Top 12 Sink or Swim?

DeletedUser46395

See, your imagining i said terrible for a start :D you said hydra to float and they sank. Caustic soda sank, winter knights sank. All alliances except 054 broke up and merged :D but hey you are the author of the nag after all :D 75% i suppose you can consider that "pretty much right"

Yeah, the Hydra thing was a bit political at the time; they certainly sank. Caustic, though, won the world with us, so they hardly sank. No idea who the Winter Knights were now. ;) And O54 saw the most merges and break-ups of all!

So yeah, I think 75% is pretty good for one of these things. If you don't, that's fine with me. :)

Ranga1

Strategos
This is not an extortion won right? Caustic dissolved and reformed didn't they? 54 had show me your noobies from start to finish didn't they?

DeletedUser46395

This is not an extortion won right? Caustic dissolved and reformed didn't they?

Sort of. The original idea was for them to merge into TINAD, but in the end we thought this way was better.

54 had show me your noobies from start to finish didn't they?

And how many merges did they have?

In terms of names, you're right. In terms of groups of players, less so.

DeletedUser46391

I just don't think you are relevant enough to bother awnsering bud.

Bit like wargasm in lapi.

Ranga1

Strategos
Ahh the old "im too good to talk you" line. Real leaders talk to anyone, fake leaders think some players "are not relevant enough to bother answering" wouldnt expect anything less. I guess bear didnt think that for the 1st few replies, then you reminded him of your supposed superiority :D

DeletedUser46395

Ahh the old "im too good to talk you" line. Real leaders talk to anyone, fake leaders think some players "are not relevant enough to bother answering" wouldnt expect anything less. I guess bear didnt think that for the 1st few replies, then you reminded him of your supposed superiority :D

Or perhaps I was simply busy elsewhere. ;)
If I'm absolutely honest, I thought I had answered the question, I certainly typed out a response but clearly it didn't get posted.

So different players different leaders and different name but same alliance?

Nope, same players, same leaders, merged alliance.

Same name same leaders new academies but different alliance?

Is that what your saying?

Nope. Same name, different leaders (at least the third set, maybe more - several accounts transferred, for one thing), new players from several merges, so yes, different alliance to all intents and purposes - or certainly at least as much so as TINAE.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser54239

@ranga ....
what u want friend....
check the stats and tell ur friends to shut off, as i can answer all ur questions if u are disappoined that this world had been won by a good team...
this ABP of mine are mostly against your friends, noobies...
i killed them a lot ...they loosers... so no need to cry here...
smiley_emoticons_skullhaufen.gif

Ranga1

Strategos
Lol well done lisa, all your bp has come against what your leader has already called rubbish, so again well done. Fyi dont think i had any friends in noobies, most of my friends in this world were with the winning half of the world :D

DeletedUser46395

Well anybody who had SMYN to swim right to the end got that bit wrong...

DeletedUser54360

Mate, it's you who will need a new username in embarrassment for all your childish hissy fits, tantrums and sulks.
You can currently only aspire to the giddy intellectual heights of muppet. ;)

We can see just how much being made to look stupid hurts you by the fact that even after rage quitting, you can't leave this thread alone. I'm sure in pur shoes you would call that "hysterical" with your usual unnecessary hyperbole, but it really is quite amusing. ;)
Outthought, outplayed, outbuilt and now you're just out of order. You don't have to like how we've beaten you, but you don't need to make yourself look so bad over it.

I have never had a go at you Bear - but jumping on the bandwagon and kicking soneone when they are down are not greatly appealing virtues. It might be better not to keep working away at the open wound.

Nagidos is done and some players have left. It was not a great outcome for me but these thing s are sent to try us. .

One more proper go in September and I will behave exactly as cornetto predicts. So Win Lose or Draw my players will get to enjoy themselves and i f w e are in a position to compete for wonders so much the better..

But Nagidos is over and the post mortems should come to an end. You won thats it.. Next world please.

DeletedUser46391

I remember what you were like in en75 bud. Grecko and sparky and me used to laugh about it.

p.s add looking to the end of the "i'm to good line." please.

Ranga1

Strategos
Please enlighten me on what i was like, i don't remember much from that world except being asked to join by a few old friends (greco being one of them :D) to help with ww coordination and then one crazy leader, dont remember even seeing you there.:D

Ps: So it should say "im too good line looking"???

Last edited:

DeletedUser46395

Please enlighten me on what i was like, i don't remember much from that world except being asked to join by a few old friends (greco being one of them :D) to help with ww coordination and then one crazy leader, dont remember even seeing you there.:D

Judy. One of the most dishonest players I've ever come across in the game, she double-crossed Greco and mates out of their founders' positions. Most of Wargasm were so disgusted they surrendered to me. ;)
And she wonders why I don't trust her in EN99..... ;)

Evil MeIinoe

Strategos
Judy. One of the most dishonest players I've ever come across in the game, she double-crossed Greco and mates out of their founders' positions. Most of Wargasm were so disgusted they surrendered to me. ;)
And she wonders why I don't trust her in EN99..... ;)

Good seeing you on this world Bear, am back myself hope TINAD are doing well ;)