Congrats Extortion

DeletedUser14167

"well deserved"

simming and hugging, playing in literally the most dishonorable way

ya right. enjoy your easy fought crowns bozos

Last edited by a moderator:

Ranga1

Strategos
Congrats to the winners! To the old extortion, well played from start to finish, even though you had to do some fighting you still won! Congrats to the tools, proving unequivocally that this game has only a minimal need of fighting!

There was once a time when these threads were packed with players saying congrats/screw you/well played but now it seems there is none of this either! Maybe winning these days isn't actually winning? Or maybe the forums are just dead? Or maybe no one cares about the winners anymore....

DeletedUser

Yes Congratulations WERE in order... Until you did what you did today. May you go and hang your head in shame. What you are now proposing to do to Written in Blood is an act of Treason. They stood by and never attacked you or assisted with defence against you while you walked away with the crown. Now you have won the world and go back on your word and now wish to kick them around since you are at least 3 times bigger than them???? Disgusting! You should be ashamed! They could have sent resources to Noobies to help them with wonders etc... Instead they kept out of it and left you to win. Sis on you! I will surely make sure to besmirch your name around the forums and let the Grepo community know what has happened here.

DeletedUser46395

Yes Congratulations WERE in order... Until you did what you did today. May you go and hang your head in shame. What you are now proposing to do to Written in Blood is an act of Treason. They stood by and never attacked you or assisted with defence against you while you walked away with the crown. Now you have won the world and go back on your word and now wish to kick them around since you are at least 3 times bigger than them???? Disgusting! You should be ashamed! They could have sent resources to Noobies to help them with wonders etc... Instead they kept out of it and left you to win. Sis on you! I will surely make sure to besmirch your name around the forums and let the Grepo community know what has happened here.

What utter nonsense. We're fighting the whole world; you - the rest of the world - completely outnumber us. If you don't think that's fair, then it's you who should be hanging your heads in shame - how much more stacked in your favour do you want the odds? How is any of that disgusting?
And can you explain to me why you would have wanted to send Noobies res for WWs? They were fighting you, and ISTR we actually helped defend you a little.
As for treason, that's beyond silly.

So attempt to besmirch away, it'll simply rebound on you double.

Ranga1

Strategos
When you are half the world (look at the map) fighting the rest of the world doesn't really have the same meaning.

Edit: at least you engage with the others and don't think you are too superior to bother responding...

Last edited:

DeletedUser46395

Well it's not our fault everyone else is rubbish. ;)

Ranga1

Strategos
Your welcome, i couldn't miss an opportunity to congratulate a true champion team like yourselves..

DeletedUser54239

hey here , who is posting for winners to be simmers...????
we had kicked off enemes .... a lot , only blinds cant see the stats of ABP , LOL
whoever where opposite to us, provocated us , got the kicks a lot.....so, pls you loosers have no right to post rubbish things here...
smiley_emoticons_viking.gif

DeletedUser51484

You orchestrated this one, i just played in that and swore them off forever. You just decided to lead one. Your actions define you not your words

Exactly right! His actions allowed TINAE to win the world! Great work, team!
I thought we could have at least ONE thread (given the title of this one) with no sour grapes in them, alas, I was wrong!

Ranga1

Strategos
Yep his half (more than half really) beat the other half (which his leaders called rubbish ) well done. It's like how they give all kids an award these days for participation not just the actual winner...