a bit more clear who is doing what.. atm ocean 54 is a mess.. ocean 45 and 44 are blurry and 55 is where i am..

DeletedUser54784

Can't wait till i start playing for real and **** on some noobs

Yes you, AK :rolleyes:

hahah please don't start this world.. because you don't want to face an ally i lead from start to end as it should be ran, not that True Fear faq up :)

and i'm not doing top 12 until i know a bit more about alliances around not only ones in my ocean,..