Facts:

MGGA fights Deuces Wild
MGGA fights Dwarves
MGGA fights True Fear
MGGA fights Shady

MGGA (will) fight noobs

mgga fights deuces - your so brave
mgga fights dwarves - there as mra as you, wouldnt brag about food
mgga fights true fear - fair play, decent enemy.
mgga fight shadies - HAHAHAHAHA no you dont

mgga will fight noobs! fear?

wheres the 20 odd million abp come from?

you guys are a disgrace, little old hades take on over 50 million points with our 13.5 million and WIN. and thats not including the rim teams like widows,dost and owl illusion we like to hit to keep things interesting which is another 24 million. 74 million points we take on....thats bigger than you, you are lucky we dont share borders!

DeletedUser51786

mgga fights deuces - your so brave
mgga fights dwarves - there as mra as you, wouldnt brag about food
mgga fights true fear - fair play, decent enemy.
mgga fight shadies - HAHAHAHAHA no you dont

mgga will fight noobs! fear?

wheres the 20 odd million abp come from?

you guys are a disgrace, little old hades take on over 50 million points with our 13.5 million and WIN. and thats not including the rim teams like widows,dost and owl illusion we like to hit to keep things interesting which is another 24 million. 74 million points we take on....thats bigger than you, you are lucky we dont share borders!

Good One ;););););):):):) I bet you feeling good getting that off your chest, I love players like you all talking down an alliance don't worry we will be at the finish line waiting for you all

Ahr-Ex

Phrourach
So again i ask. Please find an example of me lying.

Maybe you should rethink your words before accusing people. And perhaps base it on more sound reasoning than what "urban dictionary" says.

Maybe try looking at a real dictionary?

Sure. You don't use spies, no one in MGGA uses spies, and it would not be tolerated.

Lie, lie, double lie

DeletedUser54354

Good One ;););););):):):) I bet you feeling good getting that off your chest, I love players like you all talking down an alliance don't worry we will be at the finish line waiting for you all
Sure about that? How sure?

DeletedUser54192

Sometimes I question that.
I think Shaz Boodoo went to the Bearissimus school of Grepolis strategy, where it is taught that all that matters is resource management and only fighting teams that are smaller or weaker than your own.

curadh

Phrourach
I've been reading externals with tears of laughter rolling down my face at some of the mgga claims

CLAIM
Shaz was in EN in Abdera

FACT
Yes he was but doesn't make clear that the ONLY reason that he got an invite was as a reward for spying in Sinope does he? He also omits to mention that he abused a personal relationship in order to spy on another alliance in Abdera.

CLAIM
That EN had a mass recruitment policy in Abdera

FACT
No they didn't and remained at 2 alliances until close to WW when EN South was formed as an aid to rotations only.

CLAIM
mgga don't use or tolerate spies

FACT
Just having Shaz there belies this

CLAIM
That mgga look after their members

FACT
How can this be claimed when the original members of mgga can be counted on the fingers of one hand? Maybe they should claim that they look after the cities by redistributing them, but they cannot claim to look after members there!!!! And maybe members should look to see who takes the lions share of internals there ... watch your backs guys as it isn't reds you really need to worry about is it?

DeletedUser51786

I've been reading externals with tears of laughter rolling down my face at some of the mgga claims

CLAIM
Shaz was in EN in Abdera

FACT
Yes he was but doesn't make clear that the ONLY reason that he got an invite was as a reward for spying in Sinope does he? He also omits to mention that he abused a personal relationship in order to spy on another alliance in Abdera.

CLAIM
That EN had a mass recruitment policy in Abdera

FACT
No they didn't and remained at 2 alliances until close to WW when EN South was formed as an aid to rotations only.

CLAIM
mgga don't use or tolerate spies

FACT
Just having Shaz there belies this

CLAIM
That mgga look after their members

FACT
How can this be claimed when the original members of mgga can be counted on the fingers of one hand? Maybe they should claim that they look after the cities by redistributing them, but they cannot claim to look after members there!!!! And maybe members should look to see who takes the lions share of internals there ... watch your backs guys as it isn't reds you really need to worry about is it?

Oh let me clear this up now I was invited into EN by Tim Deb, glad to see you finally jumped on the band wagon on hating me.

I am glad I am a spy as so too many people rite Deb, big big players are spies too, but saying i was a spy for sinope and that is how I got in EN is false why don't you ask Tim and kronnos aka Founders of Eviction Notice. Glad you decided to show your true colors ;););););)

This game gets funny and funny everyday LOL the length people will go to try to get at someone when in reality their life sucks rite DEB

Last edited by a moderator:

curadh

Phrourach
Its a matter of FACTS Shaz and yes you were invited by Tim (where have I said you weren't?), my other comments hold true however much you deny it. I'm sure I can find screenshots you have posted to skype if you really want me to prove them?

DeletedUser51786

Its a matter of FACTS Shaz and yes you were invited by Tim (where have I said you weren't?), my other comments hold true however much you deny it. I'm sure I can find screenshots you have posted to skype if you really want me to prove them?

Like I said I have not denied anything you posted what you wanted Deb, its all good just remember this is just a virtual game and friendship is more important. :):):)

DeletedUser52274

Wow I get home from spending 5 days in hospital and this thread has changed direction in so many ways a damn Sat Nav would be lost.

Please Magick save the world from anymore of this dribble and close it down, I'm begging you.

DeletedUser51484

This is the LAST warning y'all will get to keep this on topic (that's Grep in case you forgot.)
YES! C'mon this is Pagasae not old worlds.... and to keep on topic, the evidence is there. Just accept it and move on. Player has been exposed! Whether it needed to be stated on the forum... well that is another discussion altogether...

Status
Not open for further replies.