Wars of Pagasae

DeletedUser51786

I think you do care, because you keep responding to my messages.. Make up your mind dude.
Keep screaming for support, and doing jack shet in return. I wonder, when MGGA falls, where will you jump to then...

Very disillusion I see, here what I want you all to do try to run a proper Op LOL round 2 failed miserably, OH and keep dreaming about MGGA LOL, atleast we have leaders that know what there doing unlike yours LOL

DeletedUser51786

Since your this big and bad, how many cities have you taken from us hmmmmmmmmmmmm

DeletedUser21560

Hmmmmmm Deja VU again, I reckon didn't you say this same exact same statement in hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm OH that's right NAGIDOS.

I have a piece of advice for you Don't quit and desert your alliance when you know things went sour

Again with the nagidos talk. Things didnt go south, i just called the b.s that was going on and choose to leave the world for a world where enemies would actually attack. And then i end up in mgga land. But this time the distance between us is not that great, so see you very soon and remember to keep your advice for yourself. You have already deserted your alliance once on here, and i kinda foresee you deserting your second "alliance" aswell. Time will tell :)

Besides quitting after your alliance takes down the #1 alliance, and your alliance not even being in top 5. Doesnt sound like deserting your alliance. To me it sounds more as something you would do out of boredom because no enemies presents themselfes

DeletedUser51786

Talk is Cheap Thizz, not what Noobie leaders told me LOL. Yea Yea when you come I would be waiting but dont worry I have support from your alliance too wait and see, You full ah shyte you ran when Caustic started to show their strength

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser54702

Things didnt go south, i just called the b.s that was going on

Oh then please do and call the b.s. on your top player as well.

Solid proof Hainamiis killed his troops for a total of 1 million ABP+DBP

I'd love to see the excuse noobs are going to make for this one.

I'll admit it cracked me up to hear their leadership say "Oh it was re-specialization". That's certainly a good one guys, now we know how truly great the ferocious noobs are.

DeletedUser21560

Talk is Cheap Thizz, not what Noobie leaders told me LOL. Yea Yea when you come I would be waiting but dont worry I have support from your alliance too wait and see, You full ah shyte you ran when Caustic started to show their strength

I was never with or in noobies, thats how much u know... And i will be waiting to see, dont worry noob

DeletedUser21560

Oh then please do and call the b.s. on your top player as well.

Solid proof Hainamiis killed his troops for a total of 1 million ABP+DBP

I'd love to see the excuse noobs are going to make for this one.

I'll admit it cracked me up to hear their leadership say "Oh it was re-specialization". That's certainly a good one guys, now we know how truly great the ferocious noobs are.

2 Noobs 16816330

Lets play your game and say 1 million was from respecialization... still leaves us with almost 16mil bp. Now i have seen screenshots of your players killing their own TS for bp with 4x bp... And since you havent been hitting Shadies, nor us, nor Synergy, one wonders where most of your bp comes from. Our bp is spoken for, anyone with half a brain could see where it came from :)

You know, being at war with 5 alliances tends to give you bp - cuddling with the 5 nearest alliances, leaves one to wonder where your bp comes from

DeletedUser51786

Oh here we go again Thizz trying to deflect the real issues, good one mate :) so that is how you all are getting your BP I know TF was blasting us for killing troops I wonder what reactions or stand they are going to take with this news, I bet they going to get with the propaganda of re specialization, dude your full of shyte this is how the great NOOBS get BP killing their own troops lol

DeletedUser51786

Oh typical answer from a low pathetic player who got caught red handed, or and bravo on answering political just like a politician lying LOL Thizz you are truly something special

DeletedUser54702

2 Noobs 16816330

Lets play your game and say 1 million was from respecialization... still leaves us with almost 16mil bp. Now i have seen screenshots of your players killing their own TS for bp with 4x bp... And since you havent been hitting Shadies, nor us, nor Synergy, one wonders where most of your bp comes from. Our bp is spoken for, anyone with half a brain could see where it came from :)

You know, being at war with 5 alliances tends to give you bp - cuddling with the 5 nearest alliances, leaves one to wonder where your bp comes from

Hahaha this is cracking me up thizz. Completely making excuses, dodging, and trying to change the subject.

You say it is my game, saying "re-specialization"?

Would you like to see screenshots where radium dismisses, and then defends this as re-specialization? i can post on here or send you in game if you like.

I've never even heard that term used to justify killing 1 million BP worth of your troops.

DeletedUser21560

Oh typical answer from a low pathetic player who got caught red handed, or and bravo on answering political just like a politician lying LOL Thizz you are truly something special

Red handed? Noob this is the last time im going to reply to your b.s. read the post to your boss for explanation

DeletedUser51786

Post here Post here let everyone see the real Noobs, I wonder if their Mascot going to get involved and defend them LOL, where is the TRUE FEAR Band Wagon that was saying and blasting Maxi on externals where are they now hmmmmmmmmmmmm

DeletedUser54702

Red handed? Noob this is the last time im going to reply to your b.s. read the post to your boss for explanation

What would this be other than red-handed? You haven't given any explanation only tried to deflect to other alliances.

DeletedUser51786

Okay Politician Mr. Liar I got you, we know Noobs Lie alot hahahahahaha the truth has come out I will share this news with all friends in server to all my buddies in Shady and Catridge Family, we are going to have a good laugh, NOOBS are the laughing stock on Pagasae, I definitely want to learn from you all how do you kill your own troops for BP LOL

DeletedUser21560

Hahaha this is cracking me up thizz. Completely making excuses, dodging, and trying to change the subject.

You say it is my game, saying "re-specialization"?

Would you like to see screenshots where radium dismisses, and then defends this as re-specialization? i can post on here or send you in game if you like.

I've never even heard that term used to justify killing 1 million BP worth of your troops.

Which excuse did i make? We told players to get rid of defense and build offense. So the 1 million bp that haina made from that, taints the other 16mil we made killing everyone? haha

Dont be a joke

DeletedUser51786

Excuse after Excuse LOL mate I have a suggestion for you go and be a politician this will do you well lying lying lying I see a future for you as a politician LOL

DeletedUser54702

Which excuse did i make? We told players to get rid of defense and build offense. So the 1 million bp that haina made from that, taints the other 16mil we made killing everyone? haha

Dont be a joke

Right and how do we know this is it? We only know because the inactive player came online to tell us. And its funny he isn't even an (actual)noob, hainamiis chose a true fear player running on en99