Wars of Pagasae

DeletedUser54354

Imagine the possibilities being leader off mgga could bring. You could have cherry picked your fighters, you could have shut every team on this server up by destroying some very good teams and players. You could have taken the 4 core oceans and earned the respect of your members and enemies. Coulda been a legend bro. Instead, you will be remembered as a massive failure if you lose or worse if you win. Nobody will deal with you ever again, any world you play next your name will be tainted.

At the end here every player in this team will feel like they won. It may not be a crown but they will have earned my respect and our enemies respect for fighting to the death. Noobs will also feel great id imagine, been near death a few times and pull through stronger. True fear, the same, still here. Shadies will feel great, came here to fight and nobody can deny they have not done just that. You guys yeh, splendid, an extra 50 favour for a waste off 6 months

DeletedUser54702

Imagine the possibilities being leader off mgga could bring. You could have cherry picked your fighters, you could have shut every team on this server up by destroying some very good teams and players. You could have taken the 4 core oceans and earned the respect of your members and enemies. Coulda been a legend bro. Instead, you will be remembered as a massive failure if you lose or worse if you win. Nobody will deal with you ever again, any world you play next your name will be tainted.

At the end here every player in this team will feel like they won. It may not be a crown but they will have earned my respect and our enemies respect for fighting to the death. Noobs will also feel great id imagine, been near death a few times and pull through stronger. True fear, the same, still here. Shadies will feel great, came here to fight and nobody can deny they have not done just that. You guys yeh, splendid, an extra 50 favour for a waste off 6 months

And please explain how we are a massive failure? Because you don't like the way we run things?

Sounds like you are just salty

DeletedUser54354

I said you would be remembered as a "failure if you lose". What else would you be if you cant win a 35 cap server with 140

DeletedUser54702

I said you would be remembered as a "failure if you lose". What else would you be if you cant win a 35 cap server with 140

You said we would considered a massive failure if we lose or win.

Or at least thats how i read it.

I dont know why you think everyone at MGGA is lusting for a crown. Yes it is nice to have, but we are just playing the game like everyone else

DeletedUser54537

You said we would considered a massive failure if we lose or win.

Or at least thats how i read it.

I dont know why you think everyone at MGGA is lusting for a crown. Yes it is nice to have, but we are just playing the game like everyone else

I think what he meant was:
If you lose it will be seen as a massive failure
If you win it will be seen as a unworthy victory

DeletedUser49798

Sorry mate. Deus his BP ranking is trash. I have more BP than he even has points lol. Talk when you have atleast as much bp as points, or just keep your mouth shut about other BP's :)

And for this... Dunno what to say.. I actually wanna see you getting OPPED just once in your MRRA life.. Anyway, i'm running out of convertable BP. Could you please show me some love and attack me 24/7? I build great cities, you know. Surely something a simmer at hart likes, isn't it ;)

i have like 500k more bp than points ? or were you talking about deus?

DeletedUser54702

I think what he meant was:
If you lose it will be seen as a massive failure
If you win it will be seen as a unworthy victory

But why would it be seen as an unworthy victory?

We have TSB, TCF, TF, TLB, Noobs, Noobs.., and Hades Incarnate against us.

So if we win it would mean we beat off over half the world. And the combined players of all of them is more than us.

That seems like a worthy victory to me.

DeletedUser54537

So if we win it would mean we beat off over half the world. And the combined players of all of them is more than us.

Hades Incarnate is nowhere near you, how can they be agaisnt you ?
And what about Dwarfs ? Is it just a coincidence that I've been attacked by them, attacks timed perfectly with attacks from MGGA ?

DeletedUser54702

So you acknowledged that one alliance Hades Incarnate can't do anything to us because they are too far away.

But you still didn't explain how it would be an unworthy victory with all those alliances against us. It would be a very worthy victory actually to beat back shadies, noobs, and true fear.

DeletedUser54192

Deus - yet not all of those alliances are pacted/NAP'd with each other. For instance, Noobs and Hades Incarnate are having a nice war in 65 and on the 55/65 border (credit to them for a nice war :)). So you would be fighting a lot of teams, but unlike MGGA, not all those groups of players are under 1 banner, whereas the 4 MGGA alliances are. Also, in that assessment of the numbers, you are neglecting to mention any pacts you have, or any other teams that you have NAP'd and can guarantee won't be fighting you any time soon. So it's really 4-branch MGGA plus pacts, versus a bunch of teams that aren't all pacted with each other, many of whom have been fighting other wars while you recruited and simmed. For example the Synergy-TF/TLB war, and the BD/Twisted/HI-Noobs war.

It would be a very worthy victory actually to beat back shadies, noobs, and true fear.
It would be, if all those teams were pacted and working together against you, fighting no other wars, and you had no pacts. But we aren't all pacted, we've been fighting other wars, and you have your own pacts. So it's not that worthy a victory if it continues as it is.

DeletedUser54537

So you acknowledged that one alliance Hades Incarnate can't do anything to us because they are too far away.

But you still didn't explain how it would be an unworthy victory with all those alliances against us. It would be a very worthy victory actually to beat back shadies, noobs, and true fear.

A victory is reaching 4 wonders first

There are possibilities in how you win:
1. You destroy all of those 3 alliance making your victory worthy
2. You stay at a stalemate but are the first to reach 4 Wonders making you win, an unworthy victory
3. Why you are being hit back and losing territory you quickly focus all of your res to build WW and win, creating an unworthy victory

So of course there is always a way to make it a good victory but right now it looks like you are on path 2

Ahr-Ex

Phrourach
TLB is dissolved. Since we weed out inactives and troublemakers, we FIT in one alliance.

You are taking cities easily right now, because the GOOD players from Synergy that stayed with us are NOT POSTING FOR SUPPORT. They understand that we cannot defend such a wide territory and then fight effectively. This is called STRATEGY.

Yes, some players left us. As you said, DeusVult, some people can dish it out and can't take it. So many people left in the middle of their first RR without even any CS headed to them. So sad. Why play a war game at all, if you will only play if you know the outcome at the beginning? Might as well tape record sporting events to watch later.

Some of our players are small, because from the beginning, they have committed just as many resources to defending their teammates as to their own growth. Do you have any idea how to get people to do that as a leader? Do you even do that yourself?

You can define winning as gathering enough rejects from other teams to pile resources and favor into some buildings that no one gets to use at the end of the world. I define winning completely differently. And when I earned the respect of NotMad, ProGrep, Avelys, and a few others, I already won this world. I can leave anytime. But I will stay and do this as long as they want me to.

DeletedUser53164

An alliance of 4 pacted alliances should, by all rights, be able to trample the entire rest of the world that is composed only of 1 and 2 alliances pacted. If you cannot do that, no victory with WW is worthy. Yes, WW is deeply flawed, turning the end game into a simfest. Yeah, you can win, and you can get crowns. What you thus far have not proven you can do is fight in a war game! Winning WW without dominating in war is a hollow victory. Yes, people might say you "won" Pagasae, but then they will follow that up with how awesome Noobs, TF, and Shadys were, even when they were vastly outnumbered. People will remember that you could not even touch alliances a quarter your size. So, by all means, sim your way to that crown. You'll have 140 people who think your team is great, because you won. The other 1,860 will remember how TF gave Synergy such a hard fight with much fewer people and smaller cities that Synergy eventually asked for a merge. They will remember how Noobs destroyed alliances that thought they could take it (sadly I am not as familiar with Noobs' wars as I am with our own). They will remember how Shadys defiantly let into an alliance several times their size. MGGA will merely be the huge MRA of loosers who needed four alliances worth of simmers to win WW.

So yeah, technically, you win. In reality, you are just a bunch of simmers who gamed a broken system, while the rest of us actually played the game the way it was meant to be played, perhaps actually making Grepo great.

DeletedUser53164

note that nowadays in this forum likes are not only awarded to posts which are funny but also to posts to which the person liking agrees to

Likes exist because forums used to get bogged down in "I like this" posts (this is why I equated "liking" with actually posting earlier, though it may not have been entirely fair). This post was so good that I am going to "like it" and write a post saying that I like it.

For the record, I only "like" posts I agree with here, because I don't want to accidentally misrepresent my position by "liking" a post I don't agree with.

Pro-Grep

Strategos

So you want to say that all those 3 alliances together are more than you and you'll be honored if you win all of us?

Let me make some calculations. All 4 branches of your is in total 134 players and all those 3 alliances with their branches are 139 players. So yeah, you deserve applause for winning in such a unfair and unequal war lol.

Now second case which must be considered. All those three alliances listed by you are fighting other alliances besides you.

Now third case, 134 players of you share same forums and work together, while those 139 players from TF/TSB/Noobs are separated from each other and work lonely against your 134 players.

So well if you ask me, nothing gives you honor if you win it.

DeletedUser21560

I just want to add that you have not fought Noobs yet. We were moving in a different location when you decided to go full MRA mode. But we will be there with you shortly