The Trash Talk

It is funny, that 1 hour after i left True Fear, i got a message from deus, trying to get me to join MGGA. After trash talking MGGA and you for so long. You still want me? Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm LOL LOL

Just a heads up ~ when i start losing my cities, do not come on here and post crap about a certain alliance losing cities, okay? I do not ask for help, so do not come on here bragging about taking cities from a certain alliance, may that be Sandels; Owls; Noobs maybe even hades, i know the risk of joining an alliance that is out of my main ocean, and i dont want them to be held accountanle for my loss of cities. Thank you :)

Noz The Greek

Phrourach
Deus, please explain to your simmers that a demolished foundling of 750 pts cannot possibly have REVOLT researched. Also, some of them felt the need to send hundreds of catapult attacks. I suppose because they like building so much.

20Bucks is a team player. Notmad understands Grepolis better than most.

TF is retiring from this world, as we told Deus and MAC we would likely do. No coalition is forming. Like TF, the other serious alliances are disgusted with MGGA. Respect to Hades, Shadys, Noobs, Sandels, Dwarves, Owls, BDM, and especially the real Synergy, may they rest in peace.

Happy Hunting
always hating the winners..........

Noz The Greek

Phrourach
Not the point i'm trying to make, the question was how is MGGA making Grep. great when your just doing the same as every server. Too actually live up to your alliance name you would have to win with 1 alliance , not 4 or 5.

which was the last server where that happened?

Noz The Greek

Phrourach
@Noz The Greek Could you please put everything in one post instead of creating 3 posts?
E: BTW? Who are you? Critisizing but not on the world or hiding name. Tell or walk

I shall post in anyway I please. Who am I? My name is Noz and I am not Greek, but that is another story. Play under Lmaria and Cyrus Dusk. Don't think I have negatively criticized anyone seriously, and as for this world, I was here, left, but I like trash talk threads so open season :)

and you don't decide if I tell or walk buckie baby :)

Here a random post to look like Noz
fFh5Q5I

https://imgur.com/fFh5Q5I

DeletedUser54702

It is funny, that 1 hour after i left True Fear, i got a message from deus, trying to get me to join MGGA. After trash talking MGGA and you for so long. You still want me? Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm LOL LOL

You sound exactly like shaz, who you seem to be obsessed with.

Secondly, you have asked to join MGGA twice now, to both me and mac. And have gone as far to write a small essay assuring him that you wouldn't come over to spy on us.

You also made a silly attempt to recruit a couple of our top players, asking them if they wanted invites, when they responded to your mm. Which was actually quite funny, given that you talk so much trash about an alliance recruiting new people.

Thermopylae on en94 Mesembria could probably have done it if they hadn't managed to annoy everyone enough to have a huge coalition formed to stop them from walking away with the world.

So here you just gave an example of a 1 branch alliance who tried to win the world, but was teamed up on by a huge coalition so they couldn't.

This is case in point, as to why 1 branch alliances don't work, as soon as they have a chance at winning the world, a coalition forms, many times their size to screw them over.

I would like to ask the same question Noz did. When was the last time a 1 branch alliance won a server?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser54192

So here you just gave an example one 1 branch alliance who tried to win the world, but was teamed up on by a huge coalition so they couldn't.
They actually would have got away with it if they had kept going as they did. They were pacted with the 2nd and 3rd alliances for months, which is one of the reasons that they did so well (alongside cherry-picking the biggest players out of the 3-branch alliance that they originally had, which itself had cherry-picked from a few other teams in its time). The thing is, they declared war on one of their 2 pacts in order to get some excitement for their northern players. As a result of this, the other pact they had also decided to ditch the pact, which led to the coalition being formed against the number 1 alliance.

There were rumours that Thermopylae planned to cherry-pick the best players from their 2 pacts rather than turn on those pacts. If they had done that, as annoying as it would have been for everyone else on the server, they would most likely have won, as it is rather difficult to stop an alliance that holds the majority of the largest players on the server, and the vast majority of the serious gold users, and they had/have a large territory in the core.

DeletedUser54702

They actually would have got away with it if they had kept going as they did. They were pacted with the 2nd and 3rd alliances for months, which is one of the reasons that they did so well (alongside cherry-picking the biggest players out of the 3-branch alliance that they originally had, which itself had cherry-picked from a few other teams in its time). The thing is, they declared war on one of their 2 pacts in order to get some excitement for their northern players. As a result of this, the other pact they had also decided to ditch the pact, which led to the coalition being formed against the number 1 alliance.

There were rumours that Thermopylae planned to cherry-pick the best players from their 2 pacts rather than turn on those pacts. If they had done that, as annoying as it would have been for everyone else on the server, they would most likely have won, as it is rather difficult to stop an alliance that holds the majority of the largest players on the server, and the vast majority of the serious gold users, and they had/have a large territory in the core.

So now you are saying that they should have gone on hugging?? When this is exactly what you guys say is ruining grepo??

They declare war on an alliance so their members don't die of boredom and then they get curbstomped by a world coalition.

Again. Case in point why small alliances don't work anymore if you want to actually win the server. The rest of the world will always find some sort of excuse or justification as to why a world coalition is justified.

DeletedUser54537

They dont work because of hugging

2-branch alliances work
3-branch work

starting from 4 it is hard to keep the alliance together

DeletedUser54702

They dont work because of hugging

2-branch alliances work
3-branch work

starting from 4 it is hard to keep the alliance together

This is quite funny. When we made our 3rd branch was when you and the rest started your hate bandwagon. It only got more hysterical when we made our 4th.

Speaking of "hard to keep a alliance together". Didn't TF just effectively disband?

Didn't DFC (Dwarves Flying Circus) completely dissolve about a week ago? They were part of a 3 branch alliance.

Deuces Wild were a 2 branch alliance. And many were saying they would be the ones to kill MGGA. They aren't even an alliance anymore.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser54537

Last time I checked TF has not disbanded
Dwarves were a 3 branch alliance, whats your point ?
Deuces couldnt have killed a mosquito if it landed in front of them

DeletedUser54702

Last time I checked TF has not disbanded
Dwarves were a 3 branch alliance, whats your point ?
Deuces couldnt have killed a mosquito if it landed in front of them

Right. They have "retired" from this world. Or at least RX and jameslongst have. Along with many of the other TF players.