Wars of Pagasae

Pro-Grep

Strategos
Just to make it more funny here what I received after attacking MRRA new member lol.

"you just added MGGA family to your list......better hit VM!"

I love how new guys fell in love with this... don't really know how to call this alliance.

DeletedUser41856

From Capable:
Taking cities from us? You guys are too scared to even attack us without semi lol!

Guess he doesn't read his own Def forums.............lol

They run and hide until they recruit half the server, then they talk big and bad. The same as a little kid getting beat up at school and then brings his big brothers to protect him

DeletedUser41856

Wait....are you saying that your alliance is above this and you have not done the same?

hmmm, wasnt it Aires or something like that? they kicked and was internalizing, then we protected and he gave us the cities............

DeletedUser54702

Wait....are you saying that your alliance is above this and you have not done the same?
Timothy Dewey also comes to mind.

arie001nl threatened to hand off to shady if he was asked to do anything ( participate in ops, send defense, not just only show up when he gets revolted).

Timothy dewey went inactive for 2 days and didn't reply to 3 pms, or even open them. Any reasonable alliance would have internalized him at that point.

DeletedUser54702

That screenshot that was posted by Smurfy was a legitimate photo of an alliance's internal announcement, I believe (or at least some of the announcement). But it wasn't from True Fear, as he claimed. It was from Owllusion, and he got it from a spy friend in that alliance. I'm sure it would have been easier and more sensible for him to fake it. As it is, people knew that it wasn't what he claimed it was, and I think it actually helped give away the identity of his spy. :p

(I am not backing up Shaz here, by any means. Just saying that there was an attempt to give context, albeit false context, to the screenshot. Also interesting to know that an MGGA member admits to using spies. :))

MGGA does not use spies.

The actions of one member do not represent the alliance. He has not posted on here since then.

And he didn't even use a spy you guys just got fooled by basic sleight of hand.

DeletedUser41856

MGGA does not use spies.

The actions of one member do not represent the alliance. He has not posted on here since then.

But YES, .........EVERY member of your alliance is a representation of the whole....or of its leadership. Leadership is responsible for the actions of members, and if they arent responsible.....then how can they lead? blindly?

DeletedUser54702

But YES, .........EVERY member of your alliance is a representation of the whole....or of its leadership. Leadership is responsible for the actions of members, and if they arent responsible.....then how can they lead? blindly?

You are correct on leadership, and we do take responsibility. He was talked to, has not posted on here since, and we found that he had not even used a spy and then posted it on externals, which would be a much more serious offense. As it is, it was just him getting under your skin, and getting an emotional reaction out of the people posting on here.

DeletedUser54192

MGGA does not use spies.

All 4 of those statements are wrong:
1) Technically, if 1 member of MGGA uses spies, then it is correct to say that MGGA uses spies. Note that I never said that all of the MGGA members use spies, nor did I say that MGGA leadership uses spies. (Also, if you re-read my original post, I actually said that a member of MGGA uses spies, so i was being specific to Shaz).
2) The actions of members do represent their alliances, actually. If 1 or 2 members of Noobs started spamming you with attacks, 24/7, I am sure that you would claim that Noobs are spammers.
3) He did, actually. Multiple times. Including after saying that he wouldn't. Please re-read the posts from the last 24 hours. He definitely posted multiple times after posting that screenshot. He has quietened down now, but it wasn't straight after the screenshot post.
4) Actually, if you followed the events, you'd know that he had a spy in Owllusion - a player called ".NoFear".

we found that he had not even used a spy and then posted it on externals, which would be a much more serious offense.
And how exactly did you find this? Given that the only 2 players involved are Shaz, who has a history of lying about things, as his posts here show, and .NoFear, who would hardly admit to being a spy and damage his reputation further, I'd say that neither of them are particularly believable as to whether this happened or not.

DeletedUser41856

sorry i didnt feel like fighting an mra that already has lost all its respect..

id rather sleep peacefully :)

have fun in the MRA mate, hope you take home the crown! your obviously the best leader ever, maybe everyone should start vming and mass recruiting players and kill grepo even faster!

Better to lose honorably and have the respect.

In Paros, we had an alliance half our size keep us out of their ocean for the last months of the server.........after WWs we had the upmost respect for them. Bones and Skulls. MRRA will never have the respect of anyone, and is sad cause I am sure some are good players, but the MRRA will be attached to them forever.

Ahr-Ex

Phrourach
You are correct on leadership, and we do take responsibility. He was talked to, has not posted on here since, and we found that he had not even used a spy and then posted it on externals, which would be a much more serious offense. As it is, it was just him getting under your skin, and getting an emotional reaction out of the people posting on here.

Wait... Dude... When Thizzle told Kal to stop posting, didn't you call him a psychotic dictator or something?

arie001nl threatened to hand off to shady if he was asked to do anything ( participate in ops, send defense, not just only show up when he gets revolted).

Timothy dewey went inactive for 2 days and didn't reply to 3 pms, or even open them. Any reasonable alliance would have internalized him at that point.

Yes, when you do it, it's reasonable. When I do it, it's kicking people out into the cold. You have some serious double standards.

DeletedUser54192

Wait... Dude... When Thizzle told Kal to stop posting, didn't you call him a psychotic dictator or something?
To be fair to DeusVult, it wasn't him who insulted Thizz. It was Tea City who insulted Thizz, who just happened to be siding with MGGA in the argument at that point in the thread.

DeletedUser54702

All 4 of those statements are wrong:
1) Technically, if 1 member of MGGA uses spies, then it is correct to say that MGGA uses spies. Note that I never said that all of the MGGA members use spies, nor did I say that MGGA leadership uses spies. (Also, if you re-read my original post, I actually said that a member of MGGA uses spies, so i was being specific to Shaz).
2) The actions of members do represent their alliances, actually. If 1 or 2 members of Noobs started spamming you with attacks, 24/7, I am sure that you would claim that Noobs are spammers.
3) He did, actually. Multiple times. Including after saying that he wouldn't. Please re-read the posts from the last 24 hours. He definitely posted multiple times after posting that screenshot. He has quietened down now, but it wasn't straight after the screenshot post.
4) Actually, if you followed the events, you'd know that he had a spy in Owllusion - a player called ".NoFear"

And how exactly did you find this? Given that the only 2 players involved are Shaz, who has a history of lying about things, as his posts here show, and .NoFear, who would hardly admit to being a spy and damage his reputation further, I'd say that neither of them are particularly believable as to whether this happened or not.

Once it was cleared up there were no more posts. I wasn't there to jump up and talk to him right away, maybe you have that much more time on your hands.

Try copy and pasting this into your new message window
Pact
[ally]Noobs[/ally]
[ally]Noobs..[/ally]

NAP
[ally]BLACK WIDOWS[/ally]

What? Those words never came out of my mouth.

In fact I didn't even comment when thizzle told kal to stay off externals. Unfortunately the order fell on deaf ears.

DeletedUser54702

Yes, when you do it, it's reasonable. When I do it, it's kicking people out into the cold. You have some serious double standards.

Those are 2 people. You burned an entire branch, most of whom were active, and participating just not as much as you would like