Wars of Pagasae

DeletedUser41856

Those are 2 people. You burned an entire branch, most of whom were active, and participating just not as much as you would like

So....its OK to have "double standards" when is only 2 people? what is the limit to have "double standards"? Either you do or you dont..........cant have your cake and eat it too

DeletedUser54702

So....its OK to have "double standards" when is only 2 people? what is the limit to have "double standards"? Either you do or you dont..........cant have your cake and eat it too

Except it wasn't a double standard. One was inactive for days. The other threatened to hand off his cities to the enemy, to multiple members in leadership.

The majority of syn's third branch did not do either of those 2 things

How did I burn them, I didn't make the list.

Then i stand corrected- but whoever did was not in the right for doing so.

DeletedUser54192

Once it was cleared up there were no more posts. I wasn't there to jump up and talk to him right away, maybe you have that much more time on your hands.

Try copy and pasting this into your new message window
Pact
[ally]Noobs[/ally]
[ally]Noobs..[/ally]

NAP
[ally]BLACK WIDOWS[/ally]

What? Those words never came out of my mouth.

In fact I didn't even comment when thizzle told kal to stay off externals. Unfortunately the order fell on deaf ears.
Okay, sure. Although for an alliance as big as MGGA, I am surprised that they didn't have at least one leader online at the time who could talk to him. It takes a lot of leaders to keep a 4-branch alliance running.

Deus, if it wasn't for the facts about .NoFear, I might agree with you. But Shaz was lying about that as well. Shaz claimed that .NoFear was having RL issues I think, and definitely said that .NoFear had his/her internet cut. Yet we know .NoFear was online, because resources weren't maxed, and I think he actually cast at least one spell on an incoming attack from our members, after he was kicked from Owllusion. I still find it interesting that you are willing to take the word of a proven liar when it is in their interest to lie. Also, if they were just making something up to make Noobs/TF look bad, why include BLACK WIDOWS in the list, rather than any other alliance that could conceivably be connected?

Actually, for the record, I stopped responding to Tea City's insulting and provocative posts, and I know that Thizzle's aim was to end the argument between myself and Tea City. Again, if you read the posts on this thread properly, I believe that I already explained this once.

DeletedUser54702

Okay, sure. Although for an alliance as big as MGGA, I am surprised that they didn't have at least one leader online at the time who could talk to him. It takes a lot of leaders to keep a 4-branch alliance running.

Deus, if it wasn't for the facts about .NoFear, I might agree with you. But Shaz was lying about that as well. Shaz claimed that .NoFear was having RL issues I think, and definitely said that .NoFear had his/her internet cut. Yet we know .NoFear was online, because resources weren't maxed, and I think he actually cast at least one spell on an incoming attack from our members, after he was kicked from Owllusion. I still find it interesting that you are willing to take the word of a proven liar when it is in their interest to lie. Also, if they were just making something up to make Noobs/TF look bad, why include BLACK WIDOWS in the list, rather than any other alliance that could conceivably be connected?

Actually, for the record, I stopped responding to Tea City's insulting and provocative posts, and I know that Thizzle's aim was to end the argument between myself and Tea City. Again, if you read the posts on this thread properly, I believe that I already explained this once.

Please go back and look at the screenshot. It's on page 20 i think. Black widows was on it, i didn't just pull the name out of a hat.

If i remember correctly shaz said that .NoFear's internet had been cut. Not that it currently was.

Ahr-Ex

Phrourach
Now you have invited my to prove my point. This is not from any place with an expectation of privacy. I was put in the Synergy Skype chat for this conversation:

[6/4/2017 9:28:05 AM] Shaz Boodoo: Just say I have friends in True Friends that are loyal to us here
[6/4/2017 9:28:13 AM] Shaz Boodoo: I hope everything is alright
[6/4/2017 9:28:19 AM] RX rxmichele: Take them with you
[6/4/2017 9:28:23 AM] RX rxmichele: I don't want them
[6/4/2017 9:28:42 AM] Shaz Boodoo: we told them to join TF
[6/4/2017 9:28:46 AM] Shaz Boodoo: and they did
[6/4/2017 9:28:47 AM] RX rxmichele: I'm sure
[6/4/2017 9:28:54 AM] RX rxmichele: Again
[6/4/2017 9:29:00 AM] RX rxmichele: Take them with you
[6/4/2017 9:29:09 AM] RX rxmichele: Why do you need MORE of an advantage over us
[6/4/2017 9:29:21 AM] RX rxmichele: Is not outnumbering us by four branches enough?
[6/4/2017 9:29:35 AM] RX rxmichele: Especially for a legend such as yourself?
[6/4/2017 9:31:23 AM] Shaz Boodoo: Not an advantage rx
[6/4/2017 9:31:31 AM] Shaz Boodoo: they are loyal to us
[6/4/2017 9:33:27 AM] Notmad: how is that not an advantage
[6/4/2017 9:34:28 AM] RX rxmichele: I don't want anyone in my alliance who is not loyal to me
[6/4/2017 9:34:36 AM] RX rxmichele: That is why we took our name back
[6/4/2017 9:34:44 AM] RX rxmichele: No one is leading Shockwave
[6/4/2017 9:34:52 AM] RX rxmichele: People should make a choice now
[6/4/2017 9:35:03 AM] RX rxmichele: Be here because they want to be
[6/4/2017 9:35:06 AM] RX rxmichele: Or join you
[6/4/2017 9:35:11 AM] RX rxmichele: I don't care which they pick
[6/4/2017 9:35:17 AM] RX rxmichele: I am here to have fun
[6/4/2017 9:35:29 AM] RX rxmichele: I am sure you don't understand that at all
[6/4/2017 10:37:59 AM] Shaz Boodoo: Well I can assure you that players asking to leave now from TF
[6/4/2017 10:38:21 AM] RX rxmichele: Take them
[6/4/2017 10:38:23 AM] RX rxmichele: Please

Shaz is just a big lier. He uses spys because he just sucks so much he HAS to use them to win.
Everytime he just keeps telling us about losing all our offense on one city... Big. Flippin. Deal.
Unless you play the game you play, ofcourse it's gonna be frustrating.. Keep hiding under the 100 players you have. And stop sh*t talking me and my mates, or actually come out and do something.

DeletedUser54702

Shaz is just a big lier. He uses spys because he just sucks so much he HAS to use them to win.
Everytime he just keeps telling us about losing all our offense on one city... Big. Flippin. Deal.
Unless you play the game you play, ofcourse it's gonna be frustrating.. Keep hiding under the 100 players you have. And stop sh*t talking me and my mates, or actually come out and do something.

I could say the same to you. I haven't seen hardly any attacks from you or anyone else in TF for that matter.

DeletedUser41856

Ok, bored with this now...but the last 2 cents.

We all know and can agree that MRRA was the biggest "point" alliance on the server, yet they couldn't defend or overwhelm an alliance 10 million points smaller......So, they recruit half the world and Pact with the rest. So now they have gone an found anyone that can click a mouse or type on a keyboard so that they can say they are the best??? Good luck with all of that.....

One last note,
1. Be aware that some you "recruited" have friends in other alliances and will jump when you need them most
2. If you take in the people that jump from ally to ally.....they will jump again, its a pattern and habit.
3. Is the funniest thing to see and read peoples excuses when they are losing, but when they "think" they can win, they grow a set and start talking smack.

"MAYBE" someone will show MRRA respect........but highly doubt it.

DeletedUser54192

Please go back and look at the screenshot. It's on page 20 i think. Black widows was on it, i didn't just pull the name out of a hat.

If i remember correctly shaz said that .NoFear's internet had been cut. Not that it currently was.

I looked at the screenshot. I wasn't accusing you of making this up and adding Black Widows to it. I am saying that if you (not specifically you, DeusVult, but I didn't fancy using "one" instead) were trying to make up some evidence to make TF look bad, you would add more than just a pact with Noobs and an NAP with Black Widows. And Black Widows wouldn't be the alliance you'd necessarily pick if making this up, either. When I was talking about this, I said "they" to make it obvious that I was referring to Shaz, and not to you. And we know that the information is correct, just not correct for True Fear, as Shaz claimed. So we know that Shaz was using a spy, rather than making up the image.

Shaz posted a screenshot showing the current inactivity status of .NoFear and said that the reason was that his internet had been cut. Given that the "no internet" was used as an explanation for appearing inactive at the time the discussion was happening, yet we know that .NoFear was active very close to that time, I would stand by my opinion that Shaz is lying. It's the fact that a player who is supposedly innocent of sending alliance information to Shaz on that night because he is cut off from the internet, is suddenly active as soon as he is kicked, that makes me suspicious and is evidence to me that Shaz is lying to you about not using spies.

Ahr-Ex

Phrourach
I could say the same to you. I haven't seen hardly any attacks from you or anyone else in TF for that matter.

Right. Because defense is often our full time job. That's what happens when you are willing to fight. We fight bigger teams on all four fronts. We don't have the luxury of sending out attacks and expecting them to come back perfectly intact (oh and still earn tons of ABP -- how does one do that, anyway -- oh yeah, by killing their own troops, right).

We build stuff to kill stuff, then we make more. That's the game. We attack sometimes and we defend a lot. Sometimes we lose cities. But I'd rather be defending and losing cities than sitting in some safe area with a thousand green cities around me, counting my pretty LS nukes and praying they don't get hurt, and waiting for world wonders.

I guess that makes me the new guard. I don't know how you old school folks find the will to log in to the game for how boring you've made it.

You are just like those old synergy members; "why you talking **** bruv you arent even attacking,,
No sh%t dude we're outnumbered 4-1. Oh, and maybe you dont read def forums, but this weekend we attacked smurfy once and he got about 12k birs in that one city and we (almost)
Here's a nice report of a fat ls nuke splatting on a 4k bir wall; Spoiler, ITS AN ATTACK FROM ME!
QAT7ORp.png

DeletedUser54745

All 4 of those statements are wrong:
1) Technically, if 1 member of MGGA uses spies, then it is correct to say that MGGA uses spies. Note that I never said that all of the MGGA members use spies, nor did I say that MGGA leadership uses spies. (Also, if you re-read my original post, I actually said that a member of MGGA uses spies, so i was being specific to Shaz).
2) The actions of members do represent their alliances, actually. If 1 or 2 members of Noobs started spamming you with attacks, 24/7, I am sure that you would claim that Noobs are spammers.
3) He did, actually. Multiple times. Including after saying that he wouldn't. Please re-read the posts from the last 24 hours. He definitely posted multiple times after posting that screenshot. He has quietened down now, but it wasn't straight after the screenshot post.
4) Actually, if you followed the events, you'd know that he had a spy in Owllusion - a player called ".NoFear".

And how exactly did you find this? Given that the only 2 players involved are Shaz, who has a history of lying about things, as his posts here show, and .NoFear, who would hardly admit to being a spy and damage his reputation further, I'd say that neither of them are particularly believable as to whether this happened or not.
This is a conversation for GOOD grepo players please stop speaking

DeletedUser54192

This is a conversation for GOOD grepo players please stop speaking
I've got an externals account, so I am free to post. :) Just because you don't like what I say, doesn't give you a right to make me stop saying it.

I do have a couple of questions though:
- By "good", do you mean those who agree with your point of view, or just with anyone who supports the idea of mass-recruiting, hugging and simming their way through this world in order to try and get a crown?
- If this conversation was only for good grepo players, how many MGGA members would you also have to ban from this conversation? ;)

Pro-Grep

Strategos
The most I like from this discussions is how DeusVult comments here and gets only one like every time, from the mighty Shaz, who needs just one message to MGGA or Shady and he will get an invite lol.