Wars of Pagasae

DeletedUser54702

The most I like from this discussions is how DeusVult comments here and gets only one like every time, from the mighty Shaz, who needs just one message to MGGA or Shady and he will get an invite lol.

Lol are likes what you aspire to get on externals? I couldn't care less how many i get, i do not need to be validated by someone else. It is amusing the little bandwagon of noobs and TF players that all like each others posts.

Bruh you acting like you are 10 stop being so cringy.

Only a 10 year old says "bruh".

Pro-Grep

Strategos
Lol are likes what you aspire to get on externals? I couldn't care less how many i get, i do not need to be validated by someone else. It is amusing the little bandwagon of noobs and TF players that all like each others posts.

Ooh man, well how can you get meaning of those posts written by "noobs" and "tf" guys when you can't guess what I said and that it's just funny.

DeletedUser49798

*goes through and likes all of deus's comments*........yay 'Like buddies'

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser441

Only a 10 year old says "bruh".
Man you are such a wet wipe go and recruit the rest of the server to win your crown.

DeletedUser53164

Love it. You all go and tell him to quit posting on externals, so he sticks around and just "likes" everything instead. In my mind, that's an awful lot like posting, but then if you want to keep around a guy who will use every possible loophole to sneak around what he is told to do, I guess it's your call.

DeletedUser53164

So, imagine a game of basketball. Normally in basketball, you can have 5 players on the court at a time. This team has 20. It is playing against mostly only 4 and 5 man teams, with the occasional 8 to 10 man teams, and somehow it still can't manage to utterly dominate. (Oh right, I forgot to mention that it is also paying off a bunch of teams not to compete against it, so that the quality problems won't be obvious.) Yeah, it will almost certainly win the tournament, because its numbers mean it hardly matters how much most of its players suck. Winning the tournament solely because you have a much larger team than anyone else is worthless. Yeah, it will show up on your Greposcore. Frankly this is good, because now everyone will know who not to invite into future decent alliances. A crown from Pagasae will be a black mark of shame among players who know how to fight. The only sad thing is that only 35 players will get it, which will leave a ton of players that should be marked but are not. (But then, the players who didn't get the crown will be easy enough to identify by their whining that they got lied to and ripped off by those who did get it.)

DeletedUser38465

Theres America, and Murrica. The latter needs to be purged. ;)

DeletedUser38465

Only skill is convincing the number 1 alliance a few weeks before ww starts to merge with your alliance. Make half the world green/blue and then your the winner. Classic resource management game skill, kinda like Farmville

Like it or not, that is the endgame. Its been awhile since ive seriously played, and they have changed nothing about the endgame?

DeletedUser54702

So, imagine a game of basketball. Normally in basketball, you can have 5 players on the court at a time. This team has 20. It is playing against mostly only 4 and 5 man teams, with the occasional 8 to 10 man teams, and somehow it still can't manage to utterly dominate. (Oh right, I forgot to mention that it is also paying off a bunch of teams not to compete against it, so that the quality problems won't be obvious.) Yeah, it will almost certainly win the tournament, because its numbers mean it hardly matters how much most of its players suck. Winning the tournament solely because you have a much larger team than anyone else is worthless. Yeah, it will show up on your Greposcore. Frankly this is good, because now everyone will know who not to invite into future decent alliances. A crown from Pagasae will be a black mark of shame among players who know how to fight. The only sad thing is that only 35 players will get it, which will leave a ton of players that should be marked but are not. (But then, the play ers who didn't get the crown will be easy enough to identify by their whining that they got lied to and ripped off by those who did get it.)

As always the losing team resorts to propaganda when losing. Keep at it maybe you will run out of breath some day.

If you actually think we would be conspiring to rip off and burn 3/4ths of the alliance to get a crown you are out of your mind. Everyone who has stuck with us will get that crown at the end.

You have 11 cities rybec. You are in 500's of BPs. What do you even do? How is it possible to still be at 11 cities at this stage of the game?

There are (actual) noobs out on the rim who just discovered grepo who have more cities and bp than you. I can't really comprehend how someone can only have 19k ABP 2 months after joining the server.

DeletedUser53164

I get half of my cities ripped away from me a few weeks into the game, left with only a few tiny cities that have to be built up without bandits (I did sink a fair amount of CSs in the process though). That's what I do. Have you not even been paying attention? Here is an update: TLB was relentlessly attacked by Synergy before we even had time to build up strength. There are plenty of us in the same boat. What does my number of cities and points have to do with anything though? Do you really think people are stupid enough to fall for an ad hominem fallacy? (Or perhaps you believe it yourself?) I love how you just try to change the topic anytime anyone shows what an idiotic argument your "alliance" uses to attempt to legitimize itself. (That was sarcasm. In case you don't know what that is, it means that I did not mean that literally. I am making fun of you.)

"Everyone who has stuck with us will get that crown at the end." Everyone who stuck with you will realize what an underhanded, pond sucking, self serving liar you are. That's what. I actually read the notes about game mechanics. Pretty much everyone over here knows better. Do you really believe that you can circumvent this? That said, I guess maybe it would be good if you did, because then all of your pathetic alliance would bear the mark of shame. Good luck on that though.

DeletedUser53164

Oh right: I missed something important.

I like how you assume we are losing. We don't need propaganda, because we have truth to back us up. TF and TLB have a long track record of cutting the fat. We are used to people leaving our alliance. The difference here is that the fat is cutting itself for us.

DeletedUser54702

TF and TLB have a long track record of cutting the fat. We are used to people leaving our alliance. The difference here is that the fat is cutting itself for us.

Thats good because you guys are skin and bones now.

I get half of my cities ripped away from me a few weeks into the game, left with only a few tiny cities that have to be built up without bandits

For such "hardcore" MRA killers you sure do complain an awful lot. Poor you no bandits to help build your city up. That is one of the silliest excuses ive ever heard.

jameslongst

Strategos
Thats good because you guys are skin and bones now.

For such "hardcore" MRA killers you sure do complain an awful lot. Poor you no bandits to help build your city up. That is one of the silliest excuses ive ever heard.

Ya you keep coming back to that dont you? MRA KILLERS. We dont complain, we fight.

DeletedUser54702

I get half of my cities ripped away from me a few weeks into the game, left with only a few tiny cities that have to be built up without bandits

Sounds an awful lot like complaining to me.