Wars of Pagasae

DeletedUser21560

"And that's the end of this conversation. You do not have permission to post any of this anywhere public, including the externals, nor do I want to listen to anymore of your pro-MRA propaganda. You want to play in an MRA, at least pick one that chooses to fight lots of enemies, rather than one that attempts to hide in the corner until it outnumbers everyone by at least 2-1."

So I am going to reply here to this, after sending me this you don't want a response so here I will post it, Well it seems you may be suffering from the symptoms called stupid. So I am going to be polite you little fly as I don't want to hurt your brains, I AM PROUD TO BE APART OF MAKING GREPO GREAT AGAIN, haters are going to hate what our alliance have.

Here in MGGA we wine and dine, we take enemy cities and we loves the hatred so continue to hate us we don't mind we will take hatred via pms, externals and skype.

But if your looking for a change and to join into the light side feel free to shoot Deus a polite message, I know on the hatred side must be cold and gloomy, but don't fear send us a message we will happy to send over a blanket and hot chocolate.

Thanking you in advance

Kind Regards

Shaz aka Smurfy007

Please direct all hate message to Smurfy007 he will gladly listens to all your problems and assist you in anyway possible way.

Just remember to remain proud of being a member once it all falls apart.

DeletedUser54354

how do you expect anyone to take you serious shaz when you cheat? your quite frankly an amatuer at this game, your bp is horrific and your patter is crap. any city you take or any defence you put up is tainted because you have access to your enemies info. on top of recruiting half the server mgga need to snoop on their enemy....poor show dude.

Shaz, dude, you are probably the best player here.. Im sooo sorry for ever doubting you, you truly have my respect for taking a city while its 4to1... Could you please teach me how to be a grepo legend like you?
It was such an honour when you told everyone you were going to force me out of the alliance, but you left our shiethole a day later..
You are the BEST player ever and i hope i can be like you one day, a slimy rat. Ehmm i mean a grepo legend

DeletedUser51786

Just remember to remain proud of being a member once it all falls apart.

Hmmmmmm Deja VU again, I reckon didn't you say this same exact same statement in hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm OH that's right NAGIDOS.

I have a piece of advice for you Don't quit and desert your alliance when you know things went sour

DeletedUser51786

Shaz, dude, you are probably the best player here.. Im sooo sorry for ever doubting you, you truly have my respect for taking a city while its 4to1... Could you please teach me how to be a grepo legend like you?
It was such an honour when you told everyone you were going to force me out of the alliance, but you left our shiethole a day later..
You are the BEST player ever and i hope i can be like you one day, a slimy rat. Ehmm i mean a grepo legend

I can teach you any day to be like me, OHHHH how i love haters, you guys are the best thanks friends

DeletedUser51786

how do you expect anyone to take you serious shaz when you cheat? your quite frankly an amatuer at this game, your bp is horrific and your patter is crap. any city you take or any defence you put up is tainted because you have access to your enemies info. on top of recruiting half the server mgga need to snoop on their enemy....poor show dude.

Thanks Friend appreciate your kind gesture

MGGA for Life

DeletedUser51786

Im surprised no one noticed this, this is such Hypocrisy.

Notmad you and Pro Grep I see your getting evicted everyday lol, instead of you all coming on externals and bashing me and MGGA try and play the game LOL

DeletedUser54537

Notmad you and Pro Grep I see your getting evicted everyday lol, instead of you all coming on externals and bashing me and MGGA try and play the game LOL

Mmm yes you just proved my previous point about you having very little experience.
The cities I lose are far from our territory so hard to defend all the time, an experienced player and team would let those cities go for the good of everyone

DeletedUser51786

Okay mate whatever suits you best :), Everyone can call me the villain thats okay I will embrace it :)

DeletedUser51786

20 bucks I already had you didn't I take 4 from you LOL, your stale mate go and bother someone who actually cares

I think you do care, because you keep responding to my messages.. Make up your mind dude.
Keep screaming for support, and doing jack shet in return. I wonder, when MGGA falls, where will you jump to then...