QuantumGorillla
WarBorn
joopjans
Charlesmagne
Panzerfaust

Feel free to send me a PM on forum or in game.​

Last edited:

DeletedUser5061

Lucky for you bruv looks like they are going to give some speed server, so we won't be their to rival you.

DeletedUser16429

Some of our council members won En3 Gamma, so if you played there we would love you have you ;)

Alright so time for me to bust your bubble and/or verify this statement. Gamma was won by GrepoHugs and I was apart of that god-like team since SM merged into Hugs. So please point me in the direction of the so called council members that were in Hugs because I know who was on council of that ally. So far, your list includes none of them:)

Good day​

Ryann16

Strategos

Alright so time for me to bust your bubble and/or verify this statement. Gamma was won by GrepoHugs and I was apart of that god-like team since SM merged into Hugs. So please point me in the direction of the so called council members that were in Hugs because I know who was on council of that ally. So far, your list includes none of them:)

Good day​

Hey Nick, long time no see. You confused what I said. I said members of MY COUNCIL, played in Hugs, not lead hugs. I play with a lot of mates from hugs, Im friends with a lot of them :) Youre not bursting my bubble by any means.

DeletedUser16429

Hey Nick, long time no see. You confused what I said. I said members of MY COUNCIL, played in Hugs, not lead hugs. I play with a lot of mates from hugs, Im friends with a lot of them :) Youre not bursting my bubble by any means.
Misunderstood, but still, who was in Hugs? I think I may remember boyz but that is it. And who did you play with in Hugs?

Ryann16

Strategos
Val was in Hugs yes, Mattman was for a while too... I played with the Boys in RDLM and Praetorian Elite.

Ryann16

Strategos
You guys got no chance with dimspace in your team :D

There is always one person who says that about one of my members. Sorry to rain on your parade Mr. Ranga, but you're wrong :) People and players can change, heck play STYLES can change... Whatever has happened, is in the past. We will see what happens

DeletedUser54885

Does anyone know the average time table for Inno games to release a new world?

It seems they like to rotate between revolt and conquest.

DeletedUser54495

usually 2 months or a little less between the opening of worlds

DeletedUser41523

Not to further burst the bubble. But like old school Grep was loaded with coalitions/pacts. Since there was no real end game for like 2 years and alliances were made more based on honor and convenience (mostly convenience) rather than getting the crown together. I would know, I experienced all ends of the fence of diplomacy during my time on old school. It wasn't uncommon for an alliance to have 4+ pacts and still be considered pretty good.

I'd say today is less diplomatic to be honest.If you wanna make it like old school make walls useful in conq worlds again so we can get back to LS nuking sieges and taking more than 3 cities off an enemy a day.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser54495

Today only has less pacts because everyone has 7 branches ;)

Ranga1

Strategos
There is always one person who says that about one of my members. Sorry to rain on your parade Mr. Ranga, but you're wrong :) People and players can change, heck play STYLES can change... Whatever has happened, is in the past. We will see what happens

I know ryan, was just teasing

DeletedUser54192

I think everyone is pretty certain that Inno will make en100 a conquest server, but they don't always alternate.

- En94 Mesembria and En95 Nagidos were both revolt worlds (both with unit speed 2 as well, although very different world speeds).
- En90 Helike and En91 Imbros were both conquest worlds.
- En88 Emporion and En89 Golgi were both revolt worlds with no morale.

So in theory, they could bring out another revolt world for en100 (I doubt it, but it wouldn't be the first time they brought out two worlds in a row with the same conquest mechanism).