Top 12 sink or swim

DeletedUser11886

Honestly, at this rate, I'm just trying to get my alliance into the top 12 lmao.
Anyone want to do a fresh top 12? I'll give you bunny chocolates. Not poop. I promise. :oops:

DeletedUser52416

Before you read this I'd like to say I'm sorry, but I really don't know much about what everyone else is doing... lol

1. New Dawn - Attackers #2 | Defenders #5 | Fighters #3 - Float

A while ago New Dawn ate the old red coalition because they got tired of hugging everyone, then for a while they looked great, they then became the new main hugging alliance and now I don't know really. They seem to be pacted with Avengers and attempt to help Avengers in the fight against ThePlague, which they seem to be losing at an increasing speed with the players in Avengers either going VM or getting banned for cheating.
If New Dawn are fighting any wars anywhere let me hear about it, not sure what's going on on their O54/O55 border.

2. ThePlague - Attackers #1 | Defenders #1 | Fighters #1 - Swim
Not gonna say anything here as my opinion would be biased :)

3. LAELAPS - Attackers #4 | Defenders #2 | Fighters #2 - Swim/Float
I don't know much about these guys, they are second in defender BP so they must be fighting someone. As far as I know they have no pacts or NAPs and are fighting everyone in their way. Not sure what their plans are or who they are fighting, therefore a swim/float depending on that.

4. Panda-monium - Attackers #3 | Defenders #4 | Fighters #4 - Swim/Float
Panda-monium still here, a surprise to some as they though Shadows were taking them down quite efficiently. Personally I rooted for these guys, glad to see they made it out on top. Not sure what caused Shadows to collapse, but I suppose Panda-monium is still cleaning up O54 fighting for the remaining cities? Not sure what direction they are going or what they are even up to therefore, swim or float depending on what's next.

5. Avengers - Attackers #6 | Defenders #6 | Fighters #6 - Sink
Many of them are strong players and for a long while I respected how good they seemed at the game. However my opinion about them changed when I started suspecting some of them were cheating with their timings and all of a sudden small accounts popping up being used for low morale, not long after they started getting banned and unbanned and I lost a lot of the respect I had for them as opponents.
They are currently fighting ThePlague, getting a bit of help from New Dawn but seem to be losing the fight. Sink.

6. EPIC Riot - Attackers #32 | Defenders #45 | Fighters #37 - Sink/Float
Well ermm... Where do I start, I am not sure how long this Alliance of all the "EPIC" ones have been there. But their BP ranks aren't very impressive judging by my bad memory saying they've existed on the top 12 for about a month. I am not sure what these guys are doing or who they are fighting if they are eve fighting anyone. Judging on their BP rankings and the fact that they might be MRA Im gonna stick with a Sink, possibly float.

7. The Wolf Pack - Attackers #30 | Defenders #38 | Fighters #31 - Swim
From my knowledge this is a merged alliance, I don't remember who but the best players from each of the two alliances formed this one. They seem to be moving in BP rankings at a decent speed and I think they'll go a little higher on the rankings in the near future as long as they don't fight one of the bigger alliances. Swim.

8. Ex-Panda-Bles - Attackers #33 | Defenders #41 | Fighters #35 - Swim/Float
They are the sister alliance of Panda-Monium, as far as I know they for a while when they were fighting Shadows shut down this alliance but they have now put it back up to collect the remaining good players of shadows and surroundings that don't fit in the main alliance. Cleaning O54 with Panda-Monium?

9. EPIC - Attackers #7 | Defenders #9 | Fighters #7 - Float
I believe this to be the strongest part of the EPIC coalition (4 alliances, EPIC, EPIC Reborn, EPIC Fire and EPIC Riot). Their placement in the BP rankings surprised me as I have no idea what they have been or what they are fighting. Hopefully someone can comment on these missing out parts where I haven't got a clue.

10. The Last Order - Attackers #11 | Defenders #16 | Fighters #13 - Sink/Float
I know they were fighting a war against someone and that war came to an ending? These guys at one point earlier looked like they had things going really well for them. Now by the looks of things they are falling behind? I am not sure if they still have a fight somewhere, but things don't look too well for them if things stay the way they are.

11. Relentless - Attackers #10 | Defenders #17 | Fighters #14 - Float/Swim
To be honest I never heard of this alliance before making this top 12 just now. They seem to have decent BP rankings all things considered. They are located far up North-East.
I don't have much to say here as I am even more clueless about them than everyone else. Float/Swim because of location and BP rankings.

12. Grey Bear - Attackers #48 | Defenders #29 | Fighters #40 - Sink/Float

This seems to be the remains of the Red Coalition now based in a new location. Taigalvans attempt to MRA the entire world didn't succeed. Looking forward to see if they've got something interesting planned, but because of their having to start over with less of their good players (some still remain) I don't see them moving much.

That was my top 12, got tired of waiting for someone else to post. Hopefully someone else will post one within a few days so we get a few different opinions and information on the alliances I don't know much about :)

DeletedUser54755

Before you read this I'd like to say I'm sorry, but I really don't know much about what everyone else is doing... lol

A while ago New Dawn ate the old red coalition because they got tired of hugging everyone, then for a while they looked great, they then became the new main hugging alliance and now I don't know really. They seem to be pacted with Avengers and attempt to help Avengers in the fight against ThePlague, which they seem to be losing at an increasing speed with the players in Avengers either going VM or getting banned for cheating.
If New Dawn are fighting any wars anywhere let me hear about it, not sure what's going on on their O54/O55 border.

I don't know much about these guys, they are second in defender BP so they must be fighting someone. As far as I know they have no pacts or NAPs and are fighting everyone in their way. Not sure what their plans are or who they are fighting, therefore a swim/float depending on that.

Panda-monium still here, a surprise to some as they though Shadows were taking them down quite efficiently. Personally I rooted for these guys, glad to see they made it out on top. Not sure what caused Shadows to collapse, but I suppose Panda-monium is still cleaning up O54 fighting for the remaining cities? Not sure what direction they are going or what they are even up to therefore, swim or float depending on what's next.

Many of them are strong players and for a long while I respected how good they seemed at the game. However my opinion about them changed when I started suspecting some of them were cheating with their timings and all of a sudden small accounts popping up being used for low morale, not long after they started getting banned and unbanned and I lost a lot of the respect I had for them as opponents.
They are currently fighting ThePlague, getting a bit of help from New Dawn but seem to be losing the fight. Sink.

Well ermm... Where do I start, I am not sure how long this Alliance of all the "EPIC" ones have been there. But their BP ranks aren't very impressive judging by my bad memory saying they've existed on the top 12 for about a month. I am not sure what these guys are doing or who they are fighting if they are eve fighting anyone. Judging on their BP rankings and the fact that they might be MRA Im gonna stick with a Sink, possibly float.

From my knowledge this is a merged alliance, I don't remember who but the best players from each of the two alliances formed this one. They seem to be moving in BP rankings at a decent speed and I think they'll go a little higher on the rankings in the near future as long as they don't fight one of the bigger alliances. Swim.

They are the sister alliance of Panda-Monium, as far as I know they for a while when they were fighting Shadows shut down this alliance but they have now put it back up to collect the remaining good players of shadows and surroundings that don't fit in the main alliance. Cleaning O54 with Panda-Monium?

I believe this to be the strongest part of the EPIC coalition (4 alliances, EPIC, EPIC Reborn, EPIC Fire and EPIC Riot). Their placement in the BP rankings surprised me as I have no idea what they have been or what they are fighting. Hopefully someone can comment on these missing out parts where I haven't got a clue.

I know they were fighting a war against someone and that war came to an ending? These guys at one point earlier looked like they had things going really well for them. Now by the looks of things they are falling behind? I am not sure if they still have a fight somewhere, but things don't look too well for them if things stay the way they are.

To be honest I never heard of this alliance before making this top 12 just now. They seem to have decent BP rankings all things considered. They are located far up North-East.
I don't have much to say here as I am even more clueless about them than everyone else. Float/Swim because of location and BP rankings.

This seems to be the remains of the Red Coalition now based in a new location. Taigalvans attempt to MRA the entire world didn't succeed. Looking forward to see if they've got something interesting planned, but because of their having to start over with less of their good players (some still remain) I don't see them moving much.

That was my top 12, got tired of waiting for someone else to post. Hopefully someone else will post one within a few days so we get a few different opinions and information on the alliances I don't know much about :)

Good top 12, but at no point was NEW DAWN hugging, they have had the first/second biggest bp growth since they were made.

Epic Riot was made 5 days ago which is why they have such low bp rankings.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser52405

hm well the part of epic which is in 53 is fighting ex "One Cainta" members mostly who joined up with pandas after a split up an their own internals ^^.

Fluvisol

Phrourach
I'm in Laelaps and I have no idea what we're doing either so that's accurate :D
I would make a top 12 but I know exactly nothing about this world
Leady people just point and I kill, easy as that, no need for politics

DeletedUser11886

Damn. Gotta love those leady people. They should get themselves checked, I heard lead poisoning is bad thing!

DeletedUser54850

Epic riot was created less than a week ago, but a good top 12 still.

DeletedUser47981

Thanks for doing a top 12 bud! These are really interesting to read. You did great!!

DeletedUser11886

Do you want your bunny chocolates in mail or pickup? Actually, wait, USPS probably won't let me take the stuff through mai- uh I mean, how does pickup sound?

DeletedUser54934

Good for them. Too be honest I'm surprised death dealers made it this far.

To be clear, there was no internal dispute that led the best players from Death Dealers and Cygnus to form Wolf Pack...Cygnus formed wolf pack themselves, and Death Dealers original leader left, so the alliance ended up disbanding (kinda, lol)....

Just wondering, why were all of you surprised DD made it this far???

DeletedUser54784

To be clear, there was no internal dispute that led the best players from Death Dealers and Cygnus to form Wolf Pack...Cygnus formed wolf pack themselves, and Death Dealers original leader left, so the alliance ended up disbanding (kinda, lol)....

Just wondering, why were all of you surprised DD made it this far???

Considering that changes in alliance survivals on the rim are far quicker than in core oceans in most cases.. will see how long Wolf Pack survives if alliances around them band together to tame them..

#RipWolfie

DeletedUser54784

1. New Dawn - No.2 Attackers, No.4 Defenders and No. 2 overall Fighters. - Swim

With their huge growth boom they are kinda slowing down now and combating ThePlague.

Recent merge with Turks gave them a giant chunk of cities to aid both sides(well 1 side now) against their joint war with ThePlague.
Eager to see how that plays out.

2. ThePlague - No.1 in all all aspects of BPs. - Swim/Then Win

Top notch guys, who know how to core up and smack down targets in their area.
They mostly dominate ocean 45 and have been combating Turks for a while now, and now i guess they are fighting New Dawn and their newly merged 2nd wing.
Have played Dimale with them, and i see they do not change good tactics they used before, rooting for these guys to win this world if they are going for WWs.

3. LAELAPS - No.3 Attackers, No.2 Defenders and No.3 overall Fighters. - Swim

Started on 54/44 border and continued to eat easy cities and expand further in 44.
From what i gather they are also fighting fat panda in ocean 54.
Rooting for them in LAE-Panda war.

4. Panda-monium - No. 4 Attackers, No. 3 Defenders and No. 4 overall attackers. - Sink :)

They stink :)
Nothing nice to say here.

5. EPIC Riot - No. 24 Attackers, No. 30 Defenders and No. 27 Fighters - Swim on the rim

Seems to be newly formed wing of Epic dont know much about EPIC in general.

6. Epic

See >>>5<<<

7. The Wolf Pack - No. 20 Attackers, No. 26 Defenders and No. 22 overall Fighters - Slowly sink.

Formed by merge between most active The Cygnus Consortium and Death Dealer players in ocean 46/56.
With newest merge by BALL BUSTERS INC. they gained bunch of cities in ocean 36 that are being targeted and hammered by yours truly.
They are also fighting Anarchy and The Shield @kyleli .

8. The Last Order - No. 8 Attackers, No. 12 Defenders and No. 8 overall Fighters - Swim on the Rim

Dont know anything about these guys.

9. Relentless - No. 9 Attackers, No. 16 Defenders and No. 11 overall Fighters - Swim on the Rim

Dont know anything about these guys either.

10. Grey Bear - No. 30 Attackers, No. 21 Defenders and No. 25 overall Fighters - Swim on the Rim

Another decent rim ally.

11. Ex-Panda-Bles

See >>>4<<<
Wesels FTW.

12. Angels of hell - No. 18 Attackers, No. 15 Defenders and No. 17 overall Fighters - Swim

Very special ally returning with some of its best players from Dimale to warm up before their usual fall all pro gameplay(maybe with some special tools) but who knows.. they are russians and they kick *** either way you slice it.

DeletedUser54755

1. New Dawn - No.2 Attackers, No.4 Defenders and No. 2 overall Fighters. - Swim

With their huge growth boom they are kinda slowing down now and combating ThePlague.

Recent merge with Turks gave them a giant chunk of cities to aid both sides(well 1 side now) against their joint war with ThePlague.
Eager to see how that plays out.

2. ThePlague - No.1 in all all aspects of BPs. - Swim/Then Win

Top notch guys, who know how to core up and smack down targets in their area.
They mostly dominate ocean 45 and have been combating Turks for a while now, and now i guess they are fighting New Dawn and their newly merged 2nd wing.
Have played Dimale with them, and i see they do not change good tactics they used before, rooting for these guys to win this world if they are going for WWs.

3. LAELAPS - No.3 Attackers, No.2 Defenders and No.3 overall Fighters. - Swim

Started on 54/44 border and continued to eat easy cities and expand further in 44.
From what i gather they are also fighting fat panda in ocean 54.
Rooting for them in LAE-Panda war.

4. Panda-monium - No. 4 Attackers, No. 3 Defenders and No. 4 overall attackers. - Sink :)

They stink :)
Nothing nice to say here.

5. EPIC Riot - No. 24 Attackers, No. 30 Defenders and No. 27 Fighters - Swim on the rim

Seems to be newly formed wing of Epic dont know much about EPIC in general.

6. Epic

See >>>5<<<

7. The Wolf Pack - No. 20 Attackers, No. 26 Defenders and No. 22 overall Fighters - Slowly sink.

Formed by merge between most active The Cygnus Consortium and Death Dealer players in ocean 46/56.
With newest merge by BALL BUSTERS INC. they gained bunch of cities in ocean 36 that are being targeted and hammered by yours truly.
They are also fighting Anarchy and The Shield @kyleli .

8. The Last Order - No. 8 Attackers, No. 12 Defenders and No. 8 overall Fighters - Swim on the Rim

Dont know anything about these guys.

9. Relentless - No. 9 Attackers, No. 16 Defenders and No. 11 overall Fighters - Swim on the Rim

Dont know anything about these guys either.

10. Grey Bear - No. 30 Attackers, No. 21 Defenders and No. 25 overall Fighters - Swim on the Rim

Another decent rim ally.

11. Ex-Panda-Bles

See >>>4<<<
Wesels FTW.

12. Angels of hell - No. 18 Attackers, No. 15 Defenders and No. 17 overall Fighters - Swim

Very special ally returning with some of its best players from Dimale to warm up before their usual fall all pro gameplay(maybe with some special tools) but who knows.. they are russians and they kick *** either way you slice it.

Good top 12!

DeletedUser11886

Angels of hell with their russian friends are backdooring us as we take WP cities. :( Taking cities far from our main core.

Looks like we're going to have to hand some punishment down soon ;). They're the first ones to take an active players city from us too, so much respect there!