Noobs: Experts at killing their own troops

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser21560

Hiding? Because i dont pack my bags and rush down to o55 as soon as noobs ask?

How about you stop hiding and come up here to o44 thizz :)

But why would i do that? i can perfectly fine attack you guys down here. It was you that choose to recruit in multiple oceans, not me. And now you let you´re members "fight" the fight for you ;)

DeletedUser54702

But why would i do that? i can perfectly fine attack you guys down here. It was you that choose to recruit in multiple oceans, not me. And now you let you´re members "fight" the fight for you ;)

We haven't ran a single op on you yet, dont get too cocky now :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser54702

Not at all,a genuine question it is.

We opped you for the entire weekend, dwarven flying circus is now dissolved and you've personally lost quite a few cities by now. Not mention dwarves have lost dozens. Not that im boasting, but you brought this up. Im a little baffled if you think we haven't opped you guys yet. Where have you been?

DeletedUser54895

We opped you for the entire weekend, dwarven flying circus is now dissolved and you've personally lost quite a few cities by now. Not mention dwarves have lost dozens. Not that im boasting, but you brought this up. Im a little baffled if you think we haven't opped you guys yet. Where have you been?

I thought if I had brought it up,someone would have said that it was just a regular attack or something.....
We had a merge into Dwarves....Losing cities,that was always gonna happen,good job on those.

DeletedUser54702

But you weren't planning on dissolving DFC and throwing most of its members out to the wind did you? Also my question here is why did you stack 1k fts of dlu behind a lvl 6 wall that we brought down to 0? Waste of dlu in my opinion, would have gone with birs.

DeletedUser54895

Wall wasn't lvl 6 when I began stacking it.Was brought down from 25 to 6 somewhere in those mid range attacks.
No we weren't but most are in DD by now,except a couple who left for unknown reasons.

DeletedUser14167

seems like mrra is really good at focusing on small alliances, with all their "firepower".

i love how you said, mrra "will" attack noobs.

where?

DeletedUser51786

seems like mrra is really good at focusing on small alliances, with all their "firepower".

i love how you said, mrra "will" attack noobs.

where?

Tazz this is for you LOL

01dc627ac7de538824f91fe50eb058f4.png

DeletedUser51786

Sorry if I missed something, but I don't see MGGA as the conquering alliance? So that photo has no real relevance to Tass's post, unless there is something you aren't telling us about? ;)

Yea that's from grepo intel, what I was trying to say is Noobs accusing us off fighting small wars, yet still you all are fighting turtles hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm can you answer that Pet Turtle, dont bother I will probably get a political answer don;t preach something and you all doing the exact same thing LOL.

And also have fun losing more cities LOL

DeletedUser54702

Sorry if I missed something, but I don't see MGGA as the conquering alliance? So that photo has no real relevance to Tass's post, unless there is something you aren't telling us about? ;)

Sorry to disappoint you pet turtle. I know you anxiously await for our attentions :(

DeletedUser54192

Once again, Shaz fails to understand.

- MGGA prefers to fight the smaller teams. Most of the big teams they are fighting wars against, are wars in which the other team was the aggressor. For instance, it was definitely Noobs who declared war on MGGA, not the other way around. Noobs, on the other hand, isn't afraid of starting wars against teams bigger than their own, such as the Co-op family near the start, and MGGA now.
- As the Grepo legend that you claim to be, you should surely understand the concept of cleaning active enemy cities out of your core? And we do this at the same time as attacking you lot.

Oh, and if you want to show screenshots of the conquests in the conflict between Noobs and Turtles, how about this one? 6 cities taken in the last 48 hours by the supposedly useless Pet Turtle.
Screenshot_831.png

DeletedUser54702

Once again, Shaz fails to understand.

- MGGA prefers to fight the smaller teams. Most of the big teams they are fighting wars against, are wars in which the other team was the aggressor. For instance, it was definitely Noobs who declared war on MGGA, not the other way around. Noobs, on the other hand, isn't afraid of starting wars against teams bigger than their own, such as the Co-op family near the start, and MGGA now.
- As the Grepo legend that you claim to be, you should surely understand the concept of cleaning active enemy cities out of your core? And we do this at the same time as attacking you lot.

Oh, and if you want to show screenshots of the conquests in the conflict between Noobs and Turtles, how about this one? 6 cities taken in the last 48 hours by the supposedly useless Pet Turtle.
View attachment 12152

Hey! Good job you managed to take cities off an alliance with 9 players! So proud of you :)

DeletedUser54192

Hey! Good job you managed to take cities off an alliance with 9 players! So proud of you :)
Well it is a shame that 9 players couldn't stop 1 irrelevant little turtle. :p 4 of them were solo conquests, and another conquest had a little help from just 1 other player.

Status
Not open for further replies.